Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on you, Karma. Shame on you.

If you wanted to destroy the NPO with ridiculousness at least cut the !@#$%^&* and say it. And cut the dramatic laments of past wrongs, its pathetic. Get over it. If it was so horrible at the time you should have stood up then, not now, like cowards, when you outnumber them by 30 to 1.

Yes, you who attack the NPO now are cowards. Prove to me on an individual basis that you have always resisted the NPO and I will repeal the insult for your particular case. But I doubt that that applies to very many of you.

To those of you within the Karma alliances who maintain your honor, call for an end to this, apparently you're the only ones who can exert influence on your leaders.

@Moo - its about time we've heard something out of the NPO.

Not being able to stand up is quite different from only doing it because it's convenient. It wasn't referred to as "the hegemony" for nothing. Also, our leaders aren't some maverick mad men with no popular support, this is the will of the majority.

If you wanted to destroy the NPO with ridiculousness at least cut the !@#$%^&* and say it. And cut the dramatic laments of past wrongs, its pathetic. Get over it. If it was so horrible at the time you should have stood up then, not now, like cowards, when you outnumber them by 30 to 1.

Yes, you who attack the NPO now are cowards. Prove to me on an individual basis that you have always resisted the NPO and I will repeal the insult for your particular case. But I doubt that that applies to very many of you.

This war was 1.5v1. It's hardly Karma's fault that everybody else has surrendered.

Not being able to stand up is quite different from only doing it because it's convenient. It wasn't referred to as "the hegemony" for nothing. Also, our leaders aren't some maverick mad men with no popular support, this is the will of the majority.

My leader is a maverick madman, I dunno about yours.

He's too reasonable for my tastes. :colbert:

Probably.

Well I couldn't explain why, but I think it should be one of those bars that can be slip up into bite sized pieces. Something about the name. What do you think?

Edited by TypoNinja

Incorrect. The NPO can move billions.

Probably.

I petition for a old term to be included to these surrender terms, the decommission of factories and all wonders.

Oh yes. Decom wonders, that would take 21 months for me to recover from (in terms of time to build alone). 1 Nation hurt 1billion from cost of wonders, and almost 2 years of recovering. This would without a doubt be the harshest reps ever.

Yes, you who attack the NPO now are cowards. Prove to me on an individual basis that you have always resisted the NPO and I will repeal the insult for your particular case. But I doubt that that applies to very many of you

No, the cowards are the ones that bring 1000+ nations to attack a 36 nation alliance without any warning.

Oh yes. Decom wonders, that would take 21 months for me to recover from (in terms of time to build alone). 1 Nation hurt 1billion from cost of wonders, and almost 2 years of recovering. This would without a doubt be the harshest reps ever.

That's most probably the point of his statement.

Its obvious whose sense of humor it appeals to. I like the karma jokes, find them funny for the most part, but that one is terrible. Of course you find it funny though, I would be surprised if you didn't :)

Edit: "find the funny". Wow, that's just sad.

It wasn't humor. It was an actual insult about how badly Karma boned the stagger and how they now have to put something previously unheard of in the peace terms so they can try to correct their massive failure.

No, the cowards are the ones that bring 1000+ nations to attack a 36 nation alliance without any warning.

You forgot about the part where they then cry when the odds are flipped and they are now on the loosing side ;).

Incorrect. Vladimir has confirmed that the NPO can move skillions.

I think people like you should give the NPO a break and look at the situation realistically: of course their banking system is a farce propped up by nothing more than propaganda. That people calling themselves Vladimir, TrotskysRevenge, and Bakunin's Dream are in charge of the alliance should be descriptive enough of their economy.

Then when they find out they will be countered, ask for peace.

Its cool though. Spine-less is the new fad these days for them.

Depends on what's more convenient for the NPO at time. Math like Francoism evolves when Vlad speaks.

Oh, i completely forgot Vladimir said that. If he said it, then there is no set answer as Vladimir never really makes sense.

I for one await your repeal. :)

As to the rest of them. They are not cowards either. Should they have banded together sooner and stopped the NPO and its allies? Yes. But leading an alliance to a curbstomp, as would have been the case if any one leader had tried to stop the NPO on his own, would have been a show of stupidity, not bravery. The only cowards in this war are the one who were happy to impose certain kinds of terms on their enemies when they were winning but refuse to accept the same type of terms as reasonable when they are losing.

I think people like you should give the NPO a break and look at the situation realistically: of course their banking system is a farce propped up by nothing more than propaganda. That people calling themselves Vladimir, TrotskysRevenge, and Bakunin's Dream are in charge of the alliance should be descriptive enough of their economy.

Good sir, you owe me a can of Pepsi, as the contents of the one I was drinking just came out my nose.

At least you got offered terms!

IAA wasn't so lucky.

Yup, instead of the past where you decimate leaders lets completely decimate someone that has never held a position.

The NPO has never had a problem with destroying an alliance over its leaders actions (See GATO-1V war).