We who dream

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made the game interesting in a time of stagnation. I honestly didn't think you'd amount to much, but you've proved me wrong a thousand times over. Good luck to all ex-Vox members in your search for new homes.

I echo my sentiments.

Vox's existence has without a doubt made this game at least a bit more enjoyable. Thank you for your efforts during the period of stagnation prior to the war. I'm sure a lot of us needed something else to turn our attention towards, or risk dying of boredom.

I have been a part of Vox for so long, I can't believe it is all over now. It was wonderful to help, and now, what is there? There is the future to look for. I have studied so many people, so many concepts, so true to its people. One side held order, the other truth. What is right? Every man and woman have chosen, and I am glad that I helped with the decision. We held true, and so our goal is complete for the time. Here's to that light that shines for us all.

It was nice, Vox. Let's have a go again when the world needs a spark.

Vox Populi's history is an epic, as its members silently (or not so much) helped sow the seeds of a new, free world. I hope your "parting" message will reach this world as a memento of your struggle.

I won't pretend that I'm one of Vox's favourite people, or that I served in the revolution from beginning to end. Nor will I claim to have been a supporter of Vox from the shadows. After I left, we had our differences and I acknowledge that. However, I have immense respect for many Voxians, and you know who you are.

I do not regret being on of the Eleven, and I never will. The cause was just, and the cause was great. Everything I did, from creating and hosting the first forums to serving as a member of the early Vox government, I would do all over again.

This won't be the end of the evils we fought, but it will surely be a step forward.

The start of something new, maybe?

OOC:

While IC, many may not have liked what yall did...OOC I think everyone enjoyed something because of your existence.

This man speaks truth while IC i disagreed with your methods though they were proven to work. OOC I enjoyed having Vox around as they kept things interesting. May you all find a new home and be needed no more.

Going out with your objectives complete is more than most alliances will ever manage.

QFT as well.

tl;dr. Would dr again. :P

Congrats on your acheivement. More importantly, in my opinion, the respect you paid to your allies in the OP says a lot about Vox. Good on you, Vox.

Also hai. It will be nice to not have you attacking us anymore. Meanies. :P

Edited by Roadie

I'll admit, I've not had this much fun with an alliance for a LONG TIME. My tenure in Vox was well worth it.

Where there's an end, there's always a beginning. Pro Populi!

Big shout out to all our fans, the rabid and angsty ones and the adoring ones as well. :awesome:

Edited by Svendonia

tl;dr. Would dr again. :P

Congrats on your acheivement. More importantly, in my opinion, the respect you paid to your allies in the OP says a lot about Vox. Good on you, Vox.

Also hai. It will be nice to not have you attacking us anymore. Meanies. :P

Oh god. This is going to end up somewhere in a signature. I know it. :ph34r:

Edited by Heyman

The start of something new, maybe?

OOC:

While IC, many may not have liked what yall did...OOC I think everyone enjoyed something because of your existence.

Perhaps it is, Voodoo.

OOC: I'd have to echo what Voodoo has said here. IC, I agreed with some of your principles, but not the means you would sometimes use to those ends. However, OOC, I appreciated you for adding intrigue, fun, and a certain intelligence to this game. Plus I never completely lost my IC respect for Sponge anyway :P

o/

Also hello.

this is the first alliance I have seen in this game to have one true reason for existence, then complete their task.

wherever you may go..

Good Journeys to you all...

Second, actually, I believe. The Worst War Criminals in History fulfilled their goal of being the worst war criminals in history.

Vox, despite the haters, I was one of those people who you helped give a voice to. For without you, we would all still be lost in the dark. And now the worms in the gutter are blowing up the elitists in the stars.