Shoes shoe. Make-up. Hair. Dress.

Madame Unicorn

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah bent down and pictured up the picture and chuckled silently. "Well now. What do we have here. So tell me Akeiko, how long has this been going on, besides your normal political duties. I would imagine he's more than just a fling...correct?"

OOC: Sorry MU and Sumer that this took so long, also, I really didn't know what to put ;_;

"Fl, fli, fling? Wh, what do, do you mean?"

'Damnit damnit damnit! Why of all times did I make this kind of mistake! This is very, very, VERY embarrassing.....'

Slowly Akeiko turned as red as a pomegranate, with steam coming out of her ears. Trying to avoid the curious eyes of Charli and Sarah, she looked down at the floor, trying as she might not to lose her dignity (like that mattered at all.)

"Yeah, he isn't a fling...... he's a really, really decent guy...... I mean, he, he isn't a bo, boyfriend yet...... He's cute....... Uhm...."

Okay, she said too much. This will be a VERY long night for her.....

Edited by Sumeragi

Charli giggled, grabbing her phone and dialling the number for the local pizza restaurant.

"Yeah hi... Can I grab.. three pizzas? Yeah, regular toppings is fine. Thanks!"

She turns to the others, "Yeah the pizzas will be here soon," And then she looks at Akeiko, "Hon don't be embarrassed, I've got a potential, uh.. boyfriend. I don't know if you guys know him, but his name is Mykep... Really really cute! But... Well. How far have we all gone with our... counterparts?" Charli grabs a beer and sits down, "What I mean to ask is.. Well.. Akeiko.. how far have you gone with this fine looking 'fling' of yours? At least start by telling us his name!"

Edited by Madame Unicorn

'Wait how far? HOW FAR?!?!?! What is Charli trying to do here? Kill me with embarrassment?'

Struggling to keep her calm, she answered weakly.

"Well..... I've only had two kisses with him..... but they don't mean anything....."

Trying to divert attention, she looked Sarah.

"I wonder what Sarah onee-chan does with her suitors....."

DING-DONG

"What a lame-a bell," pizza man Mario wondered aloud, holding his 'regular toppings' pizzas up. His boots were wet with rain (it's raining, shut the hell up) and his plunger slick with the filth of a thousand toilets. His sexy mustache twitched adoringly as his tight-fitting overalls squeezed against his firm buns.

DING-DONG

"What a lame-a bell," pizza man Mario wondered aloud, holding his 'regular toppings' pizzas up. His boots were wet with rain (it's raining, shut the hell up) and his plunger slick with the filth of a thousand toilets. His sexy mustache twitched adoringly as his tight-fitting overalls squeezed against his firm buns.

OOC: Why is a plumber delivering pizzas? That's just unsanitary :P. Next thing you know, I'll have a monkey delivering all my barrels. Proposterous!

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

Charli smiles, "Yeah, Sarah. What have you done with your looooovers?" She puts down her beer and laughs, throwing her head back. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, and Charli jumps up, racing to the door.

"Yay the pizzas are here!!" She opens the door and finds a rather interesting looking man dressed in what appears to be a plumbers outfit. She smiles politely, looking him up and down before handing over the cash for the pizzas.

"Thank you very much.. Err, Maruigi?" Charli nods in approval before turning and taking the pizzas back to the basement, forgetting to close the door, leaving Maruigi looking slightly confused, his 'firm buns' twitching in the rain.

"......."

Akeiko went to the door, and kicked the plumber out of the house. Closing the door behind her, she looked at the startled Sarah and Charli with a little smile.

"We don't want diarrhoea, do we girls? I'll order some REAL pizza."

Taking out her cell, she dials a number.

"Say Mamoru-kun, could you get some of our pizzas here? The local ones aren't up to par. Ah, you almost here already? Bring them over."

Five minutes later, the bell rings again, and Akeiko swiftly grabbed the pizza bags and closed the door to avoid having the other girls look at the delivery boy. Of course, both of them would get a glimpse of a rather tall guy who looked very similar to the one in the picture. Taking the package to the table, Akeiko set out a very interesting pizza.

mega-pizza_1294224i.jpg

"Here's the Mega Pizza! In its crust of pigs in a blanket, there's a filling of Italian sausage, ham, bacon, bacon bits, sliced tomato, mushroom, onion, peppers, garlic chips, basil, black pepper and tomato sauce - with maple syrup and ketchup as extras if you want. Dig in!"

OOC: One reason I love Pizza Hut Japan.

Edited by Sumeragi

Charli looked at Akeiko, stunned.

"But, that was really good pizza..." She turns around and sees the pizza on the table.

"Wow. That. Looks amazing." Charli tried to contain her drool as she turns back to Akeiko and Sarah.

"Also, the pizza guy... Was that your boyfriend..thing?"

Charli picks up a slice of pizza, licking her lips and taking a bite. It tasted like she had bitten into a pizza made by Angels. Bacon, tomato.. Cheese.

"Omg.. Wow," Charli swallows and grins.

"This is amazing..."

“Maybe, maybe not. What matter more right now is gorging ourselves!”

Akeiko then brings out another pizza.

dominos-triplecheese.jpg

"How do we get more cheese into our pizza? The answer is the Triple Cheese Pizza, a stack of three thin crusts, each slathered with a different kind of cheese: cheddar for the bottom layer, Camembert for the middle layer, and emmental for the top layer. I hope you like cheese, Charli."

Grabbing a piece herself, Akeiko then looks at Sarah.

"I second Charli's question: What have you done with your looooovers, onee-chan?"

OOC: Kuddos to Domino's Korea for this one.

Also, lol at evil girls prying on Sarah's love life.

Edited by Sumeragi