Pacific resitance movement

etg

How long until we can declare the Karma war ended, and the pacific resitance movement begun?

As i see it, with IRON surrendering, NPO is the only relative big alliance left on the hedgemony side.

Edit: misspell

Edited by etg

How long until we can declare the Karma war ended, and the pacific resitance movement begun?

As i see it, with IRON surrendering, NPO is the only relative big alliance left on the coalition side.

TPF and Echelon might disagree :P

Edited by Raphael Beau Pre

And Avalon.

There won't be an "NPO alone by themselves" type thing like FAN and GOONS had. TPF is with them to the end, and Avalon is with us to the end. Echelon, I don't know them well enough to say for sure.

-Bama

I wouldn't exactly call TPF a Large Alliance anymore, they are barely in the top 50 now and soon echelon won't even be top 75(they are 69 right now)

And Avalon.

Personally I don't count 39 nations and 290k NS as 'relatively large', but to each their own :)

I wouldn't exactly call TPF a Large Alliance anymore, they are barely in the top 50 now and soon echelon won't even be top 75(they are 69 right now)

173 nations and just under 2kk NS I would call large though, but again, it all depends on how you measure size I suppose.

Personally I don't count 39 nations and 290k NS as 'relatively large', but to each their own :)

173 nations and just under 2kk NS I would call large though, but again, it all depends on how you measure size I suppose.

it more has to do with Alliance NS, Avg NS and infra, really the only reason TPF is still at a total strength of 1.95M NS is beause of all that excess tech they have and the only reason they are still in the top 50 (note my own alliance only has 96 members and a highter Alliance Strength and more infra, but because we have so few members we are 51 instead of 50)

that and 87 of those 173 TPF Nations have <1k Infra and only 4 Members above 3K infra in war mode right now

Edited by bobboman

The difference between this war and previous wars that have become 'resistance movements', is that Karma will actually let NPO surrender. And we won't turn them into GATOs and Legions either. We aren't out to wipe them from the face of the Earth like they've tried to do to so many of their enemies.

TPF is with them to the end

You better be. Your spying got them into this mess.

As i see it, with IRON surrendering, NPO is the only relative big alliance left on the coalition side.

It will be exactly 32 days, 14 hours, and 22 minutes from now, on the dot.

START COUNTING

OP, it won't be anytime soon...and even then it's not likely Pacifica ends up on it's own.

Why? Pacifica always ditches her allies in the end, so why should it be different with them? What great things have Pacifica done for them?

Why? Pacifica always ditches her allies in the end, so why should it be different with them? What great things have Pacifica done for them?

The NPO doesnt always ditch it's allies.

Take GGA for example, they jumped ship well enough without NPO encouragement.