When will the NPO surrender?

Miley Cyrax

When will they surrender  

1,125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your calculator is broken. :v:

I don't see how it is broken?

lets do simple math.

5 goes into 20, four times.

one fourth of 100 is 25.

so if it was 5m out of 20 it would be 25%

That 5m is out of 23m so it would have to be less than 25%

5/23 = .217

The peace mode argument is also invalid because NPO is supposed to be the aggressor here.

If you're going to launch some holy crusade of liberation against the rampaging dictatorship, it really helps your cause if you don't push the opposite direction by accusing your enemies of not fighting hard enough.

Voted a month, but considering that we're talking the big bad NPO here, who has never lost a war, never surrendered, filled with fanatical fighters, a ingrained ideology and vibrant culture, they'll probably go into a very long phase of guerrilla warfare and it'll last several months before they either finally surrender (they'll be able to say that they did it with great honour until the bitter bitter end) or they disband.

It is 3 weeks into nuclear war. Anyone in peacemode would be "the stronger membership"

That's not happening with MK members in peace mode which kind of disvaildates your comparison from earlier of raw percentages in peace mode.

36 of their top 40 and 65 out of their top 80 are in peace mode. While it's true that those in war mode are gonna get knocked out, if it was really strategy you'd expect larger percentages than that to be out of war mode who just exited and haven't been knocked out of it yet. Unless they are planning on having one huge wave later on looks more likely that people are doing it to avoid war rather than as part of a military strategy.

That's not happening with MK members in peace mode which kind of disvaildates your comparison from earlier of raw percentages in peace mode.

36 of their top 40 and 65 out of their top 80 are in peace mode. While it's true that those in war mode are gonna get knocked out, if it was really strategy you'd expect larger percentages than that to be out of war mode who just exited and haven't been knocked out of it yet. Unless they are planning on having one huge wave later on looks more likely that people are doing it to avoid war rather than as part of a military strategy.

The comparison to Mk would much better reflect the polar war y'all fought (MK nations are not falling as much since you guys are fighting us 1 on 1 and we are fighting you 1 on 12?). I seem to recall many, including guys like airme in pm most the time. Thats not a slam, but a fact of war and strategy. I think however to make the claims NPO is not fighting is invalid and what the whole point of this was.

Edited by mhawk

I guess they didnt need more than 2 of the top 10 to knock VE off the sanction list?

That seems likely. VE was right at the tippy top, as I recall. It was quite a feat, really.

Ok so 5m ns out of 23m

= 21%

I never said they were, just as I'm sure most the NPO nations aren't there to escape entirely.

I'd be more interested to see the %age who've been in PM the entire war, actually. Not interested enough to check the charts for all their PM nations, though.

I think the whole argument is silly really.
This is a dumb argument and you should all feel bad for wasting your time with it.

If you look hard enough, you can find wisdom in any thread.

The comparison to Mk would much better reflect the polar war y'all fought (MK nations are not falling as much since you guys are fighting us 1 on 1 and we are fighting you 1 on 12?). I seem to recall many, including guys like airme in pm most the time. Thats not a slam, but a fact of war and strategy. I think however to make the claims NPO is not fighting is invalid and what the whole point of this was.

If we have nations in peace mode, you have plenty of other potential targets to hit with open slots.

Also y'all are outnumbered but in real terms it ain't 1 on 12. Y'all were bigger than any alliance attacking you and MK/PC are taking about 3/4ths or more of the slots, with FoB and 1 or 2 others taking nearly all the rest.

Comparing it to y'all: 22 out of your top 40 are in war mode, and 9 of your top 20 (comparable in NS range to NPO's top 80). 23 out of IRON's top 40 are in war mode and 56 out of their top 80. IRON has almost four times as many of their top 80 in war mode as NPO. Both you and IRON have more in your top 40 out of war mode than NPO has out of their top 80.

Edited by Azaghul

I think its all a big conspiracy where all the NPOs banks use up the Billions saved by the NPOs masses working for them and their NS goes up so much that no one can attack them and they can just sit there and get stronger and stronger. Ha hahaha I am just kidding but that would be hilarious.

