ever get the feeling...

UberSpion

yes or no?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes.

I ignore 90% of the drivel posted on these boards, but just knowing crappy topics exist is enough to cause mental anguish...and that's not even addressing individual posters like alterego, watchman, and some of PB's other favorite creative writers.

STA is the exception to this rule. Their announcements are worth reading and, unlike most, won't cause a 3rd grade grammar teacher to take a meat tenderizer to their forehead.

What did people call that alliance? I only ever hear it refered to as "That alliance, I don't know what it's called... but the face."

I called it either "more or less" or I just made the face everytime I read it on the forums or mentioned it in conversation.

Barrel Roll, yes and no. If an alliance that is only a week old like NSO passed 2 million NS that's worth a thread of its own. If your alliance got 300 members and gets to million ns it ain't worth a thread.

BUT OVER ALL I SAY BARREL ROLL.