Fall Freiherr

Malatose

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, that presumes all those fortifications you keep making are total paper tigers, and your argument rests on the surmise that the annoying little Baron could actually hurt you. So, could he, a rather small nation actually hurt the massive GNR? Or are you lying about this to make it look like you are doing anything more than armed robbery combined with assault and battery, writ large for what amounts to a scratched pride and lack of manhood to say, "No, I shall rise above this"?

Or that GNR is unstable, but they somehow do a decent job of hiding it from the public view.

It'd be paranoia under normal circumstances - peace. It is not paranoia when the nation in question has declarede war on us and refused diplomacy. I'd say that there's a bit of a difference between a state of peace and a state of war.

You mean a cold war, where the only thing is being fired is verbal insults. Or is it because Baron included explosives with his insults?

Also, please check your facts again. Cainette never offered a peace treaty after they aborted the invasion, nor did we. We were basically still at war with Cainette until it surrendered to Canada.

Edited by HHAYD

No, all he'd do is wait for us to be in some sort of trouble eventually and invade our north when he gets the chance, even if it takes years. Doing nothing would be like sleeping on the street with your pants down.

You could say that about any nation in the world. That's not rationale for any sort of action. Tahoe could very well simply walk into our backyard at any moment whenever we have a bit of trouble, you don't see us invading them.

OOC: Ah, my mistake. Seems I would know you're in the country though...then again I already know that seeing how said planes are dropping bombs. :unsure:

Now, this is my detox weekend from the schoolyear. I want to simply enjoy time with friends, play video games, and not have to give a !@#$ about anything really. So my posts until say...Tuesday aren't going to be that good.

OOC: Have a fun weekend, you've earned it mate!

You could say that about any nation in the world. That's not rationale for any sort of action. Tahoe could very well simply walk into our backyard at any moment whenever we have a bit of trouble, you don't see us invading them.

That is completely false, for Tahoe did not issue a declaration of war against you.

That is completely false, for Tahoe did not issue a declaration of war against you.

Yet Tahoe committed a worse sin: they killed Louisianian soldiers in a surprise attack. Mariehamm simply wrote a piece of paper saying you two were at war. Which is worse - a meaningless piece of paper or the deaths of thousands of lives?

It'd be paranoia under normal circumstances - peace. It is not paranoia when the nation in question has declarede war on us and refused diplomacy. I'd say that there's a bit of a difference between a state of peace and a state of war.

It was not a declaration of war, it was recognition of a state of war, initiated by your own self. As the aggressor, you have nowhere to hide.

"So the Nords are invading a nation, again? Regardless of whom recognized a state of war first, or who committed the catalyst international incident, Nordland made a vow to never invade another nation again or fire the first shots. Yet, they have done just that. This is as pathetic as it is hypocritical. It seems Europe has not learned from the horrors of war, from the 'forties to the German-started nuclear holocaust. We condemn this unnecessary and purposeless invasion, and here-by close the Suez to all Nordlandic ships, be they military or civilian."

***Classified***

Any and all Rebel Army forces that have not yet returned from Korea are to do so immediately. The military is go to DEFCON 3 and mobilize. The last time $% happened in Europe due to Germans and Nordlanders, we were caught with our pants down and the cost was unimaginable. We cannot afford such a risk, even if the war does not involve or concern us.

Yet Tahoe committed a worse sin: they killed Louisianian soldiers in a surprise attack. Mariehamm simply wrote a piece of paper saying you two were at war. Which is worse - a meaningless piece of paper or the deaths of thousands of lives?

To the contrary, Louisiana, aided and participated in an invasion of a Tahoan Protectorate, an act equal in our minds and declarations to be so, an invasion of our homeland.

To the contrary, Louisiana, aided and participated in an invasion of a Tahoan Protectorate, an act equal in our minds and declarations to be so, an invasion of our homeland.

To get this out of the way, a single-line statement without any action, troop movements or even notice by your government does not a Tahoan Protectorate make. Even if you continue to falsely believe that we were invading a Tahoan Protectorate, why did Tahoe not strike us down through our largely unguarded border with them that they were building heavy military installations on? Why did we not invade Tahoe during the construction of said military installations? The Nordlandic argument has turned from "we're purifying Europe" to "we're going to kill them before they can kill us". The decades it will take for Mariehamm to even reach a stage close to Nordlandic strength would end long after Uberstein is dead. Nordland might not even exist then. If Louisiana wanted to invade Ardoria for fear that they would attack us first, we would be mobbed by half of the world. But when Nordland does something that you all condemn, you sit back and watch because they're not coming for you. And when they do come for you, nobody will help and you will cry out injustice. But by then it will be too late. The world is a sick place full of hypocrites and liars, calling for peace, justice and equality. And when the beast of racism and imperialism rears its ugly head, you do nothing but sit back and watch.

