GRAN responce to Pyramid Accusations

outworld

Yawoo, you really don't know anything about coldie do you?

She is a bigoted person who insults most people who differ from her?

Am I missing something?

Edit: yes I am. But I'll be nice enough to not bring it up.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord, you could cull far worse than "spic" out of just about any alliances back room IRC chans.

Bigoted people exist every where, if you run across them and they offend you, ignore and more on. The only power a bigot has is the power we give them by acknowledging them.

No one in either thread is saying "IRC logs good. GRAN bad. RAWR!" Most people are refuting GRAN's crap because they have a history of pulling shenanigans that Pyramid doesn't. Until GRAN stops acting like asshats the side opposed to them is going to automatically get +1 in the believable side of the chalkboard.

So, we're judging everyone by their past actions now, without regard to the evidence presented? That's good to know.

Wrong. BmTH offers direct screenshots of two different web pages. The web pages in his thread are actually evidence, unlike in this thread. I suggest you go back and re-read that OP.

Those 2 screenshots in BM's OP show nothing. One shows that Dan Marino was leaving because GRAN was cutting ties with Pyramid due to racial epithets being said in conversation with GRAN gov. The other says something about some member in Pyramid saying something about if he's supposed to be following Dan Marino or why he followed Dan Marino.

Again, nothing to support any comments against GRAN. If anything, they're against Dan Marino.

As you've stated in the past, you have no reason or want to believe anything GRAN has to say, no matter the validity. You're on a witch hunt. Simple and plain. There's no evidence to link GRAN to any of this except that they are protectors of Yellow Guard. That's their only tie.

As I said before, we stand by GRAN's side until we are convinced otherwise. Nobody here, in either thread, has convinced me otherwise. So, continue your witch hunt as you wish, but be clear, we will stand by our allies.

Edited by JWConner

Just like GRAN was involved in the "witch hunt" earlier around Flinders?

Yes, I'm SURE they don't bring it on themselves. It's a big conspiracy to roll them.

No, the issue was Flinders wasn't a witch hunt. There were valid circumstances. Things were just handled poorly.

This issue is very different. Please keep up.

So, we're judging everyone by their past actions now, without regard to the evidence presented? That's good to know.

Those 2 screenshots in BM's OP show nothing. One shows that Dan Marino was leaving because GRAN was cutting ties with Pyramid due to racial epithets being said in conversation with GRAN gov. The other says something about some member in Pyramid saying something about if he's supposed to be following Dan Marino or why he followed Dan Marino.

Again, nothing to support any comments against GRAN. If anything, they're against Dan Marino.

As you've stated in the past, you have no reason or want to believe anything GRAN has to say, no matter the validity. You're on a witch hunt. Simple and plain. There's no evidence to link GRAN to any of this except that they are protectors of Yellow Guard. That's their only tie.

As I said before, we stand by GRAN's side until we are convinced otherwise. Nobody here, in either thread, has convinced me otherwise. So, continue your witch hunt as you wish, but be clear, we will stand by our allies.

Promise? Because TPF might have a hard time allowing you to hide behind them while they wave the big stick this time.

No, the issue was Flinders wasn't a witch hunt. There were valid circumstances. Things were just handled poorly.

There was little to no ground for them to stand on at all. They did a horrible job and attempted to destroy a guy who had done little to them.

The only reason they got let off was because TPF offered to straighten them out. This situation shows that TPF has failed.

They have no evidence, and yes of course their past actions come into play. Don't try to play the innocent card you know damn well that past actions come into play, always. That is why, for the most part, people don't go around nuking other people for kicks and giggles.

The first screen shot can be debated for the reason of his leaving considering there is no concrete proof either way. GRAN is protecting Dan Marino, that makes them responsible for his actions in regards to his alliance, so the second screen shot is very valid especially since Dan Marino has already publicly apologized for recruiting from Pyramid.

Don't put words into my mouth. I've never said I do not want to believe any (or every) thing GRAN has to say. I said, the other side is always going to be more believable than GRAN due to their asshattery actions. I'm on no witch hunt, I'm merely contesting the evidence that your ally has brought forth. If you don't like that, then sit down with GRAN and tell them to quit acting like foolish children.

Let's be clear, if GRAN continues to act like foolish children, I will continue to call them out. I would do the same to any other alliance and have in the past. The difference between GRAN and past alliances is that ninety percent of the time the other alliances learn their lesson and don't due stupid stuff again.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Yawoo

Sir, I believe you are adding weight to my colleague's assessment of your ally being at a GGA level of incompetence. Which makes me wonder why you'd even contest the point? O_o

I would like to add to this:

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss139/C...an_17/Logs1.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss139/C...an_17/logs2.jpg

Along with these logs I do wish to clear a few things up. Pyramid(me/dan) Did offer the PIAT first because of Alaric and Outworld. However a few days later we find out that BM goes on a rant.

