Dark Fist DoW 2.0

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NEW members that query you is me. I am an Elder in Nusantara.

When you told me to keep it private, I did, and I still will.

My post above is in reply to what you stated here, which is opposite from what you told me in private.

When I asking for clarification, you accused me lying.

I do not lie. And I can prove it. You and I both have the log. Please read them through one more time, and tell me if you still think I was lying or misinterpret.

You are fighting against NEW for Karma not your alliance, voila

See, fighting for Karma, not your alliance.

You are fighting this war for Karma as you said above. You said your friends needed help and you came to their aid. You didnt just wake up, pick an alliance and attack them. This was planned as you say, since you finished with NATO.

You are not honourable because you take damage in a war without a CB or treaty.

No as far as I recall treaties were activated at every level bringing more and more people into the war. People didnt just start attacking random alliances without a treaty or CB.

Pick one story please.

So who gave you the order?

The words thick-headed and moronic are starting to come to mind when I see your posts. If you don't want your words to be dismissed as repetitive drivel, try responding to content and not just repeat the same lines under quotes you obviously are misinterpreting.

So what if Dark Fist doesn't have a treaty directly linking them to this fight, treaties are written obligations to defend or support allies. It's idiotic to pretend that not having an obligation to fight precludes a declaration of war. Taking a few nukes for friends out of free will beats going to war because a piece of paper said you had to in my book.

o/ DF

Am I missing something?

'Starcraftmazter' date='May 6 2009, 04:25 PM' post='1504264'

The nations we are declaring war on had 0 or 1 defensive war....before us.

dude, are you d__b or what?

I don't believe I ever made claims of heroism, as for ZI for my friends, of course. I don't see how this is incorrect.

weren't you the one kept saying that you're in losing end, jumping into war to defend "your side", your friends, yourself, your friends, "your side"?

We are fighting;

- For the overall Karma war effort

- To help friends against NEW

Again, make up your mind.....

We are fighting;

- For the overall Karma war effort

- To help friends against NEW

Yes, and none of this implies that I informed all or any Karma alliances about this DoW as you so claimed. In fact, only the 4 alliances fighting with NEW were informed.

Thats what I have been saying and you have been trying to make out its a solo act, but a solo act for karma. The two are incompatible. You came in because you were in contact with some alliances in karma who wanted you to enter the war against NEW. You only said it a little while ago. You dont need to talk to every member of karma for it to be a karma action.

What do you mean not my alliance? I don't understand. Should I be fighting for my alliance? Well I am fighting for my alliance, I am under the AA "Dark Fist", doesn't this mean I am fighting for my alliance? What is the significance of this anyway?

You are acting on behalf of Karma not DF this is not a solo enterprise. DF had no reason to attack NEW, only Karma did. This no CB required, no treaty required attack was a karma attack.

No, we are honourable because we take damage in a war we chose to fight to help our friends without any obligation to do so.

Thats what makes this dishonourable.

So you're saying people sign treaties with alliances who aren't their friends? I don't understand your point here.

Im saying when people are friends they sign treaties.

I receive orders from nobody. It's called collaboration.

Thats called a Karma approved attack.

Edited by Alterego

These NEW folks are very strange people and seem to not be able to grasp the simplest concepts. Let's go over a few things. Willingly taking damage for a cause you believe in is honorable. Fighting because a little sheet of paper orders you to isn't honorable. It's respectable, yes, but it doesn't deserve the designation of "honorable". You are fighting because you are required to do so, you don't have a choice in the matter. You wouldn't call a parolee charitable for serving his mandatory community service hours, would you?

These NEW folks are very strange people and seem to not be able to grasp the simplest concepts. Let's go over a few things. Willingly taking damage for a cause you believe in is honorable. Fighting because a little sheet of paper orders you to isn't honorable. It's respectable, yes, but it doesn't deserve the designation of "honorable". You are fighting because you are required to do so, you don't have a choice in the matter. You wouldn't call a parolee charitable for serving his mandatory community service hours, would you?

erm, i think we are talking about DF's action here and not complaining being DoWed upon...

So whats your point?

The NEW members that query you is me. I am an Elder in Nusantara.

When you told me to keep it private, I did, and I still will.

My post above is in reply to what you stated here, which is opposite from what you told me in private.

When I asking for clarification, you accused me lying.

I do not lie. And I can prove it. You and I both have the log. Please read them through one more time, and tell me if you still think I was lying or misinterpret.

First of all, when you agree to keep a conversation private - it generally means you keep it private, so you know...don't go on discussing it in public, especially claim that I'm lying (yes, you accused me of lying first, or didn't you notice?).

Second of all, you didn't ask me to clarify, you commented publicly on something that was said in a private conversation and accused me of lying.

