Declaration of Existence and War

Aww you guys are so nice :D Well it seems that these cowards expected people would agree with them and clearly no one did. Facing that they did what cowards did and ran and hid. At this point Im trying to get to the bottom of whats going on so I can speak to them directly and put an end to it finally once and for all. This is a really stupid situation blown out of proportion by childish cowards who dont even have the balls to talk to me themselves. Hopefully this gets dealt with quietly and we can go on with our lives, its really up to them at this point.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All we want is the following from House Atreides.

Our demands are as follows.

1. An apology by the Government and Founding members of the gang known as House Atreides. Outlining what they have done and the damaged they caused. For there secrecy and dishonesty. This is also non negotiable

2. The extradition of Shortstar to WAPA for ZI. Or alternatively to us. This is negotiable.

We are also giving warning to Zenith who protects this gang, so long as House Atreides refuse to meet are terms you shall also face attack. A deadline was given to Londo of Athens.

To House Atreides’s trade partners both technology and resource. You also have until the deadline to cancel your trades with them should you decide not to heed our warning you shall also be attacked.

So, is this just going to be a chain of attacking until yourselves find that you have to attack your own trading partners? I can just see this now "___ declares on all of Planet Bob"

Good luck with this adventure and I'd appreciate it if ya'll could show up in a decent, sobered up manner.

Edit: Oh, and 'Sean' - the offer still stands... I am waiting for ya :)

Edited by Desperado

Well, I'm confused as why Londo is mentioned in this? Sounds like these Peruvian Satirists are having llama problems at home and are taking it out on Londo through some other guy?

Can we just get this threat off track so a mod locks it or something?

For your health!

My favorite part of the logs was Mindwerkz saying that he wasn't familiar with the TSO/MXCA row, and then calling someone's understanding of CN politics to be "uneducated."

I hailed WAPA a few days ago for making some serious progress since the days of the Shark Wars, it appears this may have not been called for.