DoW on The Dark Evolution

[FLAG]

For many, many months (since September 23rd, 2006 to be precise), the two nations of Ghuxalia and Ezko have co-existed in peace and prosperity. The leaders of the two nations were on very friendly terms, and talked often. They frequently exchanged huggles and cookies, and got along extremely well. But, all of this came crashing down with a single, horrible message sent by Ezko. On this 25th night of May in the year of our lord 2009, the nation Ezko griddled the nation of Ghuxalia. Although, in the end, the griddle was a Victory, the act still damaged Ghuxalia. Being a proper diplomat, Ghuxalia immediately went to The Dak Evolution's government, asking for reparations, but even reparations as measly as 3 apple pies were laughed at. The government even went so far as to ridicule Ghuxalia's ambassador by throwing pies, of the mud variety, no less, at him. Due to this disgrace, I, caesar augustus of Ghuxalia, hereby officially end the nine hundred and seventy-five days of peace between Ezko and Ghuxalia, with this Declaration of Wombats on the alliance of The Dark Evolution.

For many, many months (since September 23rd, 2006 to be precise), the two nations of Ghuxalia and Ezko have co-existed in peace and prosperity. The leaders of the two nations were on very friendly terms, and talked often. They frequently exchanged huggles and cookies, and got along extremely well. But, all of this came crashing down with a single, horrible message sent by Ezko. On this 25th night of May in the year of our lord 2009, the nation Ezko griddled the nation of Ghuxalia. Although, in the end, the griddle was a Victory, the act still damaged Ghuxalia. Being a proper diplomat, Ghuxalia immediately went to The Dak Evolution's government, asking for reparations, but even reparations as measly as 3 apple pies were laughed at. The government even went so far as to ridicule Ghuxalia's ambassador by throwing pies, of the mud variety, no less, at him. Due to this disgrace, I, caesar augustus of Ghuxalia, hereby officially end the nine hundred and seventy-five days of peace between Ezko and Ghuxalia, with this Declaration of Wombats on the alliance of The Dark Evolution.
[8:54pm] UacYuri: hey

[8:54pm] Ghux:

[8:54pm] UacYuri: what do you need

[8:55pm] Ghux: i've been griddled by ezko

[8:55pm] Ghux: and i demand reps

[8:55pm] UacYuri: lol wut

[8:56pm] Ghux: To: caesar augustus From: Ezko Date: 5/25/2009 6:44:57 PM

[8:56pm] Ghux: Subject: Griddle Report

[8:56pm] Ghux: Message: You have been griddled by Ezko. You lost a large chunk of olive oil and some red peppers. You killed several pigs and 3.471 sheep. Swine flu razed 3.156 miles of your land, stole your dignity, and destroyed any semblance of your self-respect. Their forces contracted salmonella from you and you gained a fetish for baked beans in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the griddle was a Victory. Any existing Ghuxpatties that were on the table have been automatically griddled.

[8:56pm] UacYuri: that sucks

[8:56pm] UacYuri:

[8:56pm] Ghux: i demand 3 apple pies in reps

[8:57pm] UacYuri: nope

[8:57pm] • UacYuri throws mud pies at Ghux

[8:57pm] Ghux: or else you shall fear my wrathless wrath of wrathiness

[8:57pm] • UacYuri awaits this

Very confused. Good luck, IMO, DE will pwn you...

o/ DE

o/ NUF

Who ever said NUF was involved?

This will be an epic, Marathon-esque curbstomp

and by marathon i mean the greek battle 24 miles from Athens, not the race.