Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

When did I say Karma was insulting themselves? I said I am insulting Karma. Specifically for such poor stagger they've had to resort to previously unheard of terms to make up for their failure.

Not coincidentally that is exactly why I'm right. It is about correcting something. It's about correcting the mistakes already made during the war. Mistake so bad that now you have to have them come to you to be attacked. They should have put in a 'No Fair Fighting Back' clause as well.

But, back on topic.... Rep amounts are fine, they just need a war mode clause they can reach and Karma will have a deal.

Previously unheard of terms? Were you here when GATO got stomped?

It's not something to be proud of, but it's hardly an insult. We don't have to get them out to be attacked, as far as we're concerned them remaining in peace mode for the rest of eternity is perfectly fine as well. If they want peace, they will get out, it's as simple as that.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets concentrate on making fun of NPO and thier pity fest.

Is there a way to dance in pity?

It involves dancing in large piles of a smelly substances that are produced when you eat food and the undigestable material is then expelled from the body in the form of feces.

edit: made it more comprehendable and edited spelling

Edited by James Wilson

Previously unheard of terms? Were you here when GATO got stomped?

It's not something to be proud of, but it's hardly an insult. We don't have to get them out to be attacked, as far as we're concerned them remaining in peace mode for the rest of eternity is perfectly fine as well. If they want peace, they will get out, it's as simple as that.

No. I wasn't here for the ancient history that's called the GATO war. Furthermore, my understanding is that the term people refer to when invoking GATO never happened.

Perhaps equally important is that if NPO had included a demand in terms to GATO that included forcing them into war mode, I'd be insulting them for it just the same.

Edited by Roadie

By "we're" I assume you meant "I".

Meaning people who see this:

Global Radiation: 2.50 (15.05)

And wish it were lower because we're out of the fight. Around 20,000 nations, more or less. <_<

Of course if you're saying you'd like it to be higher, I'm sure there is an alliance at war right now that could benefit from your services.

I don't think they should get terms. Force them to disband or put them in VietFAN.

They'd have to actually accept terms, and then get jumped by us on a technicality after they'd been demilitarized to get FAN'd.

It involves dancing in large piles of smelly substances that are produced when you eat food and the undigestable material is then expelled from the body in the form of feces.

I think I'll go with hanging my head in shame asking why I wished for something to happen with the possible trip while walking because my mind is elsewhere on the heartache that is the NPO.

They'd have to actually accept terms, and then get jumped by us on a technicality after they'd been demilitarized to get FAN'd.

Don't forget waiting until the terms are very nearly concluded with and we'd got all our reps and everything out of them.

No. I wasn't here for the ancient history that's called the GATO war. Furthermore, my understanding is that the term people refer to when invoking GATO never happened.

Perhaps equally important is that if NPO had included a demand in terms to GATO that included forcing them into war mode, I'd be insulting them for it just the same.

It never happened because GATO complied - specifically, they were asked to bring their nations out of peace mode, else face ZI.

Ancient? That war started a little over a year ago and ended in...what...August? GATO v One Vision was my first war and I am not ancient.

And I highly doubt that cause mhawk would have you shut up for speaking bad about the NPO.

And it did happen, I was told to leave peace mode or I would be PZI'd.

Not even a year yet, hardly ancient history.

It did happen. GATO nations (and IAA as well) were not allowed to use peace mode under threat of PZI. NPO claims that they never actually PZIed anyone, which may be true, but that's because GATO complied with their threats and stayed in war mode while being pounded for three months. IF you hold a gun to someone's head and tell them to do something and they do it, you aren't innocent just because you never pulled the trigger.

Read the terms of surrender for GATO at the end of the GATO-1V War and judge for yourself.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=28756

The war between OneVision and GATO is now over. GATO has accepted the following terms:

1. GATO will be overseen for an indefinite period of time, to be no less than 5 months, by a viceroy. That viceroy shall be Koona, Imperial Officer of the New Pacific Order. He will have complete sovereignty over GATO, including root admin access to their forums for oversight purposes. The Viceroy will determine what, if any, military improvements and soldier/tank levels GATO nations will be allowed to have.

