As night falls, we rise to power

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wentworth et all,

God loves you like he loves Jacob. Sorry I couldn't join you, but without you I had to go back. And since the NATO response to this has been non-existant let me be the first to say thank you for everything all of you have given to us and may smokey protect you and guide you. In purple hands you with so many past friends you'll prosper and grow, congrtulations, our friends.

Wentworth et all,

God loves you like he loves Jacob. Sorry I couldn't join you, but without you I had to go back. And since the NATO response to this has been non-existant let me be the first to say thank you for everything all of you have given to us and may smokey protect you and guide you. In purple hands you with so many past friends you'll prosper and grow, congrtulations, our friends.

Thanks Anu. It means a lot. NATO meant a lot to all of us and it was hard to leave. You guys have an embassy set up already. Get over to our place.

Being in NATO government for a great deal of their careers wasn't the Big Leagues? :blink:

Hell yeah it was. Thanks for the well wishes

This is interesting. Have you ever met my friend Vlagh?

He may have popped out somewhere, I'll let you know :)

Edit: I forgot half of my post.

Edited by Wentworth the Brave