World Map X

Sargun II

I see only one flaw on your map Sumeragi. That is that the PRC did not join the Empire. They only joined the Bloc. THey are a free-state Ally and Shandong should be divided between them and the NPR. Instead of doing a district by district shading, it may be easier to simply stripe the province. Unless PRC wants to join the Empire, because that map sure looks nice that way, but in the end it's up to Keshav.

And your name is obnoxiously large.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Objections to the fate of the Mongolian region have been raised by negotiations participants. For now, the map of the DE Mongolian protectorate region, the Yamato region in red and the small sliver of protectorate to the northeast of that in the mogolian region is not finalized, but tentative. The fate of that region is still being determined. The red Yamato region in Mongolia may or may not be granted pending the outcome of the negotiations.

All claims to Dragon Empire protectorate lands must be finalized with signatures and documentation as per with NPR/PRC.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Regarding Bohovia: He hasn't really RPd anything despite saying he would. What are the chances of him really writing a post or two within the next days?

I'd say we let Ed get his Montreal and Bohovia gets land in the west to make up for it if he comes back.

I concure, with a name like Ottawa it would make perfect sense for him to be based in Ontario.

I understand he was here first and all, but I would really like to play in Quebec. Particularly because I already created my nation. My ruler is EdwardWolf, and my nation name is Greater Quebec. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=335329

Edited by EdwardWolf

OK, so the mod I've been speaking to told me he will change my forum name to the new ruler of my nation.

That ruler will be called EdwardWolf, and the nation will be known as Greater Quebec. I would have settled for just Quebec, but some cheapskate took it.

Hey Ed...wait, I told you about CNRP ages ago, why did you only join when Lynneth told you. :war:

Anyway, welcome to CNRP, hope you have fun here. Don't come to Finland, it's a bit on fire right now, with the bombs and the war and all. :P

Hey Ed...wait, I told you about CNRP ages ago, why did you only join when Lynneth told you. :war:

Anyway, welcome to CNRP, hope you have fun here. Don't come to Finland, it's a bit on fire right now, with the bombs and the war and all. :P

You mean the entire Europe. Only settle there if you want to watch the fireworks. ;)

I told him quebec was free.

That persuaded him, lol. :lol1:

Yea... I moved pretty quickly after he told me that.

nation RPs are Ok... but getting to play as quebec? That's just the icing on the cake. It's like... there's more icing than cake! And eating it all will give me a tummy ache.

You know?...

Oh !@#$

I just read a PM that was on my inbox since this afternoon, and ottawa (leader of Bohovia) requested his lands back (he was on a car accident a few weeks ago, hence his inactivity), but wanted my or Mudd's OK before claiming. Sine Montreal lies on the middle of his former territory, that poses a problem.

Well, Edward, if you mind, could you hold off your claim and PM ottawa1234 so you guys can work out a deal?

Yeah, that's fine. Just give either me or Emperor Mudd a heads up before you expand more (I'm expecting you're going for the whole of Quebec.)
Ideally... yea. Unless that Ottawa guy voices an objection.

Also sorry if the rebellion was unexpected. It's just that when he departed from Canada, Lynneth described the resulting cities would be in a state of Anarchy. I figured... add to that tough Canadian winters, it wouldn't be too long before people started to turn on each other.

Feel free to add in some involvement from your nations acting as protectorate-ers. But also, please try not to just send in a 10.000 strong army to set everything right. I'd like to... play with this scenario a bit more.

Edited by EdwardWolf

I just read a PM that was on my inbox since this afternoon, and ottawa (leader of Bohovia) requested his lands back (he was on a car accident a few weeks ago, hence his inactivity), but wanted my or Mudd's OK before claiming. Sine Montreal lies on the middle of his former territory, that poses a problem.

Well, Edward, if you mind, could you hold off your claim and PM ottawa1234 so you guys can work out a deal?

Ok, but if he was here first and he really wants his lands back I doubt there's much I can do. I will PM him though to see what his thoughts are on the matter.

Worst comes to worst, I will change the story. Instead of happening in Montreal, it will happen in Lynneth's former capital, Ferinh I think it's called. I'm pretty sure it's located outside of Ottawa's former lands. And mainly I would just like to tell a story in Quebec. Montreal would be fun (I live there in real life), but Ferinh would do.

I would like to claim a territory for the Empire of Lu the land i want is the free land East if Drakoia and the north east of the Rebal army. Mainly where western Kazakhstan is.

cnrpmapupdate24-1.png

Edited by lutai

Ok, but if he was here first and he really wants his lands back I doubt there's much I can do. I will PM him though to see what his thoughts are on the matter.

Worst comes to worst, I will change the story. Instead of happening in Montreal, it will happen in Lynneth's former capital, Ferinh I think it's called. I'm pretty sure it's located outside of Ottawa's former lands. And mainly I would just like to tell a story in Quebec. Montreal would be fun (I live there in real life), but Ferinh would do.

I have sent a new claim to solve the problem, to Vinland.

It's seems my claim over RL Island of Jersey + Britanny has been overlooked. Please kindly add Conti to the world map. King Penchuk of the Proxian Empire who curently holds a protectorate over these lands has agreed to a transfer of sovereignty.

RP'd here and here.

Regards

In agreement with King Penchuk, Britanny and the Channels Islands are now part of the Bailiwick of Conti. Please add my nation to the map (in red). The Declaration of Existence can be found here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60570

maplgx.th.png

http://img188.imageshack.us/i/maplgx.png/

Cheers!

Edited by Council of Ten

I would like to claim a territory for the Empire of Lu the land i want is the free land East if Drakoia and the north east of the Rebal army. Mainly where western Kazakhstan is.

cnrpmapupdate24-1.png

You have to talk to Rebel Army and/or the Kingdom of Cochin first.