Declaration of Protectorate

Sumeragi

Yamato declares a protectorate over the Japanese Empire, for it has fallen into chaos.

We shall incorporate Shanghai into Yamato to ensure that the region is stable.

* Classified to Palintine*

Would Palintine like to incorporate Zhejiang?

OOC: Deadbycheese is banned on the forums.

Also, no nation can be founded without my permission.

Edited by Sumeragi

Stop your brown-nosing and recognize the true right to land. The people were content under Japanese rule, then under the Japanese Empire rule, and now they're under the hands people who they have been enemies with for quite a while.

To: Ishima Ryu, Prime Minister of Yamato

From: Sarah Tintagyl, Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Excellency,

Before the Hanseatic Commonwealth gained control of the Neo-Japanese Empire from his Imperial Highness, the Emperor had ceded the land that was previously held by this 'Japanese Empire'. With that area of the world falling into anarchy, the Hansa will retake the area that was once part of Neo-Japan and is our right as successors to the nation of Neo-Japan. I do appreciate your help in maintaining this area before my nation could react, the slip into anarchy was sudden and unexpected as well as it took time to consolidate our affairs in Japan. Now that the prior Neo-Japanese claims are solidified under the Hansa we would like that land returned to us. At present, an expeditionary force of 20,000 men from our Japanese Province are moving towards Shanghai, as well as 15, 000 from our Russian Far East Province. Thank you for your time in his matter as well as quelling the anarchy, you efforts to bring peace to Asia will be remembered.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

**Statement to World Nations**

The Hansa will be taking the territory back as the successor state to Neo-Japan. The Imperial family ceded this territory to the Japanese Empire and with their collapse will return to Neo-Japan, or in this case the Hansa. I appreciate your concern in this matter and it shows that the world continues to act as a force to keep stability and peace strong in Asia and hopefully all across this great planet.

-Sarah Tintagyl

**Statement to World Nations**

The Hansa will be taking the territory back as the successor state to Neo-Japan. The Imperial family ceded this territory to the Japanese Empire and with their collapse will return to Neo-Japan, or in this case the Hansa. I appreciate your concern in this matter and it shows that the world continues to act as a force to keep stability and peace strong in Asia and hopefully all across this great planet.

-Sarah Tintagyl

poster53818183.jpg

May the land return to its rightful owners!

***PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE IMPERIAL MANCHUKUO PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC***

We will be supporting the Hanseatic Commonwealth morally, and militarily if requested.

Canada too supports the Hanseatic Commonwealth.

May the territory come under the rightful owner.

"We choose to stay neutral n this matter, though, we must ask how the Hanseatic Commonwealth can possibly want to expand more than it has. With such rapid expansion, they must be stretching themselves rather thin. We really wonder how they can even control the land they so frantically seem to snatch up."

OOC: Hansamap.jpg

What ever happened to stick to your SOI, really?

"We choose to stay neutral n this matter, though, we must ask how the Hanseatic Commonwealth can possibly want to expand more than it has. With such rapid expansion, they must be stretching themselves rather thin. We really wonder how they can even control the land they so frantically seem to snatch up."

OOC: SoI is only for initial claims, expansion if it is RPed correctly may be as far as one wishes.

Although we would much prefer our allies the HC to control the land, we must note they are stretched thin, and indeed we fear, be unable to control this land.

However, those worms Yamato hardly have the influence or power to control the area either. No matter which side gains it, this land will fall back into anarchy.

OOC: SoI is only for initial claims, expansion if it is RPed correctly may be as far as one wishes.

OOC: All claims against no opposition must be made inside your SoI. Which means, unless the land is given away IC or fought for IC, you have to stay inside your SoI. Its in the OP of the map thread.

Edited by LeVentNoir

OOC: And this has opposition - Sumeragi.

OOC: Actually, she can't put it under a protectorate as it is out of her SoI, but ST can't claim it for the same reasons. They only way either of them is going to end up with it is with both of them putting troops on the ground and fighting. If only one of them puts troops down, then it counts as a expansion against no opposition, which must be you SoI.

So, if either side want to stop the other side getting the land, all they have to do is not send troops.

OOC: which would be taking advantage of game mechanics for an advantage against an opponent

do you know what that is called, LVN?

OOC: Metagaming, so, if both sides want the land, and with out some kind of a heelturn, I expect blood.

As per our agreements with the Imperial Japanese Government just prior to its collapse, the Tahoe Republic swore to the Emperor to defend Japanese territory and fully support the Hanseatic Commonwealth in their governance of the territories in question.

Yamato has no rights to its imperialistic land grab over territories rightfully under the protection of the Hanseatic Commonwealth.

The East Asian Squadron of the Tahoan Navy is standing by to militarily support the Hanseatic Commonwealth should they require support.

The Prime Minister of the Elective Dictatorship of Palintine released this statement:

"Stop playing with what isn't yours. Palintine received Zhejiang along with Shanghai and Jiangsu from the Neo Japanese before they collapsed. Any squatters are welcome to contact our government and fill out the proper squatting paperwork, but it won't change a damn thing. I'm especially annoyed I had to be woken up over this.

"Stop playing with what isn't yours. Palintine received Zhejiang along with Shanghai and Jiangsu from the Neo Japanese before they collapsed. Any squatters are welcome to contact our government and fill out the proper squatting paperwork, but it won't change a damn thing. I'm especially annoyed I had to be woken up over this.

To: The Prime Minister of the Elective Dictatorship of Palintine

From: Sarah Tintagyl, Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Excellency,

My sincerest apologies for acting rashly during this time period. When the terms of anarchy were shuffled into my office I had believed that this land was part of the failed Japanese Empire that would be returned to Neo-Japan status. I gravely made the mistake of not delving further into the documents of land transfer. As such I apologize for any infringement of sovereignty that I may have given to your land and I am sure that Yamato will feel the same way. If there is anything I can do to apply reparations to your honor I will do so as I believed that Yamato and the Hansa's goals were only to re-establish stability. Nevertheless, I sincerely apologize and all troops that were en route to Shanghai have been rerouted.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

**Statement to the world**

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to apologize on behalf of both myself and Yamato. Though I am sure a different apology will be made from their government at another time. I would like to apologize for sticking my nose in territory that did not require Hanseatic help, I want to apologize to Yamato if I seemed to brash to bring troops in, and I want to apologize to my allies who deployed in defense of the Hansa. I hope at the end of this messy day we can forgive our transgressions and go back to ruling ourselves cleanly. The Hanseatic troops have been re routed back to their prior stations and we would ask the world to forgive us for our noise. I appreciate your cooperation in the matter and with Palintine once again taking over this territory, tranquility will be returned to the region. Thank you.