Fall Freiherr

Malatose

Oh, you detected a "large force at the border." Could it have been, *gasp* in response to your own large force at the border?

At the time of their mobilizations the only forces on the Border were Border Patrol and not more than needed to keep illegal immigrants out. Nordland has until recently never even moved forces for war to the border.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As we do not know the Reich or the Baron well, we will have no side in this war until an ally comes under direct attack.

**Classified**

All Drakorian military personnel are to be pulled out of reserve immediately. All of the northern states and our holdings across the Caspian are to have an increased defense. Two regiments have been deployed into the Caucasus mountains to exploit natural defense in the area. Enter DefCon 2; with a bordering nation at war, we're at a slightly higher risk than other nations.

Military personnel at the GNR-Drakoria border are not to threaten the GNR directly or indirectly. We will not look for a war.

It was never an autonomous state, merely a simple propierty, there is no difference between seizing it and seizing any random apartment building, the only perceive difference resides in the fact that Ãœberstein pretended that Mariehamm was somehow a part of this "estate", as if both entities were the same.

You fail. Ãœberstein does not count as civilized world. He declared war on us because we took away his home within the old German Reich. Go bore yourself.

"You tried to hunt down his family to make him stop his vituperation of your policies. Whom the land the estate was built on does not matter, you tried to blackmail him into submission, and you failed horribly. This war is your aggression, there is no point trying to hide it."

"You tried to hunt down his family to make him stop his vituperation of your policies. Whom the land the estate was built on does not matter, you tried to blackmail him into submission, and you failed horribly. This war is your aggression, there is no point trying to hide it."

Correction. Uberstein declared war on the Nordic Confederacy, which carried over onto Nordic Reich. We had every right to seize his mansion. Especially considering, the mansion belonged to a state currently at war with us. Naturally, we had every right to fear the possibilities that the mansion would be used for insidious activity against the Reich. We were taking the necessary precautions, to ensure the safety and security of our people. In regards to the accusations about hunting his family down, If we were doing that..we wouldn't have released the Baron's cousin within 48 hours.

Edited by Malatose

Correction. Uberstein declared war on the Nordic Confederacy, which carried over onto Nordic Reich. We had every right to seize his mansion. Especially considering, the mansion belonged to a state currently at war with us. Naturally, we had every right to fear the possibilities that the mansion would be used for insidious activity against the Reich. We were taking the necessary precautions, to ensure the safety and security of our people. In regards to the accusations about hunting his family down, If we were doing that..we wouldn't have released the Baron's cousin within 48 hours.

No wonder why his declaration of war lasted about a year, you purposely extended it so you have some kind of a sick excuse to roll him.

Naturally, we had every right to fear the possibilities that the mansion would be used for insidious activity against the Reich.

And that is your paranoia talking. If you are so worried about that mansion, couldn't you take it apart, transport all of the pieces into Mariehamm, and then rebuilt it?

Edited by HHAYD

No wonder why his declaration of war lasted about a year, you purposely extended it so you have some kind of a sick excuse to roll him.

And that is your paranoia talking, and don't deny it unless if your defenses are paper tigers. Need a therapist? :awesome:

Would you please review actual events we did not carry the war over they did.

The Republic of Mariehamm considers itself in a state of war with this continuation of the Nordic Confederacy.

"Lies and slander. Uberstein made his declaration of war after you Nords invaded the mansion to hunt down his family. There is no point in trying to get back on your high horse. You've been bucked into the mud, and kicked in the head."

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

"Here's the way I see it and it's pretty objective. The Nords invaded the mansion, what could be a declaration of war. Uberstein declares war. There is a peace conference, in which the Nords offer to make the mansion sovereign and right what they did. Uberstein walked out and now they are going to finish the job.

Both are at fault, the Nords are still invading, but you can't fault them for not giving Uberstein his chance."

And that is your paranoia talking. If you are so worried about that mansion, couldn't you take it apart, transport all of the pieces into Mariehamm, and then rebuilt it?