...The whole world did not issue a declarationf of war against us.

Whether or not Mariehamm issued a declaration of war means nothing. You are the aggressor here, plain and simple. Keep hanging on to your retarded fairy-land ideals, you'll have your day soon enough.

Whether or not Mariehamm issued a declaration of war means nothing. You are the aggressor here, plain and simple. Keep hanging on to your retarded fairy-land ideals, you'll have your day soon enough.

And to add to their comment, although Baron declared war, he hasn't attacked even once for quite a while. Based on what Marten said...

Spider: ZOMG! I R GONNA STOMP YOU FLAT CUZ' YOU ARE A THREAT TO ME AND FOR DECLARING WAR ON ME A YEAR AGO WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Ant: Wait, what?

Edited by HHAYD

"Speak all ya' want. In this day and age, you'll not be persuadin' anyone with words, only bullets. So ya' either transcendify above what ya'll are doin' now, or go at it. That, or ya' can keep up with this circular-like conversation."

-President John Jacobs

...The whole world did not issue a declarationf of war against us.

It's starting to look like they might. Every day, more and more nations rise against you, but it doesn't have to be this way.

"Just walk away, and we will spare your lives, just walk away and there will be an end to the horror, just walk away."

OOC: Wooo! Road Warrior! :awesome:

"Speak all ya' want. In this day and age, you'll not be persuadin' anyone with words, only bullets. So ya' either transcendify above what ya'll are doin' now, or go at it. That, or ya' can keep up with this circular-like conversation."

-President John Jacobs

You are the wisest of all of us. Your words speak truth that transcends national boundaries. I am honored to hear you speak.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

Incorrect, we never attacked Mariehamm. Keep on lying to yourself, maybe it'll become true. If we had attacked Mariehamm, we'd have finished in a week, and we wouldn't be here.

The invasion of the Baron's Manor, an estate in a foreign country with govt military implements counts as an attack to the civilized world. Your lies are as transparent as your pathetic motives.

You are the wisest of all of us. Your words speak truth that transcends national boundaries. I am honored to hear you speak.

"Why, if you're gonna be insultin' my accent, I'll let ya' have some of my whiskey-fuelled aggression!"

"Whoa, whoa easy champ heheh, little too much tonight?" Dodge calmly states as he pulls Jacobs away from the monitor, "Here's what we say, you guys can keep goin' in circles with this conversation and not convince eachother of anythin', go to war which would be unfortunate, or rise above the current stigma and talk things out. Do as ya' please."

"Why, if you're gonna be insultin' my accent, I'll let ya' have some of my whiskey-fuelled aggression!"

"Whoa, whoa easy champ heheh, little too much tonight?" Dodge calmly states as he pulls Jacobs away from the monitor, "Here's what we say, you guys can keep goin' in circles with this conversation and not convince eachother of anythin', go to war which would be unfortunate, or rise above the current stigma and talk things out. Do as ya' please."

You mistake me, dear friend. I was merely stating how I agree with your stance that the entire world is a bunch of bumbling morons who are using the same arguements and going around in circles. Hopefully, the number of nations rising against GNR will persuade them to change their stance.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

You mistake me, dear friend. I was merely stating how I agree with your stance that the entire world is a bunch of bumbling morons who are using the same arguements and going around in circles. Hopefully, the number of nations rising against GNR will persuade them to change their stance.

If you truly believe that simply stating your stance without taking concrete action will change anything then you are more naive then any could have possibly thought. For better or worse, the Nords are warriors. They will not be cowed by simple statements of displeasure, as history has already taught us. Rather, they will continue to expand and exert influence until someone takes action against them.

The invasion of the Baron's Manor, an estate in a foreign country with govt military implements counts as an attack to the civilized world. Your lies are as transparent as your pathetic motives.

It was never an autonomous state, merely a simple propierty, there is no difference between seizing it and seizing any random apartment building, the only perceive difference resides in the fact that Überstein pretended that Mariehamm was somehow a part of this "estate", as if both entities were the same.

You fail. Überstein does not count as civilized world. He declared war on us because we took away his home within the old German Reich. Go bore yourself.