The next sanctioned alliance will be........

Mentor

Funny thing is, if they manage to get to the top 12, will they be allowed to have their own flag :rolleyes:

Karma POW goes under the shenanigan rule and will therefore not receive their own flag.

Karma POW goes under the shenanigan rule and will therefore not receive their own flag.

I doth protest. There is no shenanigan rule, and the shadow government of Karma POW is not amused that you believe we are simply there for "the lolz". If/when we get our sanction, we WILL receive our own flag, for we ARE serious. If not, we're going to have to bribe a few mods.

:awesome:

Edited by Tolkien

They already have their flag in game...

France.png

(I am just kidding, I am a French American myself but someone had to make the joke)

It's funny you mention that because iirc the very first Karma PoW was a nation called The Republic of France ruled by The President of France (I think it's gone now though) :awesome:

The Karma flag would be much better because then some people might actually use it. I doubt anyone in Karma POW will be wearing any Karma flag, and Karma members wouldn't wear the Karma POW flag, but Karma members would wear the Karma flag.

The Shadow Government of Karma POW has already adopted an official flag:

KarmaPOW.jpg

While that signature is nice and bluey, we felt a more...simplistic, and more fitting flag was necessary.

Besides, the quality is far higher then THAT shabbily done image.

EDIT: Sal, go back to your retirement.

Edited by Tolkien

I have to agree with alpreb without actual proof (ie linky) that admin said he'd allow it because they aren't a real alliance. They have no internal right to rule themselves, no internal hierarchy of government, etc. Furthermore to add credit to this is that the name is "Karma POW", not "Karma" which further implies to anyone that its not a legit alliance.

Edited by Jinnai

How about instead of a Specific "Karma POW" flag

you just have a general "POW" flag that is not specific to any bloc.

However i think it is a trap

all these Karma POWs are gonna just form a Karma POW alliance.

They will write a charter and keep it a secret.

no one would suspect them... and as more and more nation become POWs

they will be stronger than all non sanctioned alliances.

then they will attack us all with the zombies ofour own fallen soldiers.

then we will be their slaves.

Edited by DeadPolitics

The Karma flag would be much better because then some people might actually use it. I doubt anyone in Karma POW will be wearing any Karma flag, and Karma members wouldn't wear the Karma POW flag, but Karma members would wear the Karma flag.

I'd fly a Karma PoW flag.