Declaration of Existence and War

ok, how about post there e-mail address to londo and DK

He already did.

Although there were issues at the beginning of HA's life with WAPA, we have worked on them and gotten to the point where we had a civil working relationship. HA and WAPA will probably never be BFFs, but they're not calling for each other's heads anymore. This is just an attempt by some disenchanted spooks to start trouble between Zenith and WAPA. It won't work.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty funny.

Might as well add OG to that group, a couple of our good friends and treaty partners are "targets".

Heya Pasquali - I thought they said you can never go home again? ^_^ Give my best to the folks!

Oh, and - welcome to the clam bake. :P

Hehehe. Bring it. B)

You should have made the fall out as manageable as possible, btw. Threatening half of CN is simply bad politics. Should have made clear this was just aimed at HA. You would have gotten hit by us and our allies regardless, but that at least would have been it.

Why go out with a bang if you can go out with an even bigger bang?

Suicide? Doin' it right. :P

Damn, i was just saying the other day that i wouldn't mind a war then this happens and it seems you don't wan't to attack me, how dissapointing.

I really wan't to know how you intend to enforce these terms because as far as i can tell you are one nation around 40k NS with a CIA and a thirst for spying, i take it because your not threatening me is because you have no one in my range.

Good luck in your endeavors though.

Okay, now that its not 4AM anymore and I am more awake.

I posted this because I sympthise with one demand, an apology. Should I have posted this, no. That was a mistake. Now onto another point, I'm not a member of this group and I'm not their public speaker! I was asked to diliver a message, terrorists useally give statments through a 3rd person, that person ended up been me and the only reason I can think of is because of my history with shortstar.

As for would I jump of a cliff is asked to do so, no and you no that. Big difference mate between asking to give a letter to the public and jumping off a cliff.

Well then I have a public letter to the Partisans of the Satire. If they do not have forum access, then Finner, be so kind as to deliver it.

First, the members of House Atreides have nothing to apologize for. Again and again, Mindwerkz and Vanadrin Failing endeavored to fulfill their obligations to WAPA and they did. They could have just abandoned their posts but they did not. Through out our dealings with them, they have acted in an upright and honest manner. I am thoroughly convinced of their integrity and honor.

It is unfortunate that their parting from WAPA was not as smooth as they would have liked, but I think everyone involved understands the need to put acrimonious feelings behind them and move forward. Members leave alliances all the time, and even if it hurts to see them go, part of growing up is accepting that, being a bigger man (or woman), and helping them along their path even if that means those paths are no longer intertwined.

WAPA has shown that kind of maturity and I have complete confidence that we can work together to root out this problem.

Speaking of which, the second point: Only WAPA has any right to discuss their business with their former members and they know that if they have something to discuss with Zenith they can come to us privately without this public temper tantrum that PTS is throwing. Since PTS is a supposedly a splinter alliance, they actually have no claim to WAPA's business, and it's clear that PTS is only trying to manipulate all three of us for their own benefit. This will not stand.

Third, though the Partisans of the Satire have made a declaration of existence there isn't anyone waving their banner. Where is their wiki page? Where are their forums? What is their IRC chan? Who are their members? It seems they are late for their own party. If PTS are not a bunch of cowards hiding in the shadows then they need to get serious and step up. Without even a single person flying their banner, they are only a joke.

The Partisans of the Satire: put on your big boy pants and come to us. If you wish a diplomatic solution, we are always willing to work out differences. To do so, you should drop the pretense of threats and act like professions and we will welcome you to the table of diplomacy. If, instead, you wish to do battle, we will happily reduce your nations to smoldering rubble. Until you act, you are nothing but hot air. So blow away.

Nobody touches a single nation under our protection without suffering immediate and complete retribution via a screaming hellstorm of munitions.

This was sent just a few minutes ago to me.

To protect the alliance so dear to us, we The Partisans of the Satire here by announce a full ceasefire effective immediately. All operations end at 2PM Western Europe Time.

This ceasefire will be followed by a disbandment notice once we have talked with a Government member of Zenith and House Atreides.

Signed

The Partisans of the Satire

Anywho

Hopefully this will dissuade you from posting items on behalf of terrorist organisations in future ;)

It seems PTS realised that they were not getting anywhere and gave up, which is good. Threatening the whole planet is not particularly sensible :P

I have to admit I am completely and totally perplexed by the entire situation.

This very trivial matter that has now spiralled into a bitter, teenage squabble (hormones included).

Either way, I'll let those who know of this issue talk more authoritatively on it, though, Zenith honours her allies and her treaties regardless of the PR campaign against us.

To protect the alliance so dear to us, we The Partisans of the Satire here by announce a full ceasefire effective immediately. All operations end at 2PM Western Europe Time.

This ceasefire will be followed by a disbandment notice once we have talked with a Government member of Zenith and House Atreides.

Signed

The Partisans of the Satire

I am glad to hear it.

I will be on #zenith for a while if any member wishes contact.

If you wish to speak to an Atr government member feel free to drop by the forums or alternatively pm me here and/or in-game.
Thanks for the offer Europe but these gutless cowards are going to talk to me directly if they want to talk at all.

My Duke has spoken.

I suspect that because of this "group"s name (Partisans of the Satire) this whole thing has been a put-on. Sabers were rattled and merriment was had by all. But if there is any (unlikely) legitimate grievance, grow some balls and bring it to the table. Gentlebobians work out their differences. Miscreants whine from the shadows.