My Last Statement as Pharaoh

BringMeTheHorizon

Their list of military treaties isnt long, but it involves my alliance. So, before acting rash, feel free to follow diplomatic channels first. So far we've only heard one side of this ordeal. As was the issue prior, hearing one side does everyone a disservice.

We plan to hear both sides and do what is necessary from there on. We encourage Athens to do the same.

#cn-va or www.veritas-aequitas.org

You must really get tired of having to defend GRAN an their erratic ways. I do not envy you.

Im also very dissapointed in Athens, for the past few months it seems that all you have being doing is trying to catch us slipping on something just to attack us, lets recap Athens,

I know this is going to sound crazy outworld so just stick with me. Maybe, just maybe, if you'd stop messing up, people wouldn't get upset with you. Just think about it.

While you're thinking I hope very much that you get what is coming to you for not thinking previously.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must really get tired of having to defend GRAN an their erratic ways. I do not envy you.

I know this is going to sound crazy outworld so just stick with me. Maybe, just maybe, if you'd stop messing up, people wouldn't get upset with you. Just think about it.

While you're thinking I hope very much that you get what is coming to you for not thinking previously.

the fact that you still owe us money might be the fact that you are fabricating a CB.

honestly even though GRAN and athens never saw eye to eye I respected them but after today I actually feel sorry for them.

also a point of interest

just a few weeks since NPO is not #1 and karma already showing their true colors very nice.

Funny this is what you got. but coldie gave me this

let me ask you BM is there anything else you modified in this logs?

I take being called a spick seriously since im cuban, and I can say that I have never made fun of anyone with darker completions and I have never spoken to you in the past so why dont you run along and provide logs of me making fun of you. Also it so happens that on the day that I found out you were half black was on the day you called me a spick shame on you calling a fellow minority such a word.

so BM I call you a lier come and prove otherwise, give me those logs where I made fun of you being of darker complection. And why they dont exist? well ill tell you why cause your noobish leadership offered GRAN a treaty but my guess is your protector wouldnt let you sign so to keep face you had to go and talk behind our backs and conjure up an excuse of why you wont sign then resulting to insult me in a most despicable manner.

ps. coldie wasnt thrown out she resigned for reasons that are private so please get your facts straight next time.

Now where did i say you made fun of me? Context my dear sir context. I said you were acting like on. When you start using the "N" word so casually it offends me. Also

treTYpiat.jpg

my noobish leadership offered you one? Sorry i didnt even know about it until ironman told me you where looking for a PIAT with US, not the other way around. Talk behind your backs? Im the one offering up the logs and you call me a lier, nice try, trying to side step the problem at hand by calling me a lier an offering now proof.

[17:18] <alaric[away]> so can I see the logs of me making fun of your race? I think I deserve it since you made fun on mine

[17:19] <BM|Break> the logs you got were not true

[17:19] <BM|Break> ill look in my old computer files

[17:19] <alaric[away]> really

[17:19] <BM|Break> for you using the n word

[17:19] <BM|Break> so casually

[17:19] <BM|Break> also i was told you where the ones offering the PIAT

[17:19] <BM|Break> im showing all the logs here

[17:20] <BM|Break> and all i get from you is calling me a liar with no substance

[17:21] <alaric[away]> I definately have to see those logs, since my cousins are black

[17:21] <alaric[away]> we have evidence to support pyramid offered it first tell you what ill log dump on pyramid

[17:21] <alaric[away]> well i have substance are you in the business of calling hispanics spicks?

[17:24] <alaric[away]> why dont you want to answer me ok fine lets re-cap you claim I made fun of your black heritage which is a lie cuase my cousins and newphews are black, you proceed to disclaim me when you yourself have no evidence, and finally your not man enough to answer me, wow do you even have any good qualities as a man?