2. There will be no reparations required.

3. Those nations in peace mode will continue to be in a state of war until OneVision says otherwise.

4. GATO nations will be under NPO protection for the duration of the Viceroyship.

All POWs are hereby released as well, and may go to the alliance of their choice.

Ancient? That war started a little over a year ago and ended in...what...August? GATO v One Vision was my first war and I am not ancient.

And I highly doubt that cause mhawk would have you shut up for speaking bad about the NPO.

And it did happen, I was told to leave peace mode or I would be PZI'd.

I assure you that you have no idea what Mhawk would and would not have me shut up about.

Technically the NPO peace terms that GATO accepted did include a demand (or sorts) that GATO nations come out of peace mode:

3. Those nations in peace mode will continue to be in a state of war until OneVision says otherwise.

You may begin your insults towards the NPO whenever you are ready. :)

Not even a year yet, hardly ancient history.

It did happen. GATO nations (and IAA as well) were not allowed to use peace mode under threat of PZI. NPO claims that they never actually PZIed anyone, which may be true, but that's because GATO complied with their threats and stayed in war mode while being pounded for three months. IF you hold a gun to someone's head and tell them to do something and they do it, you aren't innocent just because you never pulled the trigger.

Okay, I guess it's a matter of perspective. To me a year ago in a video game is ancient history, but I can understannd that not all people feel the same way I do.

Meaning people who see this:

Global Radiation: 2.50 (15.05)

And wish it were lower because we're out of the fight. Around 20,000 nations, more or less. <_<

Of course if you're saying you'd like it to be higher, I'm sure there is an alliance at war right now that could benefit from your services.

I'd like it to be lower too but I really can't do much to raise it either :(

Here you go.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=21476

NPO refused to even start discussing terms till all GATO nations were out of peace mode. You may go insult them for it now. I hear this might be a good place to start.

Edited by Nintenderek

I would just like to say that the NPO has tried to get to the bargaining table with Karma, and has been rebuked over and over again.

We've tried to get peace, and told them what is honestly possible. They refuse and spout out false numbers in an attempt to make us look like we're weaseling out of reparations. We're not.

Like what the NPO has done in the past or not, the ball is in Karma's court if we're ever to get peace.

Edited by Judeatia

You say NPO has never made any terms that forced an opposing alliances nations out of Peace Mode and into War Mode, why friend I must point you to the GATO war of which you are speaking of. During said war, NPO said if any nation was still in Peace Mode after May 3rd, 2008 said nations would either stay in Peace Mode forever, or know death.

Today is the last day of April, and the Imperial Military Analysts have scribed the name of every GATO nation in peace mode. On May 3rd, they shall check their list and any nation still in peace mode shall only know peace or death.

Their nations shall become a prison, cut off from the world of trade, relations, and life. No system shall harbor them under penalty of war. No aid shall be given under penalty of death. Long after the Brown Rebellion is put down, those that refused to fight will continue to struggle in this world.

Edited by TheListener

The Greenland Republic was forced to decom it's military wonders and improvements when it surrendered during the War of the Coalition.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=33384

I was pointing to old GWIII terms in which alliances had to decomm all wonders and factories as well. That was one of the clauses of the surrender the NAAC refused, and I believe Legion and a few others were offered that as well.

I should also throw in a move to pink as well. All hail the New Pink Order!

4 months vs 21.

That would actually be 8 months (7 months if you exempt the CIA, though it is enforceable with spies and all): AADN, FAB, Pentagon, WRC, FSS, HNMS, SDI, and CIA.

Here you go.

NPO refused to even start discussing terms till all GATO nations were out of peace mode. You may go insult them for it now. I hear this might be a good place to start.

Yeah, sure. I'm gonna go insult someone over something that happend a year ago. Nobody has to believe me, but I honestly would have insulted them if those GATO nations got to peace mode as a result of blown staggers. I really would have.

OOC: I laughed when I clicked that link. Very funny.

I would just like to say that the NPO has tried to get to the bargaining table with Karma, and has been rebuked over and over again.

We've asked to peace, and told them what is honestly possible. They refuse and spout out false numbers in an attempt to make us look like we're weaseling out of reparations. We're not.

Like what the NPO has done in the past or not, the ball is in Karma's court if we're ever to get peace.

You have been offered terms. You have chosen not to take them. That is your own fault and no one elses.