As night falls, we rise to power

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time we see some ex-NATOs make an alliance, we see them making some nice success stories (read Zenith's one year announcement). You gotta admit, NATO breeds up quite the elite group. ;)

o/

Every time we see some ex-NATOs make an alliance, we see them making some nice success stories (read Zenith's one year announcement). You gotta admit, NATO breeds up quite the elite group. ;)

o/

We're the Harvard Law School of CN. Identify smart and capable leaders, then graduate them to the outside world. Or something like that ;)

We're the Harvard Law School of CN. Identify smart and capable leaders, then graduate them to the outside world. Or something like that ;)

Hopefully you're not Harvard Business School or we'll soon set off a financial crisis because we weren't taught ethics and engaged in unsafe accounting practices.

NATO taught me everything I know about Digiterra and for that I am ever thankful. Also, I engaged in unsafe business practices once, rash didn't clear for a month. :P

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

On behalf of the brotherhood of Vires Noctu, I would like to thank you all for the congratulations and well wishes. A special thank you to all of our new family on Purple for helping with the transition.

May the Goddess of Night keep you all in the grace of Her shadows.

I apologize for not getting here sooner....WENT, Tristan, Tithan (i knew thee but a short time, and HP you guys have a great future ahead for all of you. I wish you good luck in your endeavor and may you find what it is you seek. Life is always a search, may your search be filled with fun-times and good friends.

Good luck to all, you may have left NATO but I see it as a chance to spread more of how the real NATO is to the rest of CN.

Congrats fellas....

HAKIM

Minister of Defense for NATO