Declaration of Existence and War

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't get it. Are these guys serious? They will attack anybody found to be trading resources with them? Like fo realz?

i...

i...

i dont know... i know they was speaking english. but i had no idea what they was saying.

And here's me proof.

A. I'm a re-roll, so I don't have the NS to spy on nations at 40K NS, my other nation got a beating from TPF as I was fighting for the CCC.

B. I dont do shadow groups, and neither does WAPA. We do it openly and pubilcy.

You got anything else to say, comon IRC and say it.

That proves nothing.

Now, I'm sure you got a good laugh out of this and it certainly entertained us, as well, but how about you let this drop so we can focus on more important matters?

Don't feed the tinfoil hat brigade. Their goal is a WAPA Zenith spat, don't give them one.

And here's me proof.

A. I'm a re-roll, so I don't have the NS to spy on nations at 40K NS, my other nation got a beating from TPF as I was fighting for the CCC.

B. I dont do shadow groups, and neither does WAPA. We do it openly and pubilcy.

You got anything else to say, comon IRC and say it.

This all may be true.

However, I just have two questions:

1. Why would you agree to post something like this?

2. If you had this information PM'd to you, wouldn't you know the identity of at least one of the members of the group?

This all may be true.

However, I just have two questions:

1. Why would you agree to post something like this?

2. If you had this information PM'd to you, wouldn't you know the identity of at least one of the members of the group?

1. I was asked too.

2. It was emailed to me, I dont know how they got my email, but I'm on enough forums for someone to get ahold of it.

1. I was asked too.

2. It was emailed to me, I dont know how they got my email, but I'm on enough forums for someone to get ahold of it.

You decided to post something of this content without questioning it knowing that something like this would most likely screw up the already-strained relations between Zenith and WAPA? And these people happen to just come upon your account and somehow attain your email and email it to, and you post it on the forums? Seems a little bit nonsensical to me. Forgive me for being just a little skeptic.

Edited by BlackjackCF

You decided to post something of this content without questioning it knowing that something like this would most likely screw up the already-strained relations between Zenith and WAPA? And these people happen to just come upon your account and somehow attain your email and email it to, and you post it on the forums? Seems a little bit nonsensical to me.

Well pal, did it accour to you that yes, people can get ahold of it if they know someone with admin rights? Not hard to find out whose a diplomat to which sphere an allaince.

As for why I posted it, yes. I was asked too. Why should I say no? Im no fan of Atr, but I wouldin't do this like, I wouldnt be apart of a shadow group.

Edited by Naomh Fionnbharr

As for why I posted it, yes. I was asked too. Why should I say no? Im no fan of Atr, but I wouldin't do this like, I wouldnt be apart of a shadow group.

The correct response would have been "Because I acted without thinking" should you want to attempt to maintain your innocence. Instead, you're getting defensive and coming up with unconvincing arguments without giving anything beyond your word. Considering that actions speak more loudly and this situation has dragged up some previously-dealt-with drama, you're simply creating a silly mess.

Well pal, did it accour to you that yes, people can get ahold of it if they know someone with admin rights? Not hard to find out whose a diplomat to which sphere an allaince.

ok, how about post there e-mail address to londo and DK

You decided to post something of this content without questioning it knowing that something like this would most likely screw up the already-strained relations between Zenith and WAPA? And these people happen to just come upon your account and somehow attain your email and email it to, and you post it on the forums? Seems a little bit nonsensical to me. Forgive me for being just a little skeptic.

Hiya BlackJackCF, good to hear you again.

I'd like to clarify a point, even though there were some hard feelings when House Atreides was formed, I personally feel our relations with WAPA is doing well. As I was the ambassador there before becoming MoFA, they always made me feel welcome and are upstanding folks.

Until these so-called Partisans of the Satire make a move, they are nothing but hot air.

Hiya BlackJackCF, good to hear you again.

I'd like to clarify a point, even though there were some hard feelings when House Atreides was formed, I personally feel our relations with WAPA is doing well. As I was the ambassador there before becoming MoFA, they always made me feel welcome and are upstanding folks.

Until these so-called Partisans of the Satire make a move, they are nothing but hot air.

Hey Kzop :).

Ahh, my mistake.

Even so, PTS's post, no matter what Zenith and WAPA's relations was before this event, was meant to cause a strain between the two alliances. Naomh Fionnbharr, as a member of WAPA, should've realized this and thought twice before posting. A simple 'no' is never wrong.

1. I was asked too.

See, that's where I run into a brick wall. Why the hell would you post something from another alliance, that you received via email, just because you were asked to? Seems a bit of a silly thing to do, IMO. Personally, I'd tell 'em to grow a spine and post it themselves, probably not in those exact words though.

This is the most interesting part, I think:

For those keeping score, that would bring in Teen Titans, Superfriends, Citadel, GATO, LSF, Athens, and a bunch of others. That doesn't exactly seem like a recipe for success.

That would also bring in FEAR, and CDT if necessary.