Shoes shoe. Make-up. Hair. Dress.

Madame Unicorn

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she finished packing her few things, one name kept going around her mind.

Sarah Tintagyl

Charli had invited the esteemed Valkyrie of Peace to this slumber party. As she imagined the soft skin and the golden hair of the 'goddess', she began slavering a bit. Sarah had a great body, a treasure that half of the world's men longed after. Although not voluptuous, the Lady Protector was nubile and willowy, statuesque like a Greek sculpture, the best toy since 'Mag'. She wiped off her mouth, returning to her task.

She had packed only a few spare clothes with the sleeping bag. After considering the fact she didn't have any makeup or scent except for moisturizers, she added her pine-scented shower foam. It should be enough to smell fresh. Now, sleeping clothes. Pajamas.... She could never sleep with those on, so she'll have to wear her usual sleeping clothes, hoping the other girls aren't too unccomfortable with it.

Wearing black jeans and a white shirt, she went outside into the sunny day, toward Annihiliation.

Edited by Sumeragi

When Sarah walked through the doors she was almost immediately pounced by Charil running up to her and bombarding her with almost a million questions that made the girl only smile more. At the mention of **, Sarah's eyes widened. She had heard of her prior to this, but with much more negative news associated with her name, especially by the political world. But to be honest, in an environment like this, things like that didn't matter. Sarah kept work at work and she had never met the girl before, so it would be a great learning experience for them both. At the mention of the tea party, Charli grabbed Sarah's hands and yanked out of the house towards the front lawn where a table was set up, covered in gorgeous lace with the trappings of the Classical and Traditional tea parties that frequented the Diet this time of year.

She sat down across from Charli and nodded as she prepared their drinks. "Yeah please, two spoonfuls of sugar..." She paused. It was early still and they had a long night ahead of them. "Actually make it an even three. I like my sweets." Charli passed her the glass and Sarah smiled back taking a deep long sip from the cup. "So, we haven't talked in while, I kinda feel bad about that Charli, but what have you been up to?"

The cool ocean breeze made her ebony hair fly back as she cycled toward Charli's residence.

She had rented a bicycle at the harbor, since she wanted to see how much things have changed while she was away. Cruising along the road by the sea, she could see that nature was just like the past, oblivious to the activities of humans. Some things never change, it seemed.

As she entered Ilam, a slight wave of nostalgia hit her. Here she was, in the place she was born in. A lot of things were different since most of the city was devastated in the nuclear attack. Alhough some places withstood the effects of war, almost everything had been rebuilt. It was a unfamiliar place now.

Sighing softly, she continued on, arriving at Charli's house. There a maid led her to the garden, where two of the most beautiful and powerful women in the world were chatting.

OOC: Maybe its just me but perhaps we ought to keep the OOC to a minimum now that our shock at the enormity of this thread is wearing off? Maybe we can even retaliate by holding a Boy's Night out in the M'Bossa Free Zone with girls, beer, drugs, automatic weapons, and Fast cars.

Edited: Added Fast cars for Keshav.

OOC: Yes, yes, YES, do it now!

OOC: We are the only three CNRP roleplayers that regularly participate in this community! And yes, we might decide to talk about you guys... So watch yourselves (or be really nice to us heheh)

OOC: Charli, have I every told you how your eyes sparkle when the moonlight shines off them.

OOC: Maybe its just me but perhaps we ought to keep the OOC to a minimum now that our shock at the enormity of this thread is wearing off? Maybe we can even retaliate by holding a Boy's Night out in the M'Bossa Free Zone with girls, beer, drugs, automatic weapons, and Fast cars.

OOC: Don't forget explosions, and find a way to add in some baseball and football (American style).

Sarah Tintagyl

Charli had invited the esteemed Valkyrie of Peace to this slumber party. As she imagined the soft skin and the golden hair of the 'goddess', she began slavering a bit. Sarah had a great body, a treasure that half of the world's men longed after. Although not voluptuous, the Lady Protector was nubile and willowy, statuesque like a Greek sculpture, the best toy since 'Mag'. She wiped off her mouth, returning to her task.

OOC: I lol'd so heartily my keyboard got coke spit all over it

Charli smiled as she handed Sarah her drink, waving her hand towards the various cupcakes on the table

"Please, Sarah. Help yourself." Charli poured her own cup of tea and picked up a cake, savouring the sweet taste as she takes a bite.

"I have been well," She sighs as she puts her cup down on the table and looks at Sarah with a sombre expression, "I'm the leader of a small, growing nation, and I can have anything I want. But... I want my friends back. I guess I invited you here because you're the closest to a friend that I have."

Charli smiles, brushing a few stray hairs from her face.

"It's not all bad though. Actually. Life is pretty good." Charli looks at one of her maids and calls her over, stretching as the breeze hits her arms,

"Could you please get Sally and Joanna to set up the informal lounge with the new speakers and the data projector, please?" She smiles as the maid bows and walks away.

Charli turns to Sarah and drinks some more tea before putting the cup down, "I also wanted an excuse to play with my new speaker system I purchased the other day. It's like having a movie theatre in your house, apparently."