If we have nations in peace mode, you have plenty of other potential targets to hit with open slots.

Also y'all are outnumbered but in real terms it ain't 1 on 12. Y'all were bigger than any alliance attacking you and MK/PC are taking about 3/4ths or more of the slots, with FoB and 1 or 2 others taking nearly all the rest.

Comparing it to y'all: 22 out of your top 40 are in war mode, and 9 of your top 20 (comparable in NS range to NPO's top 80). 23 out of IRON's top 40 are in war mode and 56 out of their top 80. IRON has almost four times as many of their top 80 in war mode as NPO. Both you and IRON have more in your top 40 out of war mode than NPO has out of their top 80.

Well as one of those bleeding for NPO, I have no problem with their deployments. I should have more invested in this type of argument anyways right?

I would say yes we were bigger, but not significantly.

Pre war TPF ~ 7.9 m

Pre war PC + MK ~ 4.1 + 5.9 = 10m

now add in the other guys GR, Avalanche, PC protectorates, CCC, FoB, including a round with NSO, IoM, TGR

I think it is fair to say in real terms is very much still a one way battle :P

Edited by mhawk

Well as one of those bleeding for NPO, I have no problem with their deployments. I should have more invested in this type of argument anyways right?

If it affects how long the war lasts it matters to everyone.

I would say yes we were bigger, but not significantly.

Pre war TPF ~ 7.9 m

Pre war PC + MK ~ 4.1 + 5.9 = 10m

now add in the other guys GR, Avalanche, PC protectorates, CCC, FoB, including a round with NSO, IoM, TGR

I think it is fair to say in real terms is very much still a one way battle :P

Keep in mind we also had other fights to deal with with your allies, MK with ML, CCC with NEW, PC with Valhalla, GR with OG, etc. Being officially at war doesn't mean people's efforts weren't divided and possibly mostly engaged elsewhere.

I'm not claiming we didn't have a numbers advantage, we did. But it's not as great as the 1-12 figure tries to suggest.

If it affects how long the war lasts it matters to everyone.

Keep in mind we also had other fights to deal with with your allies, MK with ML, CCC with NEW, PC with Valhalla, GR with OG, etc. Being officially at war doesn't mean people's efforts weren't divided and possibly mostly engaged elsewhere.

I'm not claiming we didn't have a numbers advantage, we did. But it's not as great as the 1-12 figure tries to suggest.

Alright lets call it... 5 on 1?

Edited by mhawk

Given enough time, no matter what nations entered peacemode, they will comprise a majority of NS. How many of those in peacemode were out in warmode fighting prior? Certainly kingdom of dark was, I saw him roll over tailsk, but he got back into peace mode after that war. You can argue about the strategies used, but to say they are "Not fighting the war" is pretty hard to sell no matter what statistics you look at.

When I checked yesterday, 17 of the top 20 had not been in the war, one slipped into peace and two were fighting.

War : 625

MK peacemode/total

33/155 = 21%

NPO peacemode/total

226/884 = 30%

I'm not quite sure that 9% difference validates the claims of fighting a war vs not fighting a war.

OH HEY I LIEK NUMBARS TOO!!!!!!

NPO peace mode / total

259 / 875 = 29.6%

NPO nation strength in peace mode / total

5,334,088 / 9,694,631 = 55%

So that means that NPO is hiding over 1/2 their current Nation Strength in peace mode

OH HEY I LIEK NUMBARS TOO!!!!!!

NPO peace mode / total

259 / 875 = 29.6%

NPO nation strength in peace mode / total

5,334,088 / 9,694,631 = 55%

So that means that NPO is hiding over 1/2 their current Nation Strength in peace mode

You may like numbers, but that framing is not a good snap shot of fighting a war. Eventually the number in peacemode will invariably be a larger portion of NS. By your own figures the current number in peacemode accounts for less than 25% of their original NS.

He's got it best. Now, it's CCC, MK, PC, DT and FoB on TPF. GR is throwing all they have at NPO, and Avalanche is using about 1/2 of theirs on NPO.

I'm talking original NS not just pure count of alliances. All the alliances on TPF were smaller than TPF to smart.