Third of all, and for the second time - if you actually want a clarification, instead of just a p**sing PR match on these forums, then feel free to query me. Otherwise, I'm inclined to assume the former.

dude, are you d__b or what?

Are you? Maybe if you could articulate yourself better, I could understand what you were going on about.

weren't you the one kept saying that you're in losing end, jumping into war to defend "your side", your friends, yourself, your friends, "your side"?

First of all, I never said that our side is losing, and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Second of all, your implication by the striked out text that I cannot decide on why I am in this war is incorrect. To the contrary, this view has always remained constant, and the matter at hand is you either not being able to understand due to your English language difficulties, or you deliberately trolling. Please choose which it is wisely.

Thirdly, this does not relate to heroism.

>>Again, make up your mind.....

Why can't I choose both? I'm pretty sure I can. Yep...definately can.

>>Thats what I have been saying and you have been trying to make out its a solo act, but a solo act for karma. The two are incompatible. You came in because you were in contact with some alliances in karma who wanted you to enter the war against NEW. You only said it a little while ago. You dont need to talk to every member of karma for it to be a karma action.

No, you are incorrect. The decision to declare war on NEW was DF's decision. I said that I informed those 4 alliances of our decision. Please stop putting words into my mouth. Karma, being a war coalition did not decide this. Karma does not decide anything in fact, as it is inheritably impossible to get over 100 alliances to agree to something and bind them to do it.

>>You are acting on behalf of Karma not DF this is not a solo enterprise. DF had no reason to attack NEW, only Karma did. This no CB required, no treaty required attack was a karma attack.

This does not even make any sense. It really doesn't. How can Karma attack anyone? Karma is a war coalition consisting of a large number of alliances. How can it attack anyone? Can you define what it means for Karma to attack someone?

>>Thats called a Karma approved attack.

Approval implies that we could be rejected the possibility to attack NEW. Firstly, we did not seek approval from anyone, and secondly, we are a sovereign alliance, and hence we don't seek approval from anyone.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

And I'm saying DF's actions are more honorable than yours.

that's your opinion, well a lot of netizens in the BOB think otherwise. Now that we've respected your decision, please respect others' decision too. Let's don't loose focus in this thread, talk about :wub: DF :wub: if you want to whine about our decision jumping into the war, you should have done it louder days before. Well anyway, here's the thread, it's not locked, you can post

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...mp;hl=nusantara

And I'm saying DF's actions are more honorable than yours.

Try and keep one position per thread. You give out about allies being abandoned one minute and give out about people sticking by their allies the next.

Are you? Maybe if you could articulate yourself better, I could understand what you were going on about.

Well, unfortunately, only your members and your close friends understand what you're trying to say. Changing your mind is alright but keep going left and right without changing your mind, now that's confused.

I pity you.

If NEW DoW'd on DE, then they'd have a reason to fight NEW. I have yet to see this DoW by NEW, so right now DF has no real reason to be fighting NEW.

Right. Other than the fact that our friends need help. Oh wait I forgot...pieces of paper are more important reasons - even if they lead you to wars where your help isn't needed <_<

Right. Other than the fact that our friends need help. Oh wait I forgot...pieces of paper are more important reasons - even if they lead you to wars where your help isn't needed <_<

of course it is important. even when you purchase your keyboard to be a warrior here, you're given a receipt don't you?

Try and keep one position per thread. You give out about allies being abandoned one minute and give out about people sticking by their allies the next.

This has to be the worst statement I've ever read on these forums, in fact I'm not even going to justify it with a relevant response. All I will say is that you should be ashamed of yourself right now. A lack of fluency in English is absolutely no excuse for what you have just posted.

Those were two completely different matters. I am amazed and shocked by your inability to understand anything anyone says.

If they're your friends, wouldn't you already have a treaty with them?

I would consider half of Bob my friends. Or perhaps a third...I don't know. Certainly many more alliances than the ones we are treaty'ed with. Needless to say, I refuse to sign so many treaties.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

I would consider half of Bob my friends. Or perhaps a third...I don't know. Certainly many more alliances than the ones we are treaty'ed with. Needless to say, I refuse to sign so many treaties.

ah, so that's your plan from the beginning. so you're able to switch sides, following the winning trend. No?

Not signing too many treaties is also good so you won't have to answer to your losing "side". Not a bad for a strategy. Wait a min, i thought i read that strategy somewhere before.... Heinrich Himmler?

@NEW members: please keep the conversation respectful. I am sure that DF is a reasonable alliance and do have a justification to enter this war.

@SCM: I will try to clarify the issue with you again in private. I am not accused you of lying. I simply ask, "why you told me the opposite in our private conversation?"

My concern is not whether DF should withdraw from the war or not. Depend on how they enter the war (whether as independent force, or as directed by Karma) we will treat the peace settlement differently. I am sure alliance involved can understand the technicality issue here.

Edited by suryanto tan