Shoes shoe. Make-up. Hair. Dress.

Madame Unicorn

Charli looked out over the gardens, sighing. She was only 20, and she was the ruler of a fledgling country. She had seen death, and pain. Her country had been founded on the words of peace and prosperity, and she wanted no major harm to come to her people. In order to do this, she had to put her own young life on the line occasionally...

Charli walked into her bedroom and curled up on her bed with her plush Hello Kitty doll. All her old high school friends had deserted her since she became leader of Annihilation. She literally had no one to talk to, no one to tell secrets to.. No one. She sighed. She felt so alone.

She flicked through her phone, looking at all the contacts. They were mostly, nowadays, phone numbers from foreign leaders, diplomats, allies. All important numbers in their own rights. But none from friends.

Suddenly, Charli sat up. She flicked through her phone again, and landed on the image and numer of one of her closest allies. She hit dial and held the phone to her ear, still clutching the Hello Kitty doll.

Knowing it would click onto answerphone, Charli smiled, speaking as the familiar beep "Sarah. Hey. Listen, how would you like to come to Annihilation, specifically, my house, for a little... hmm. A slumber party? Let me know." With that, she hung up.

Charli switched on her computer, thinking of who else to invite to this slumber party, whilst checking her email. She had heard rumours of someone in hiding, a very special person that most of the world wanted dead. She had gained a number from someone very close to this person, and decided to ring it.

Holding her cellphone to her ear, Charli waited, with butterflies in her stomach, as the phone rang. Suddenly it clicked.

"Hello? Is this ******? I'd like to invite you to my country, and my house, for a slumber party..." Charli held her breath as she waited for a reply from her new mystery friend...

This was going to be an interesting afternoon indeed.

OOC: Two things. One. I've kept a character's identity for now. All will be revealed later :P Two. MU's first name is Charli. I used the first name because MU sounds political.. And that's not what this RP is about. If anyone can guess what the title is about, you get a cookie :D

Edited by Madame Unicorn

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: hot secks amirite or amirite

:awesome:

OOC: No, they just go through the magazines and look at all the leaders.

"Oh my gawd! Look at Mikhail! He is so cute!"

"Mmm, Dr. Komeil, I wonder what he has under the mask."

And various other girl things like that, all while painting toe-nails in their jammies.

Unknown location

The sound of a cell phone ringing broke the silence of the brightly lit room. The sole person who was in that room looked up from her desk. She was a bit surprised that someone would be calling her at this time of the day. Only three people knew her number, and all of them were supposed to call sometime later. Standing up, she walked over to the counter and picked up the vibrating phone with a delicate ivory hand, as her eyes twinkled like rubies on white silk.

"Moshi moshi?"

Edited by Sumeragi

OOC: Sumer you're doing it wrong. However, I shall adapt.

Charli smiled. Hard part was over. She cleared her throat and spoke.

"******? This is Charli. I had received your phone number from a friend of yours... I would like to extend an offer to my country, and my house, for a slumber party. That is, if you're interested..."

Charli smiled. As colloquial as she was trying to be, there were some things she couldn't do without being extremely polite. That's what running a country on her own had taught her, amongst other things.

Charli waited for ****** to respond, hoping she would accept the invitation.

OOC: Two things. One. I've kept a character's identity for now. All will be revealed later :P Two. MU's first name is Charli. I used the first name because MU sounds political.. And that's not what this RP is about. If anyone can guess what the title is about, you get a cookie :D

OOC: Pass me the cookie.

OOC: No, they just go through the magazines and look at all the leaders.

"Oh my gawd! Look at Mikhail! He is so cute!"

"Mmm, Dr. Komeil, I wonder what he has under the mask."

And various other girl things like that, all while painting toe-nails in their jammies.

OOC:

Why does nobody love 70 year old Uberstein? :(

...wait, I just answered that myself.

'A slumber party?'

She had never been to a slumber party before. Come to think of it, she never had been to any kind of party until recently. This could be something new and exciting.

“Sure, I'd love to. Is there someone who I should be polite to while I'm there?”

