The Face of Russia

govern10.png

By special consensus within The Russian Empire, though we are to small to hold elections to elect people to any real position of power, it was either A, i picked people to jobs and see how that fans out, or B, People put their hand up and stepped up to the plate within the Empire, and that is exactly what happened, My Government though some may be new to the job they all Represent the Empire with the upmost dignity and their execution of the job if flawless,

I bring these guys to your attention as they are who you will deal with when you deal with the Empire, feel free to contact anyone of use or hit us up on our IRC channel #russianempire at coldfront.net

Long live The Empire of Russia!! and Long Live The Imperial Government!!

HIM Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov

coat_o13.png

We are very aware of our enemies and we have protocols in place to deter any would be Bolshevik.

My Bolshevist arse is amused. But anyways, how's the TGE sock poppet doing without their sock master now? I foresee success and glory not seen before.

I know a few people know me, but same avatar much? CCC turns Russian :|

OOC: I noticed that as well - and to think just a few days ago I was commenting at TGE's forum that, since Emperor Nicholas was already using an actual photo of the Tsar for his own avatar (at the TGE forum), I had better just stick with the portrait to avoid trademark complications. And now this. :lol1:

Just consider it a compliment :P (though I will be happy to go and find some other avatar, if you'd like).

IC: Many congratulations again, TRE. From all we Tsars out here. :D

Edited by Richard VII

All hail Mittleruopa.

If you're going to bash something, at least spell it right. ;)

My Bolshevist arse is amused. But anyways, how's the TGE sock poppet doing without their sock master now? I foresee success and glory not seen before.

They can't be used as a funnel for members anymore when the going gets tough and they need a stat boost.

Edited by Isaac Wolfe