[17:25] <BM|Break> im sorry im on break

[17:25] <BM|Break> and eating is morte important then you

[17:25] <BM|Break> to be honest i dont care

[17:25] <BM|Break> talk to Athens government about it

[17:25] <BM|Break> or log dump

[17:26] <BM|Break> because you have no logs of me

[17:26] <BM|Break> there buddy

[17:26] <BM|Break> and i have the loggs on you

[17:26] <alaric[away]> ok well take that as guilty as charged

[17:26] <BM|Break> ok fair enough

[17:26] <alaric[away]> well be making an annoucement shortly

[17:26] <BM|Break> im guilty of what is it again?

[17:27] <BM|Break> not going to anaswer me what im guilty of

[17:29] <alaric[away]> mainly of being a racist, calling me a spick, being a lier when you have no proof of me saying anything racial of blacks, altering logs for your convenience, and pretty much ignorance of your government actions. dont worry a lot of juicy stuff you will get to read shortly.

[17:08] <pandora> you got caught

[17:08] <pandora> so now

[17:08] <pandora> your post mie9ans

[17:08] <BM|Break> huh

[17:08] <pandora> *means nothin

[17:24] <pandora> so why change the logs

[17:24] <pandora> when you knew it would be noticed

[17:24] <pandora> and thus make your op look bad?

[17:28] <BM|Break> who are you?

[17:28] <pandora> im coldie

[17:28] <pandora> lol

[17:29] <BM|Break> ok

[17:29] <pandora> so again

[17:29] <pandora> did you think it would go un noticed

[17:29] <pandora> i mean they DID have my logs

[17:29] <BM|Break> you said it yourself

[17:29] <BM|Break> that you think i didnt say it

[17:30] <BM|Break> you had to check

[17:30] <BM|Break> its all in the logs

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

<alaric[away]> hey you got the logs of where dan marino offered you a PIAT?

<pandora> id have to check

<pandora> out shoulld

<pandora> i pasted them to him

<pandora> hes os full of !@#$

<pandora> and now i have to go

thansk BM for showing those logs you saved us the trouble of doing so, if you all noticed he never answered my question of why he called me a spick. furthermore he has yet to show any evidence of me being racist to him. but dont worry he shall be fabricating them soon after all he did alter logs already.

I guess BM im not the only one that thinks you are so full of it.

the fact that you still owe us money might be the fact that you are fabricating a CB.

I somehow knew that if I posted in here you'd eventually mention this. You made a deal with Nemesis/Bob so bring that up with him and see how far you get. No one owes you anything but a good beating.

just a few weeks since NPO is not #1 and karma already showing their true colors very nice.

By calling you out on more idiotic practices? We were doing this before the Karma War too...

I somehow knew that if I posted in here you'd eventually mention this. You made a deal with Nemesis/Bob so bring that up with him and see how far you get. No one owes you anything but a good beating.

By calling you out on more idiotic practices? We were doing this before the Karma War too...

so basically what your saying is neither you, nor Karma affiliated alliances word is worth a dam?...is that why I wont get far ?

yeah I knew that before this whole karma war started.

Edited by germanicus

so basically what your saying is neither you, nor Karma affiliated alliances word is worth a dam?...is that why I wont get far ?

yeah I knew that before this whole karma war started.

I wasn't aware Karma alliances were making official statements here, or that Karma has anything to do with this garbage drama.

I don't like to slander people but I have found IronMan to be very invested in politics here and a bit of a hot head. They are not a good combination and it seems to make him difficult to deal with. I hope that eventually he will learn to take a few steps back and see the big picture and settle into a nice alliance. But this sort of thing is very disappointing.

I am sorry to read such ridiculous logs. It sounds like catty high school girls gossipping about each other. Best of luck with a bad situation.

I don't know if I'm personally worth a dam. I think the price you guys put on me was $60 million. If you adjust for inflation the Hoover Dam cost roughly $735 million.

Though more to the point, this little kerfuffle of yours has nothing to do with the Karma Coalition. The fact that it's the same people calling you out now than before just shows that the alliance that make up Karma are still smart, respectable alliances. You should look into something like that.

My arent we the popular ones again,

So honestly i didnt read through that entire post you made BM, mainly because im busy atm, but i can quickly answere the little bits and pieces I saw.

first and foremost pyramid offered GRAN a Piat , not the other way around.

