Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving Announcement

As you are not an SA member nor anything approaching what a goon should be here are some choice goon responses to your thread to enlighten you as to how we are:

gas

voted 1

this wouldn't have happened if he had had a gun

[img-timeline]

kill her, then yourself.

As you are not an SA member nor anything approaching what a goon should be here are some choice goon responses to your thread to enlighten you as to how we are:

gas

voted 1

this wouldn't have happened if he had had a gun

[img-timeline]

kill her, then yourself.

SEVER!

NUKE IT FROM ORBIT!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

well everyone else is doing it so....

Now Announcing to Formation of

The Goon Order of Narcissistic Shoveling

which will be followed by

The Goon Order of Nilihistic States

together we declare our support of the Goon Order of Neutral Sadism

Edited by DeadPolitics

It's on now, son.

Defensive war, so mwahhahaa! This is a counter attack, thus if you wish to claim GOONS is attacking and by attacking you mean defending its self then by all means attack as well. Onward to operation Awesome-0!

No matter what this Goon Order of Negligence and BLah... They will NEVER EVER be like the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, Dont even try to do it like we did it in GOONS, You cant do it like us.

Edited by Rotavele

not an SA member

Pretty obvious, honestly. I think most of you are a bunch of 'tards, but every SA guy I've met has a firm grasp on grammar usage etc. This guy, not so much.

No matter what this Goon Order of Negligence and BLah... They will NEVER EVER be like the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, Dont even try to do it like we did it in GOONS, You cant do it like us.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to emulate that bunch of jackbags.

Until one of you starts Shark Week back up take care of needlessly insulting trollish posts like the one above mine, neither of you have the right to be called GOONS.

If anyone started Shark Week now, they wouldn't have a right to be called GOONS. Actual GOONS (regardless of the world they inhabit) understand this and the reason for it. It's funny that you don't, yet you think you can decide what is or isn't GOONS.

We are an alliance of mostly SA goons, not pubbies pretending to be goons, so yeah, we're going to be quite different.

Edited by Sardonic

and you were what in the old GOONS? I ask because I sure as hell don't remember you.