121rji0.jpg

-------------------

We're exploding with Wub!!

A Declaration of Wub:

GDAwikiflag.jpg

+

Sma.png

Wins.jpg

The United Blue Directorate is lucky enough to have been allies with the Global Democratic Alliance for many a moon. As GDA are our longest standing MDP partners a review of our friendship is long overdue. After the most enjoyable negotiations and diplomacy with the GDA diplomat to the UBD, Rajistani, and the GDA President, PopCap, I am honoured to bring to you the “Get the hell off my lawn” pact:

The “Get the hell off my lawn!’ Pact

Preamble- The Global Democratic Alliance and the United Blue Directorate hereby establish an Optional Aggression and Mutual Defense Pact

Article 1: Non-Aggression "I'll stop squeezing when you stop biting."

Because staying after school sucks, the GDA and UBD shouldn’t get into a fight in the middle of the recess because if the teacher see’s they’ll get detention.

Article 2: Mutual Defense “Hey maw! Git da’ sawt-gun! We got one o’ dem sales rep-re-senta-tives comin’ up da’ road!”

Because the GDA’s gun locker is packed with a legally questionable number of firearms, if the UBD needs /b/ackup, the GDA will pass out the goods, re-orient the deathstar, charge their lasers, man the harpoons, and then push the big red button that says ‘Armageddon’. If the GDA gets mugged on the way home from school, the UBD needs to load up on the ceremonial El-Camino convoy, and arrive on the scene thug-ganster style in Escalades and shoot up the place

Article 3: Communication between affiliated parties. “Don’t eat yellow snow.”

During the softball games, if a ball should break GDA’s window, the UBD will ditch the scene of the crime and blame it on another alliance. If the UBD’s kickball goes over the fence into GDA’s yard, we’ll only give it back if UBD promises to bring brownies next time. UBD promises not to burst GDA's ball if it comes into their turf.

Article 4: Intelligence “I’m in ur base, killin ur doods, etc”

If the UBD gets a 100% on the exam, then they are required to give GDA the answers. If GDA overhears another alliance calling the UBD dorks, then GDA will start nasty rumors about that alliance’s mother, and tell UBD about it.

Article 5: Optional Aggression “gtfo pl4ying star craft”

If GDA want to pick a fight, the UBD doesn’t have to tag-team in the affair. As long as they take pictures and make the other guy look like an idiot after he loses, that’s fine with the GDA. Alcohol-influenced acts of embarrassment on the loser is not required, but recommended. If UBD needs GDA’s help, the GDA reserves the right to have a hot date guarantied for afterward before they do anything.

Article 6: Master Alcoholic

GDA sees that UBD has peoples who are good at drinking, and UBD sees that GDA has good peoples too. Instead of having rifts and being forced to insult the others, UBD and GDA agree to have double the amount of parties, and during 1 party GDA will say UBD is the best, and the other party UBD will say GDA is. Underage drinking is mandatory

Article 7: Pact termination “stfu and gtfo, because I don’t have time to insult you thoroughly”

If the GDA should ever come home after a bad day, have a little too much to drink, and get nagged at for not doing the dishes, it reserves the right to slam a bunch of doors, throw a plate across the kitchen into the wall, and storm out of the house like an angry 3-year old. If the UBD wants the house in the divorce settlement, they better hire a damn good lawyer…. Like...the one who got OJ off the hook, good. And just in case UBD does get a hella good lawyer, they should acknowledge that GDAs gonna be postponing it as long as possible. At least 7 days.

Signed for The Global Democratic Alliance:

PopCap, President

Compound, Minister of Foreign Affairs

BacTalan, Minister of Economics

Kiado, Minister of Recruitment

SippyJuice, Minister of Internal Affairs

NeoNation, Senator

JazAce, Senator

MoonMan, Senator

Bob The Great, Senator

Signed for the United Blue Directorate

Combat Pope - Director

GrimCity – Director

Lyons - Director

Tl;dr this is a MDoAP which allows us to share a common senator (depending on the results :P )

o/GDA

o/UBD

o/Blue team

Edited by Combat Pope

On behalf of the Lord Militants of the Imperial War Academy I'd like to assure our noble protectors, United Blue Directorate, that they need not worry any longer; we are unreservedly in support of this treaty.

0/ UBD

iwaflag.gif

Edited by Hair Bear

Ah, the classic bait-and-switch thread. Funny the first time, maybe even the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh times. And really, who's to say that this time isn't as classic and hilarious as the first?

HEY I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAT HAHAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS IT'S LIKE YOU SAID DOW SO EVERYONE THOUGHT "OH NO THEIR GOIN TO WAR" BUT THEN YOU SWITCH IT UP LIKE BAM!!@ AND COMPLETELY FOOLED EVERYONE!!1 THATS SO AWESOME!! WATCH ME LAUGH IN JOY HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAH

Not funny. And to the inevitable jackass who's reading this treaty and thinks "wow, I'm gonna try that for my next treaty", I hope you choke.