She continues to nibble at the cupcake, before looking up. She notices a girl walking along the driveway with one of her maids, and stands up, sweeping down her dress as she stands, excusing herself. The girl is very pretty, with long black hair and a slim figure.

Charli walks up to the women and thanks the maid for bringing her up to the garden. Here, she beckons the girl to sit at the table as Charli starts to prepare some more tea.

"Akeiko... Welcome. I hope your trip wasn't too much and that you found my place okay?" Charli smiles as she welcomes Akeiko, formally, before giggling and turning to Sarah,

"I don't know if you two have met? Sarah, this is Kyou Akeiko. Akeiko, Sarah Tintagyl"

Charli sits down and drinks some more tea, savouring the flavour.

"I think a nice garden tea party should always kick off a slumber party. Right, girls?" She giggles and sighs. God does it feel good to feel young again...

Edited by Madame Unicorn

OOC: Yes, we need to do that. I can bring Fermi out of the office to drive around in his Lotus/submarine :awesome:

OOC: No, they just go through the magazines and look at all the leaders.

"Oh my gawd! Look at Mikhail! He is so cute!"

"Mmm, Dr. Komeil, I wonder what he has under the mask."

And various other girl things like that, all while painting toe-nails in their jammies.

Under Komeil's mask is not a face but rather a [REDACTED]!

Pretty freaky, I know.

Sarah rose from her seat and extended her hand to the young woman of Asian decent staring at her. "I've heard a lot about you before Akeiko and I'm glad that I finally have the chance to meet you personally. We're going to have to catch up on a lot. Leave here best friends hopefully, don't you think?" Truthfully, Sarah didn't know much about Akeiko, but there was always the chance to make a great impression on both sides of the board.

Hearing Charli mention about the surround system and the other entertainment systems, Sarah immediately got excited. Staying up all night watching movies was a favorite pastime, but with the backpack of magazines and make up, they were going to have a lot to do all night. Plus if it ever got boring, Sarah had a few plans up her sleeves that were going to make sure that the evening was never ending. "Yeah, its going to be awesome Charli, I'm excited." She turned back to Akeiko. "C'mon Akeiko, we'll pour you a glass."

Akeiko took a cup of Earl Grey, and piled clotted cream and strawberry jam onto a steaming scone. She always loved having lots of toppings, and today would be no exception.

“I've never been to a slumber party. So, what are going to do today?”

OOC: I really don't have any ideas what to do. Help me, girls.

"Today? How about all night, Akeiko?" Charli finished her tea and smiled. She took a big bite out of her cupcake and sat it down, chewing slowly.

"You've never been to a slumber party? Well.. We have movies. I own lots of movies. Basically, Akeiko, we can do whatever we want. Well, within reason." Charli smiled, "I like to dance around and put make up on, make cookies, gossip about the boys we know.. You know. Girly things." Charli stood up and rubbed her hands together before twirling on the spot, the fresh breeze warming her body.

"Shall we go inside, girls? Get the real party started?"

“Sure, let's go.”

Although outwardly she looked bright, she was sensing a major gap between herself and the two other girls. Akeiko's life consisted of isolated education in the duties of a living deity, and when combined with the militarist culture and her service in the Gentengun since she was 13, she was more a spartan man than an athenian woman. Sure, she loved fun, but she never did have a chance to be a 'normal' girl.

Neverthe less, she decided to follow an advice given to her by someone: Seize the day. This would be her chance to be a true girl.

Sarah nodded and followed Akeiko and Charli into the house where she gawked at the beauty of the mansion inside. She loved houses, mansions, retreats, resorts, whatever, if it was built in the grandiose style then Sarah fell instantly in love with it. Charli led the girls down the stairs towards the basement as Sarah adjusted her backpack while the maids and other servants looked at her oddly. She didn't really look presentable right now. Pajama pants, an old t-shirt and a jacket that was way too big for her was really no way to go about showing herself off as a world leader. Out of Charli and Akeiko, Sarah looked the most thrown together, but she had always been like that. Rushed with doing almost everything and even trying to relax had a bit of that suddenness to it.

Getting downstairs, the girls took their respected seats, while Sarah made her encampment on the floor a bit away from the television. She was never much of a movie person. So taking out her backpack she dumped the contents on the floor. Makeup, a stack of magazines, a small carton of cigarettes, and a few other odds and ends that would get her through the night. As Charli prepared the movie. Sarah unscrewed her nail polish and went to work on her feet. She held up hot pink, or jet black. Finally deciding on black she went to work, not noticing if the girls had anything to say or not.

Pajama pants, an old t-shirt and a jacket that was way too big for her.

Sarah unscrewed her nail polish and went to work on her feet. She held up hot pink, or jet black. Finally deciding on black she went to work, not noticing if the girls had anything to say or not.

OOC: Who called it?! Who called it?! :awesome:

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

OOC: We are the only three CNRP roleplayers that regularly participate in this community! And yes, we might decide to talk about you guys... So watch yourselves (or be really nice to us heheh)

OOC: Ok... :ph34r:

OOC: Ooh, I am intrigued. Tell me more?

Sarah Tintagyl

OOC: :o I'm not really sure what to say without sounding like a pervert...so I think I'll shut up now before I dig myself in any deeper. -_-