GRAN responce to Pyramid Accusations

outworld

Asking friends to come with you is common, people would like their friends in the same alliances as them, I know i do, and I do refer my alliance to them if they want to leave, its not bad. But if ye send recruiting messages to alliance members that is bad.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VA and GRAN both are excellent alliances who back their allies regardless of the damage they may receive in so doing...This is indeed a continuation of the "witch hunt" against GRAN and was why I left GRAN due to Athens trying to frame me for poaching which their evidence doesn't come close to proving yet they rolled me anyway along with DICE and threatened to ZI me...Once it was shown that they had no evidence of my poaching they refused to pay reps and even refused to apoligize even though their CB was false...They simply razed my nation to provoke GRAN and that's all this is also is trying to continue that course now that some of their stronger allies are getting crushed by Karma... :rolleyes:

There is no bias at all in this man's posts.

I mean you no offense, but I have never ever heard the term "spick" in my life, and I live in Florida and have many, many, many hispanic friends. If that's a racist term, it's hardly ever used anymore, and probably has a different meaning now.

Dude you can't be seriously justifying a racial term used for Hispanics or are you? Well blacks call themselves the N word all day every day but if I say it it's a hanging offense in Obamination...Or if someone calls me a cracker it's mean with the same racial overtones and meant to be the worst ethnic insult for that particular race... :excl:

I mean you no offense, but I have never ever heard the term "spick" in my life, and I live in Florida and have many, many, many hispanic friends. If that's a racist term, it's hardly ever used anymore, and probably has a different meaning now.

I'm very glad you haven't heard it, but it's a racial epithet. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spic

Dude you can't be seriously justifying a racial term used for Hispanics or are you? Well blacks call themselves the N word all day every day but if I say it it's a hanging offense in Obamination...Or if someone calls me a cracker it's mean with the same racial overtones and meant to be the worst ethnic insult for that particular race... :excl:

Reading posts before replying always helps ;)

He isn't justifying it, he's saying that he's never heard it used before (despite having many friends who the term may be used at). At most the post suggests that the term might have another meaning, but nowhere does it say "so it's ok to use the word".

Edited by Raphael Beau Pre

Asking friends to come with you is common, people would like their friends in the same alliances as them, I know i do, and I do refer my alliance to them if they want to leave, its not bad. But if ye send recruiting messages to alliance members that is bad.

That Is what Ive said because that is exactly what happened with Yellow guard and Pyramid and Athens wants to remove them. Yellow guard asked their friends If they would like to join, and of course they would. Just look at every alliance founded, thats how they start. If Yellow guard does get attacked than I think not just them but NSO, TSO, NpO, and the list grows on and on.

Also Rsox, a few of them did apply to Pyramid, but I denied because they still were Athens/other alliances and were asked to join while in those alliances.

Edited by IronMan17

That Is what Ive said because that is exactly what happened with Yellow guard and Pyramid and Athens wants to remove them. Yellow guard asked their friends If they would like to join, and of course they would. Just look at every alliance founded, thats how they start. If Yellow guard does get attacked than I think not just them but NSO, TSO, NpO, and the list grows on and on.

Also Rsox, a few of them did apply to Pyramid, but I denied because they still were Athens/other alliances and were asked to join while in those alliances.

I think TSO and the formation of NpO are extremely, extremely poor examples and if you knew your history well, you would realize that.

Appears you do not know yours very well than. Look at your own alliance, When it first started did you or the founding members ask your friends to join? This occurs at every alliance's founding time.

Actually, no. There's a profound difference between going up to someone and pressing them to join your alliance and mentioning it casually and seeing if there is any interest. I didn't go to my friends and start asking them to all join my alliance, because that would be recruiting from within, no? We did not ask our friends to join for the most part, they came to us or it was put across in a way that was clearly not recruiting.

And it appears you know nothing of my alliance or its history, and you should really stop attempting to argue points that just show your own personal ignorance.