Secondly after offering the PIAT they retracted their offer and accused my second in command of being a racist, yet i have seen absolutly no evidence from BM to support that claim, on the other hand BM referred to alaric as a "spic" which is a racist term used to describe people of hispanic decent, so talk about being a racist.

Finally unless you havent notice i dont control the actions of Dan Marino and whatever he told you to leave Py was between him and you, i was asked by Dan Marino if i could protect his AA, he told me he was not happy in Py and wanted to form his own alliance so since we were both in yellow and Dan was a pretty cool guy i gave him that protectorate.

Im really dissapointed in you BM, to accuse us of being responsible for Pyramids disbanning is really low considerring we welcomed you with open arms, the only person you have to blaim here for Pyramid disbanning is yourself, just cause you lost a few members doesnt mean you just go an quit you should take a look at MXCA and learn from them.

Im also very dissapointed in Athens, for the past few months it seems that all you have being doing is trying to catch us slipping on something just to attack us, lets recap Athens,

1. alaric made a comment pertaining to nukes and you got offended.

2. In a meeting which was moderated by Mhawk we offered to make and apology for that comment and you said it was not neccessary.

3. A few weeks later you accused us of poaching members of Dice, when stonewall14 contacted and a friend of his there just to see how he was doing, you blew it out of proportion completly even though you had NO solid Evidence to support your claim, well even then we held a trial to determine if stonewall was guilty which resulted in stonewall leaving GRAN and getting attacked by you, again with NO evidence at all.

4. Dice asks GRAN if they are willing to sit down with Athens and bury the hatchet, GRAN agrees to do so, Athens never showed up to the meeting.

And now we have here yet another athenian attempt to harrass GRAN, good show Athens im very proud of you.

1. We never got offended.

2. Since we never got offended, an apology wasn't needed.

3. http://www.uplo4d.com/viewe/912519346screenshots.png

^^ Some sort of shady form of recruitment in our eyes. And also, a couple days or so later a member left DICE for GRAN and received aid from Stone. Suspicious in our eyes. :rolleyes:

4. We went into DEFCON 2 that day, due to the OV-NPO dispute, because of Vanguards ties to OV, and we having a MADP with Vanguard. So I canceled on our end.

Edited by Jgoods45

1. alaric made a comment pertaining to nukes and you got offended.

2. In a meeting which was moderated by Mhawk we offered to make and apology for that comment and you said it was not neccessary.

3. A few weeks later you accused us of poaching members of Dice, when stonewall14 contacted and a friend of his there just to see how he was doing, you blew it out of proportion completly even though you had NO solid Evidence to support your claim, well even then we held a trial to determine if stonewall was guilty which resulted in stonewall leaving GRAN and getting attacked by you, again with NO evidence at all.

4. Dice asks GRAN if they are willing to sit down with Athens and bury the hatchet, GRAN agrees to do so, Athens never showed up to the meeting.

1. I saw those logs, it wasn't quite just one comment after that.

2. I can't comment since I wasn't there

3. You mean when you poached members of DiCE and then we pulled a GRAN?

EDIT: 4. I saw Jamie's post, and would you like a meeting for peace with an alliance geared for war already? That would have given you a CB that GGA used.

Edited by Rey the Great

1. I saw those logs, it wasn't quite just one comment after that.

2. I can't comment since I wasn't there

3. You mean when you poached members of DiCE and then we pulled a GRAN?

EDIT: 4. I saw Jamie's post, and would you like a meeting for peace with an alliance geared for war already? That would have given you a CB that GGA used.

perhaps allowing MOK or head penguin to speak on #3 would be a good idea. just looking out for your PR.

and no if you look at our treaty web we dont have the allies to pull the stunt GGA did but I guess you already knew that so nvm.

perhaps allowing MOK or head penguin to speak on #3 would be a good idea. just looking out for your PR.

and no if you look at our treaty web we dont have the allies to pull the stunt GGA did but I guess you already knew that so nvm.

I don't have a good rep according to some. However, I don't usually go poking into other's file drawers, so I'll let MOK or HP speak if they want to. Until then, I'm perfectly content with the knowledge provided to me by being former Athens (lower) government.