My Last Statement as Pharaoh

BringMeTheHorizon

1. We never got offended.

2. Since we never got offended, an apology wasn't needed.

3. http://www.uplo4d.com/viewe/912519346screenshots.png

^^ Some sort of shady form of recruitment in our eyes. And also, a couple days or so later a member left DICE for GRAN and received aid from Stone. Suspicious in our eyes. :rolleyes:

4. We went into DEFCON 2 that day, due to the OV-NPO dispute, because of Vanguards ties to OV, and we having a MADP with Vanguard. So I canceled on our end.

1. I bet the differ

3. you and I know that evidence was not conclusive yet we followed protocol and placed an investigation, and that member from DICE that left was expelled right after stonewall leaving yet on pure suspicion you proceeded to attack stonewall instead of hearing his side. Upon hearing stones resignation it was out of our hands yet you could have talked to the guy. and finally we were so nice as to help mok clear up his stonewall dispute when zenith accepted him into their alliance.

4. its nice of you to have notified your leader londo about the meeting cause in our little discussion he knew nothing of it.

we will be posting all our evidence with many many log dumps for everyones amusement. let drama nations continue on

ps. zoom auric merged into defcon they didnt disband.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My arent we the popular ones again,

So honestly i didnt read through that entire post you made BM, mainly because im busy atm, but i can quickly answere the little bits and pieces I saw.

As a general rule, I suggest you read through everything before commenting.

Finally unless you havent notice i dont control the actions of Dan Marino and whatever he told you to leave Py was between him and you, i was asked by Dan Marino if i could protect his AA, he told me he was not happy in Py and wanted to form his own alliance so since we were both in yellow and Dan was a pretty cool guy i gave him that protectorate.

From what I've read, Dan was a government member of Pyramid before resigning, so being that alliances on Yellow are few and far between (at least ones that last), why exactly didn't you ask Pyramid if it was cool with them if you granted Dan a PIAT?

the fact that you still owe us money might be the fact that you are fabricating a CB.

1. Flinders isn't fabricating any CB.

1a. Flinders doesn't owe you a dime.

1. I bet the differ

3. you and I know that evidence was not conclusive yet we followed protocol and placed an investigation, and that member from DICE that left was expelled right after stonewall leaving yet on pure suspicion you proceeded to attack stonewall instead of hearing his side. Upon hearing stones resignation it was out of our hands yet you could have talked to the guy. and finally we were so nice as to help mok clear up his stonewall dispute when zenith accepted him into their alliance.

we will be posting all our evidence with many many log dumps for everyones amusement. let drama nations continue on

Seeing as I saw the discussion that followed both of the events.

1. Athens was not offended. We laughed it off that you thought such aggressive comments could be taken seriously by anybody. You guys kept commenting on your nuclear arsenal, not just one joke. The "Might makes right" mindset seemed to prevail on your side, even though by that point you had far inferior firepower before and after all treaties came into play.

3. The evidence was at least provided. And yes, it was pretty clear to me that there was recruiting going on.

I don't think log dumps will help you in this case. You're welcome to try, though.

[17:25] <BM|Break> im sorry im on break

[17:25] <BM|Break> and eating is morte important then you

[17:25] <BM|Break> to be honest i dont care

This should sum up how I feel about this whole thing right now. Some people never change. Unless BM is pulling an Ephie (Heck, maybe even if BM is), all I have to say is:

"Shame on you, GRAN."

*cough*

AthensScreencap.png

It looks like you've either proxy'd into CN, or you've uploaded a faked CN page for your screen cap. (see highlight areas).

OR maybe it's because nano.cluenet.org is FeZ's(former Ace of Hearts of DiCE) server, and if you had half a brain you would have looked at the /upload/ part of the URL, and you also have half a brain to notice that the "Proxy Server" is in the google search bar, it wasn't actually doing anything, and you should realize that maybe FeZ was on CN through his server, which would act like a proxy, think before you post, mmk?

Edited by Paul

Id like to clear up a few things. First to clear up the GRAN/Stone incident. Stone poached our member and tried to poach others. He got rolled by DICE and Athens at my request, after 1 round of wars and was let go. With no reps due or any other terms he joined a nice alliance STA. GRAN did put him up on trial, when I presented the evidence. He later left on his own outrage of being put on trail. To be 100% honest, Im not sure GRAN would have turned him over to us, after their "trial". It worked out in the end.

The current situation is puzzling to me. I have contempt for BM and pyramid as he is a big mouth and was never much of a diplomat. When DoC, my pre-DiCE alliance, was yellow PY talked from both sides of their mouths. Claiming they wanted yellow united then forming a competing block to my alliance. Then after DoC left yellow and merged with SUN to form FLY. Days after the merge, one of the old leaders of SUN went to PY and complained he didnt approve of the merger, but all the other gov did and the members also. So PY and BM took it upon themselves to say we couped him and got their Protector MCXA to meet with us, they threatened us, taunted us and tried to make false claims. Then after some strong words back and forth and a threat of bringing it to the OWF, PY and Co turned tail and dropped the claims. Not to mention the trolling and flaming BM has done to my old alliances.

GRAN may not have many friends but Id consider them friends, even tho they might f'up more than most. I like chating and hanging out with them guys. Id hate to see them rolled over BM and a 4th time remade PY. That said, I also consider Athens good friends, and Id hate to see something bad happen to them. As its been noted, we tried to broker a "bury the hatchet" meeting a while ago. I hope peace/diplomacy prevails.

The current situation is puzzling to me. I have contempt for BM and pyramid as he is a big mouth and was never much of a diplomat. When DoC, my pre-DiCE alliance, was yellow PY talked from both sides of their mouths. Claiming they wanted yellow united then forming a competing block to my alliance. Then after DoC left yellow and merged with SUN to form FLY. Days after the merge, one of the old leaders of SUN went to PY and complained he didnt approve of the merger, but all the other gov did and the members also. So PY and BM took it upon themselves to say we couped him and got their Protector MCXA to meet with us, they threatened us, taunted us and tried to make false claims. Then after some strong words back and forth and a threat of bringing it to the OWF, PY and Co turned tail and dropped the claims. Not to mention the trolling and flaming BM has done to my old alliances.

Um ok, that happened while i was in the hospital for a pinched nerve from surfing. Dont you remember kicking me darren and nish out of talks about a treaty between DefCon Au DoC? Along the lines of us being to small and we couldnt help you take the senate from FAN. I guess revisionism for the win?

Um ok, that happened while i was in the hospital for a pinched nerve from surfing. Dont you remember kicking me darren and nish out of talks about a treaty between DefCon Au DoC? Along the lines of us being to small and we couldnt help you take the senate from FAN. I guess revisionism for the win?

I was expecting bit better than this... I'd pay to see those logs. Why would I kick a potential bloc member? Dont make much sense. PY should have stayed buried in the sand, bringing back failed/disbanded alliances is "ftl".

Edited by mkoricic