Announcement for The German Empire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By May, tensions and animosities between TGE and NoV grew to new heights, as NoV refused to remove their Nordland Doctrine, which plainly announced that they would not recognize any other German-themed alliances in CN. As such, a war vs. NoV followed, with TGE fighting alongside the Continuum.

Really? Is that what actually happened? They didn't want to recognize another german alliance so you and tC declared war on them? lol

Come on now.

Through the first half of 2008, TGE pursued many treaties to fortify themselves with strong and honorable alliances such as The Phoenix Federation and The Order of Light. By May, tensions and animosities between TGE and NoV grew to new heights, as NoV refused to remove their Nordland Doctrine, which plainly announced that they would not recognize any other German-themed alliances in CN. As such, a war vs. NoV followed, with TGE fighting alongside the Continuum.

Never have the two words 'As such' ever been used to gloss over so much. The above was hilarious, though I doubt it was intentionally comedic.

Nonetheless, Happy Birthday to TGE, and many more in your futures.

Regards,

VI

TGE, an awesome alliance by all accounts, isn't saying that Nordreich can't exist just because they're a fellow German-themed alliance, which is what NoV tried to implement before.

Members couldnt break away and start a german themed alliance. It was discussed when Rok was made.

Either way, enjoy your B-day G-men.

Edited by mykep

NoR and TGE are getting along just fine. Now let's focus on the festivities at hand, shall we?[/img]
This Dutchman speaks the truth. The issue at hand is the two year anniversary of TGE, on which I am happy to congratulate them.

Cheers to your success, and new beginnings.

NoR and TGE are getting along just fine. Now let's focus on the festivities at hand, shall we?

Heidis%20Helmets3.JPG

I want that juicy beer mug in the middle.

Congratulations to TGE, even though I don't agree with everything that's said in the OP. :)

I pulled some stuff from last year's declaration, so forgive me for not being entirely politically correct. NoR is an awesome bunch, so I hope you don't take offense to my interpretation of the events of May 2008.

Also, I couldn't let Kaiser have all the fun :P Announcing a display of Beer, Sausages and Sauerkraut is just too much fun :D

Sorry Fritz, but I'm guessing you wouldn't have put a lot more than I've outlined in my post.

I pulled some stuff from last year's declaration, so forgive me for not being entirely politically correct. NoR is an awesome bunch, so I hope you don't take offense to my interpretation of the events of May 2008.

Also, I couldn't let Kaiser have all the fun :P Announcing a display of Beer, Sausages and Sauerkraut is just too much fun :D

Sorry Fritz, but I'm guessing you wouldn't have put a lot more than I've outlined in my post.

Welp, you're doin' it wrong. Again. :psyduck:

2 years is quite a long time, thank Admin it lasted as long as it did.

I will say this once and once only. $%&@ off, Marx, and let's enjoy today for what it represents. If that's too much to ask, then you don't have to post.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE