Dark Fist DoW 2.0

If the alliances before you DF couldn't put NEW down, what makes you think you can? Seriously call in an alliance like Gremlins or MHA to finish the job but DF? Are you kidding? Quit disrespecting NEW you're not even worthy enough to fight them.

Yes, all alliances smaller than 3mil ns are irrelevant right? We're not expecting to "put NEW down," we're just simply doing as much as we can to tip the scale or provide support.

Again, I would like to state that its all props to NEW for the fight they've put up (although our allies have done a superb job as well fighting on multiple fronts o/) . We came in expecting nothing short of a good fight. Enough talk, let the bullets fly.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your pixels are about to be shown the door ;)... Seriously.. you couldn't have picked a more decicated, cohesive unit to fight. Nusantara Elite Warriors are voracious in their appetites for nukes.. giving and taking. Best be prepared to leave your nations behind after they are done :)

I agree. And with that, I hope people can finally realise we're not bandwaggoners. If we were bandwaggoners, we'd pull out after 1 day of fighting NEW.

If the alliances before you DF couldn't put NEW down, what makes you think you can?

Allies + DF > Allies ? More help = better ?

Seriously call in an alliance like Gremlins or MHA to finish the job but DF? Are you kidding? Quit disrespecting NEW you're not even worthy enough to fight them.

Ask NATO, I'm sure they can vouch for our fighting abilities.

Welcome to the NEW front, Dark Fist!

We've been softening 'em up for ya! :awesome:

I can't imagine they have too many more nukes up their sleeves after all we've eaten! :awesome:<_<

sweet jesus, I was expecting some hurtin but you actually surprised me. Good stuff

* is somewhat annoyed he has to be at uni all day, not being able to spam refresh *

I am no e-lawyer but this is how this reads to me

We are out of the war we can see we are on the winning side and we wont some more spoils

Will we look to our allies that are at war and offer help ,well that would take time ,Hey look over there is a small alliance getting dogpiled on 6-1 lets join in here, we are pretty assured of victory in that war .......Go Us Rargh

Is that accurate ?

Either way ,New are more than a match for you and I envisage them doing more damage to you than you to they ,there will one day be peace ,your actions and behavior will be remembered .

If i was DF I would hope that there is not some cosmic force out there in Bob ,"rewarding " previous behavior.

o/New

o/Purple

o/Baps

Let me start off by saying that I only read up to page 10 of this thread. I was starting to become physically ill from reading it. So let us all take a step back from the keyboard, take a deep breath, perhaps perform some sort of yoga (or go get laid) and then read what I'm about to write in a calm state.

Imagine you are involved in a war.

There are two sides, we will call them Team A and Team B for the sake of argument.

Dark Fist is a member of Team A. It fights against a member of Team B and wins. Is it then expected to sit around on its hands because it doesn't have a piece of paper with another group on Team A? That is astoundingly stupid. We joined to help other members of our team because they needed it. End of story. There is no gain in this for us, no super secret back door deals and no grand conspiracy against NEW. We wanted to fight more and we found a target that was hurting members on our side.

So tell me Hegemony, if you were not involved in any wars currently, but alliances that were on your side were getting pummeled would you sit by and do nothing? If your answer is yes, you are full of !@#$ or a coward.

Dark Fist rides to war not for glory or profit but to assist those who are on our side of this conflict. End of story. End of thread.

EDIT: For all you lame e-lawyers I would like to point out that SCM and I came up with 3+ ways that we could enter this conflict through treaties but we decided that doing that would be a waste of time and, as far as I'm concerned, just plain stupid. So we took the road less traveled.

Edited by Daikos

I am no e-lawyer but this is how this reads to me

We are out of the war we can see we are on the winning side and we wont some more spoils

Will we look to our allies that are at war and offer help ,well that would take time ,Hey look over there is a small alliance getting dogpiled on 6-1 lets join in here, we are pretty assured of victory in that war .......Go Us Rargh

Is that accurate ?

Would you attack NEW for spoils of war?

christ