Appears you still do not get it, and appears you do not know your own alliance either. Just by mentioning you are starting a new alliance means you are giving an open invite to them. Also putting the idea into there head is in fact recruiting. Just look at the messages you send to people without alliances. You put invite them to join just by telling them you exist and the benefits. Read your recruit messages and tell me this is different. If you say its different its a bunch a crap and you and everyone else knows it.

Do not even post in this thread anymore all you want to do is argue and be proven wrong. Go play somewhere else.

Edited by IronMan17

You know, I was just about to pop in here and make a quip about how nice it is to have a yellow drama thread that doesn't involve FAN in any way but then I read down a few posts... <_<

I find myself in agreement with the above post, and thus am quoting it.

Looks like 'ole yeller has been invaded by children while we've been otherwise distracted. :rolleyes:

Appears you still do not get it, and appears you do not know your own alliance either. Just by mentioning you are starting a new alliance means you are giving an open invite to them. Also putting the idea into there head is in fact recruiting. Just look at the messages you send to people without alliances. You put invite them to join just by telling them you exist and the benefits. Read your recruit messages and tell me this is different. If you say its different its a bunch a crap and you and everyone else knows it.

So in your mind, by posting a DoE on the forums you are recruiting everyone from every alliance who reads the forums? Good to know guys, we all now have valid CBs against anyone who posts a DoE. Honestly, if you would reason through what you are saying before you post it you would realize how many ways in which you are wrong, if you have the ability to, which I am being to doubt based off your replies.

Do not even post in this thread anymore all you want to do is argue and be proven wrong. Go play somewhere else.

I don't think I have been proven wrong by a single word you have said, but i appreciate the invitation to ignore your incompetence and just move on, however your incompetence is just so much fun to watch and amuse myself with.

Edit: Oh, and FAN, please fix yellow and get rid of these children.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Really? If my friends find out that I'm starting an alliance I'm obviously recruiting them? :P It couldn't possibly be that I talk to my friends about the game?

I have a friend I know who is planning on starting his own alliance, he hasn't asked me to join or even mentioned anything about me joining, but just by me knowing about his alliance he has tried to recruit me?

I really think you need to consider what you said and ask yourself if you understand the line between "talking to someone about an alliance" and "trying to recruit them into that alliance".

No doubt, and your posts here and elsewhere are always so fair and balanced... :blink:

I don't think there's anyone like that, but Bob of all people is one of the first to admit he was wrong if someone he doesn't like raises a valid point.

Also, IronMan, lern2logic

No doubt, and your posts here and elsewhere are always so fair and balanced... :blink:

Edit: nevermind.

My posts reflect my opinions, and when I am wrong I repent.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

VA and GRAN both are excellent alliances who back their allies regardless of the damage they may receive in so doing...This is indeed a continuation of the "witch hunt" against GRAN and was why I left GRAN due to Athens trying to frame me for poaching which their evidence doesn't come close to proving yet they rolled me anyway along with DICE and threatened to ZI me...Once it was shown that they had no evidence of my poaching they refused to pay reps and even refused to apoligize even though their CB was false...

http://www.uplo4d.com/images/img/912519346screenshots.png

That looks like recruiting to me.

They simply razed my nation to provoke GRAN and that's all this is also is trying to continue that course now that some of their stronger allies are getting crushed by Karma... :rolleyes:

Athens and their allies are not getting crushed by Karma since they are on the side of Karma. I think you need to go look at the treaties they hold.

Edited by Alicia

http://www.uplo4d.com/images/img/912519346screenshots.png

That looks like recruiting to me.

Athens and their allies are not getting crushed by Karma since they are on the side of Karma. I think you need to go look at the treaties they hold.

I love how he says "Athens won't win."

I sent out a couple of messages for inactivity. I love how facts are twisted by recruiters or people trying to make facts go there way. Someone can be your friend and not post on alliance forums.

The most hilarious part of this entire....whatever this is (and there seems to be loads of entertainment here) is how obvious it is that no one involved seems to really understand what an "OOC attack" is and are so blatantly just using the "he made an insensitive comment!" excuse to throw mud at each other. Great fun.