Promise? Because TPF might have a hard time allowing you to hide behind them while they wave the big stick this time.

VA proved not very long ago that they're not afraid to stand on their own in defense of their allies, regardless of TPF support.

Along with these logs I do wish to clear a few things up. Pyramid(me/dan) Did offer the PIAT first because of Alaric and Outworld. However a few days later we find out that BM goes on a rant.

Well, now this is interesting.

VA proved not very long ago that they're not afraid to stand on their own in defense of their allies, regardless of TPF support.

Well I'm glad someone notices we're not some pathetic little alliance who can't stand on their own two feet. True, we were a TPF protectorate and we consider them to be one of our closest allies, but we don't rely on them nor do we base our actions on whether or not they can protect us or not. We act on our own beliefs and stand up for what we believe in.

Sir, I believe you are adding weight to my colleague's assessment of your ally being at a GGA level of incompetence. Which makes me wonder why you'd even contest the point? O_o

Are you really saying that an alliance making one, even two or three, etc. errors is anywhere close to GGA? Acknowledging an ally made a mistake is honest and proper.

Well I'm glad someone notices we're not some pathetic little alliance who can't stand on their own two feet. True, we were a TPF protectorate and we consider them to be one of our closest allies, but we don't rely on them nor do we base our actions on whether or not they can protect us or not. We act on our own beliefs and stand up for what we believe in.

Some people know of VA's honor. :wub: Too bad that many who have little or no contact with you dare to make such sweeping statements.

Edited by rabonnobar

Well, now this is interesting.

I do have more, however I can not take screenshots of it because MIRC does not let me go back that far in time. Otherwise they would be posted as well. I do not post logs, just screenshots, because of the whole "OMG YOU FAKED THAT, LOSER!" thing. Which as you can all tell that is exactly what BM has done.

I do have more, however I can not take screenshots of it because MIRC does not let me go back that far in time. Otherwise they would be posted as well. I do not post logs, just screenshots, because of the whole "OMG YOU FAKED THAT, LOSER!" thing. Which as you can all tell that is exactly what BM has done.

Actually your logs are posted in notepad..which is just as easy to edit.

What do either of those show?

Edit: All I saw was Nitemareforchristmas being talked about, and him and BM are friends. that's a pretty common practice, and its not said how it was done or any specifics on it. Trying to get him to join could mean anything from begging him to join to mentioning that he has formed a new alliance.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

It shows that BM will do anything he feels like. He recruited people from Athens at the start of Pyramid, as well as other alliances.

All I saw was Nitemareforchristmas being talked about, and him and BM are friends. that's a pretty common practice, and its not said how it was done or any specifics on it. Trying to get him to join could mean anything from begging him to join to mentioning that he has formed a new alliance.

That is all it showed. You have no other proof, nor those logs so we have no idea what transpired from what you said.

Are you really saying that an alliance making one, even two or three, etc. errors is anywhere close to GGA? Acknowledging an ally made a mistake is honest and proper.

GGAesque failings can be found in many alliances. Having internal issues* plastered across CN forums doesn't help much with righting the ship. I honestly don't give second thought to whether GRAN are or are not as bad as GGA or close to it. All I'm interested in is the unpleasant taste this affair has left in my mouth. It does taste very GGAish to me regardless.

Edit:

*Or FA business that really should be kept in private channels, for that matter.

Edited by Diomede

VA and GRAN both are excellent alliances who back their allies regardless of the damage they may receive in so doing...This is indeed a continuation of the "witch hunt" against GRAN and was why I left GRAN due to Athens trying to frame me for poaching which their evidence doesn't come close to proving yet they rolled me anyway along with DICE and threatened to ZI me...Once it was shown that they had no evidence of my poaching they refused to pay reps and even refused to apoligize even though their CB was false...They simply razed my nation to provoke GRAN and that's all this is also is trying to continue that course now that some of their stronger allies are getting crushed by Karma... :rolleyes:

Ahh my dear boy did you not know Nitemare wasnt in Athens at the time i was asking him to join but under the AA of merry men? Silly ironman, you can do better.

Wait arent those logs from when you got into a hissy fit with nite about being kciked, oh lawdy.

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Ahh my dear boy did you not know Nitemare wasnt in Athens at the time i was asking him to join but under the AA of merry men? Silly ironman, you can do better.

Wait arent those logs from when you got into a hissy fit with nite about being kciked, oh lawdy.

I'm sorry none of that is english.....