It was destined to be another one of those boring days, the same days that Sarah always had. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, get yelled at by senators, take a conference call, get yelled at my foreign leaders, read the news, yell a foreign leaders from the comforts of her office, go home, eat dinner, pass out on the couch, get a shower, go to bed, and repeat. The day had already shaped up to be a failure, as the world was still in the bucket of crap that Sarah left it in every night. Cleaned up? Never, not in a million years. She sighed to herself walking down the stone steps of the Diet towards where her car was parked off to the side of the gardens. Reaching down in her purse, Sarah pulled out her phone. "A message?"

These were the surprises that kept her going through the day and as she put the phone to her ear and listened to the voice mail and as the message played, Sarah's frown slowly transpired into a beaming smile. A slumber party?! She hadn't been to one since she was sixteen, at least since Samuel had died. That was where the fun ended. But Charli, bless her soul was bringing it back. She leaped in a joyous state causing everyone around her to raise eyebrows as the Lady Protector immediately was transformed into a seventeen year old girl who dashed to her car, popped the clutch and sped away back to Solidor Manor to get ready for tonight.

Sleep overs had a very strict rule of what to bring and such or at least it did in Sarah's mind. Magazines were of course one, a sleeping bag, a box of make up, which Sarah was able to pile her entire vanity into a leather bag that she flung over her shoulders. She was trying to think of anything else..."Jammies!" The tank top and pajama pants never felt so right unless at a sleep over and for today Sarah was again a teen. So as she stepped out into the courtyard of the manor, she wore a light jacket that hung over her arms as she was helped into the car by Lillian guards the same way a mother might do to her daughter. Damn did she miss these days.

The flight to Annihilation only took a few hours so Sarah arrived just after the sun had set and the trip from the airport to Charli's residence place her in the perfect time. The car dropped her off and drove away as she sat at the front door, knocking gently and waiting to be received.

OOC: I'm quite drunk so if this doesn't make sense I apologise in advance. And LVN, you gotta come fight me for the cookie :P

---

Charli smiled as she heard ****** accept her invitation. She punched the air with her fist, and thought quickly about what to say next.

"If you ask for Charli the workers will take you immediately to wherever I am. Of course, if you are flying, I shall have a car sent to collect you. Please, get ready and make your way to Annihilation as soon as possible. I'll be expecting you shortly!"

With that, Charli hung up the phone. She was pleased that she had reached ******, and was excited to meet her.

As soon as she put her phone in her pocket there was a knock at the door and Constance entered

"Madame.. I mean. Charli. Sarah Tintagyl has arrived." Charli jumps as she runs to the window and sees Sarah standing outside. She runs to the door and throws it open, grinning as Sarah walks through the doors.

"Omgosh thank you for coming! I know I should be more reserved but this is exciting. I feel 16 again! Now we must wait for ****** to join us, but let me tell you, tonight will be so awesome! Now, would we like to have a tea party in the front garden?"

Charli led the way down to the front garden where the late afternoon sun was shining on the roses, a warm breeze gently brushing against the trees, where a garden table and three chairs sat waiting, trays with small decorated cupcakes, and a full teaset on the table.

Charli turned to Sarah and smiled.

"I thought we'd start out here until ****** gets here, then the real party can begin." She sits down at the table and puts some tea leaves into the teapot, stirring them a little.

"Sarah, would you like some tea?" Charli grins. This will be an excellent night, and a chance for the girls to bond as people, not as politicians.

OOC: Three of the hottest and coolest female roleplayers in the CNRP community all in one thread this shoudl prove interesting.

OOC: We are the only three CNRP roleplayers that regularly participate in this community! And yes, we might decide to talk about you guys... So watch yourselves (or be really nice to us heheh)

OOC: Maybe its just me but perhaps we ought to keep the OOC to a minimum now that our shock at the enormity of this thread is wearing off? Maybe we can even retaliate by holding a Boy's Night out in the M'Bossa Free Zone with girls, beer, drugs, automatic weapons, and Fast cars.

Edited: Added Fast cars for Keshav.

Edited by Firestorm