A BAPS Milestone Announcement

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ BAPS.

I think like everyone loves you...So I petition that every BAPS Nation should get a bonus to defense stating "+25% defense - 'Your enemies foolishly stare into your 'soldiers' eyes and have fallen into a love daze!'

Yes, BAPS armies are largely populated by people of Irish origin after all. :)

A BAPS commando hard at work behind enemy lines.
jennifer-garner-elektra.jpg

You do realize that some of the alliances you have listed are not actually involved/fighting for Karma.

:) Yes, that's already been covered..

Since when is TOP part of Karma? They're attacking you all on their own. Has nothing to do with Karma.

I think if you read the OP you will see it is phrased as the "The various Alliances of the "Karma" side of the War", which they undoubtedly were in the big picture......it does not read "The Karma Alliance TOP".........and as some people have said "This was a war of sides, not treaties."
Let's not get into that. This thread is to celebrate BAPS' milestone.

Now, back to our milestone...

I was unhappy not to make the top5, but I'm delighted to be a part of this fantastic achievement........... again :awesome:

It's probably no secret that BAPS isn't one of my favorite alliances, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I have acquired rather a lot of respect for you guys over the last year or so.

So, "congratulations" on this milestone and may the Fates smile kindly on you in the future.

Congratulations BAPS.. may this be the last visit to the 1M milestone. Looking forward to seeing you moving on up up up.

Technically they would have to visit the 1M milestone again on their way back up. ;)

Pedantics aside, I've always thought BAPS had a lot to fill their mansacks.

It's nice to see other people appreciate the joy of the downward ride, it's the funnest part of the game in my opinion.

I've always been on the opposite side of the conflicts involving your alliance but I wish you well.

I'm glad I could have been assisstance in the number 1 NS loss individual, Alterego. Hey man, hope your doing well.

And why are people argueing if we are in Karma or not, who gives a rat's hoohaa, I'm sure our nukes didn't feel any better to BAPS, and our tanks didn't shoot out rainbows either way, so it doesn't matter what you call us.