Disbandment Notice

39041971.png

It is with great sadness I bring this announcement to you tonight.

Lux Aeterna had a quick life, a quick growth and a sadly a even quicker death.

This was due, largely to a series of unfortunate events at a very unfortunate time that brought a chain reaction of resignations. The details of which We'd like to keep private.

Lux Aeterna will be disbanding. Any nation under the Lux Aeterna AA will be under the protection of Invicta for 72 Hours.

We would like to hand out our special thanks for everyone that helped us in our quick and fun time on Bob.

The Alliances of:

United Blue Directorate

New Polar Order

Genesis

Invicta

Union of Integrated Nation Entities

Neuva Vuda

1 Touch Football

Unified Royal States Alliance

Board Alliance of Protectorate States

Tempest

and special thanks to these people:

CombatPope from UBD

Ezequiel from NpO

Haflinger from Invicta

Emperica from Genesis

Mayzie and Nelcheal from NV

Agent from URSA

AsianLeader from DOA

Keve from UINE

Dera from Tempest

We also would like to wish our nations the best of luck in their new homes and hope to keep in contact with them as we move forward and grow further!

NAC welcomes any former LA member having be resounded by LA members. Former LA nations are encouraged to join the NAC (North American Confederacy) for awhile even if it's just to figure things out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to see this, I seen a bright future in LA when jumperbeast and myself started. Lux Aeterna grew very rapidly and I think that was one of the biggest downfalls. We werent expecting it and we didnt what exactly what to do with the rush of members, and each member had his own idea of what LA should be, once we tried to push all these ideas into the government and into the alliance it utlimately brought us down, made us unstable and was eventually the demise of us.

I dont want to carry on and bring this down anymore, I wish all of the members of Lux Aeterna the best in their journeys throughout bob!

Good Luck!

o/o/o/ LA \o\o\o

EDIT: My First, First and it had to be in this thread....

Edited by Odin

Before I say anything, I want to personally apologize for any and all harsh words that may have occurred between myself and certain members of LA. These words were a result of confusion and emotion that should never have come into play in the first place. I'm really sorry if I offended anybody.

That being said, I am saddened by this news. As much as I may have questioned LA's direction after it turned away from purple, I still didn't want to see the alliance fall apart; I respect a lot of the members of LA and wanted nothing but the best for them. Like I said, I'm sorry that Lux Aeterna has disbanded. It is never a good thing to see an alliance go this way, especially when you were in the middle of getting to know the members.

I wish you all the very best in the future, and if you ever need any help, seek me out.

Well this makes up for some of the 10,000 alliances that have been created in the past few months :awesome:

Really though, disbanding is never a fun thing, good luck to all the ex members here.

Yeah alliances have been on the up swing, but I really don't think it's a bad thing. It's a way for people to enjoy themselves. However I will concede, they should have an idea how to succeed before setting out.

Not saying LA didn't have that idea, I am sure they did. It is always unfortunate when an alliance dies. Best of luck to you all, and hopefully if the time presents itself in the future, your next creation will fly high.

o/