GATO Election Results

Good to hear :), i will try catch up with you on irc real soon.

I was not aware there was still stains to wipe away, i was under the impression the GATO-1V war wiped the slate clean in that regard B)

It takes me a while to get over things sometimes :) I love the new independently minded GATO. Just not a fan of the whole viceroy thing. GATO is also no longer referred to as the WAE. I still never believed they deserved that name. Again, Congrats GATO you are on the move upwards.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, GATO is partying like it's 2007 now. Most of these guys were GATO deputies or government when I left.

Hope this term is a bit more uneventful for you!

More like 2006 bro bro! Cause thats when Im from :P

Also 2nd page in and we got a WAE reference, although it isnt a negative one but still a referene....yayyy

More like 2006 bro bro! Cause thats when Im from :P

Also 2nd page in and we got a WAE reference, although it isnt a negative one but still a referene....yayyy

Warmest Alliance ever.. DUHH! :P

congrats to those elected

The Kingdom of Amorica congratulates the venerable Global Alliance on the completion of her elections. We also extend congratulations to all those elected as representives and those elected to seats of power. I am sure we shall all see great things emerge from your lands.

Wow, GATO is partying like it's 2007 now. Most of these guys were GATO deputies or government when I left.

Hope this term is a bit more uneventful for you!

i joined december '07 but got my first deputy in 2008 so i'm guess i'm the new guy :D

Wow Venizelos is already in congress in just a little over a month of being in GATO, well congratz to everyone

i've been in GATO before with a different nation ;)

Congratulations GATO!

I was wondering though...when did GATO get into space? Your banner almost suggests there is something beyond Planet Bob, but as Admin knows, that is heresy.

Doesn't stop your alliance from claiming to be 5 years old...

The GATO banners however are awesome. :)

i joined december '07 but got my first deputy in 2008 so i'm guess i'm the new guy :D

i've been in GATO before with a different nation ;)

:v:

Wow that explains everything fine sir can I get you some oj or iced tea with molotov on the side for party

Edited by Andre Fincher

congrats on the new govt, looks good

though I do wonder what'll happen to GATO's state of mind now's that Esau in a government position (he scares me :unsure: and I'm sure I'm not the only one) :P

though congrats to him either way and good luck.

With his avatar in our forums, he scares no one.

Congratz to all elected B), mind you i have doubts regarding that Red Baron character in Congress...he is very shady :P

I wouldn't trust me with a bucket full of rocks...

In actuality, it is the source of my power. :awesome:

You hold no power over me Esau

Edited by Baron Lightbeard