Let me speak in terms that you'd understand. How do we purposely extend a war that we didn't start? We went to the peace table in Brisbane. At that very conference, Von Uberstein walked out of all talks. The only thing he contributed were ignorant remarks, which he made towards ComIntern simply because they had the common sense to sign a non-aggression pact, adverting one of the biggest conflicts in human history. If anything, he felt the need to continue his little "war", which was supported by hundreds of propaganda broadcast via illegal signals on Reich Broadcasting Radio.

Paranoia? I do not consider taking the security of people seriously to be paranoia. If you do, then I feel sorry for your countrymen. You have proven your inability to even write a sound argument, let alone run a country.

Let me speak in terms that you'd understand. How do we purposely extend a war that we didn't start? We went to the peace table in Brisbane. At that very conference, Von Uberstein walked out of all talks. The only thing he contributed were ignorant remarks, which he made towards ComIntern simply because they had the common sense to sign a non-aggression pact, adverting one of the biggest conflicts in human history. If anything, he felt the need to continue his little "war", which was supported by hundreds of propaganda broadcast via illegal signals on Reich Broadcasting Radio.

You may not have started this war, but you sure escalated it. There weren't any shots being fired until you decided to start shooting. Also, can you provide any proof to your wild accusations of these "Illegal radio broadcasts?" Even so, you would thing that a country as powerful as GNR would have the capibility to disrupt simple radio broadcasts.

"This is not just a war over property, the attack on my family for MY actions was simply the last straw. This is a war of morals, of the preservation of true European cultures, not a state-produced brainwashing scheme. My cousin, Fredrick von Uberstein, had done nothing illegal, and yet, because of my words, the Nords decided to destroy an ancient manor and arrest my kin on false charges. Their destruction of that property was also a symbol, a symbol of their disregard for real European culture. That manor had been there since the Holy Roman Empire, yet they took it apart without second thought.

They act like I declared a state of war for petty reasons, they attempt to make my position look like this is a personal vendetta, but I can assure the world, it is not. I declared a state of war because I care about Europe, I care about those who right now, as we speak, are being oppressed under the Nordic jackboot and it's fascist policies. Europa must be free, because if nobody does anything, if nobody acts against these fascists, then we will not have a Europe tomorrow." -Uberstein

I suggest you revisit the history, or stop revising it. You seized the mansion before he declared war...a war that remained bloodless until you invaded.

"Arghh will you stop shouting meaning less accusations at each other!!! It is never going to affect this war so just blast the hell out of each other and hopefully when you are finished a third, smarter and better party may be able to return peace to Europe. I doubt it though"

Military: (CLASSIFIED)

Artillery pieces have been moved under camouflage netting and into barns and civilian warehouses.

Orders were given out to all artillery groups:

"These bombing attacks will only stop when they think we can't strike back, we need all the ordinance we can up and running when they finally try to cross the river." -From the desk of Chief of Staff of the Republican Guard, Henrik Kangas.

The message was sent over secure telephone lines laid by the engineering corps, in nitrogen filled, pressurized tubes, so that any attempt to cut though to tap the wire would be noticed by the pressure drop.

Edited by BaronUberstein

"Arghh will you stop shouting meaning less accusations at each other!!! It is never going to affect this war so just blast the hell out of each other and hopefully when you are finished a third, smarter and better party may be able to return peace to Europe. I doubt it though"

"Well said."

"An intresting look to the conflict from the GNR, they say they will devour their smaller enemy and yet in the process due to that enemy still being a decent size they will choke to death to and they will also die. Intresting".

"An intresting look to the conflict from the GNR, they say they will devour their smaller enemy and yet in the process due to that enemy still being a decent size they will choke to death to and they will also die. Intresting".

"U need b edukated on concep of noming"

Edited by Brian Reimer

The Reichministry of lolcats and other animal lols released the following image to describe this war to 12 year old girls.

dinner_700.jpg

"U need b edukated on concep of noming"
"Pardon? We can't understand your strange dialect maybe if you removed your heads from your backsides we might be able to understand you"

Official Statement from Slavorussia:

Lulz.

"Wut, u no undersands us!?! U need be educated in dialekt too!"

We can't understand you because our communication channels' operating system likes to garble those type of languages.

The Reichministry of lolcats and other animal lols released the following image to describe this war to 12 year old girls.

dinner_700.jpg

Lulz, just epic.

Edited by HHAYD