Dark Fist DoW 2.0

So we're playing without treaties now?

What a load of !@#$. You all know it too. This is pathetic. Who on Karma's side let this happen? You guys should keep the little idiot alliances in check. They're going all loose cannon on you guys. Even the losing side didn't resort to this petty crap.

You guys should be ashamed.

Edited by magicninja

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pieces of papers is also what made the Hegemony - I'd rather see less lines on the MDP web then more. Like people have said for eternity; you don't need a piece of paper to do what is right or fight for friends; as for larger alliances declaring on smaller alliances without a treaty obligation - I believe history has already recorded a number of these incidents, in which case each individual needs to educate themselves on the matter before they make their own decision about it.

Well, if you consider an alliance to be your friend, then why not form an MDP with them? And again, those pieces of papers also made Karma. It doesn't matter which MDP created which coalition. What matters is that we have order and reason to our wars. MDP's were created to protect alliances from a devastating attack. I don't see why we should have less MDP's that before.

I do agree that larger alliances have declared war on smaller alliances without treaties but that wasn't the case I was referring to. In a war like this (where there are clear established sides) a large alliance could decide to declare war on a small alliance on the basis of "helping friends" or "defending sides" if one could declare war without treaties. How do we know they're being sincere? How can we stop them even if they're not? They do have a legitimate reason, according to DF"s DoW.

So you admit you know its wrong, you are just doing it because others have done it in the past. Who's next after your ZI war against NEW is over?

I admitted nothing of the sort, unless you think standing by your friends is wrong - in which case nail us to a cross, I'll even hand you the hammer to help do it. I'll be sure to remember your name as spin-master, actually just reading your posts remind me of NPO when they once posted on these forums, to think that for a moment I was going to miss the presence of such posters.

I also love the use of "ZI war" when we just stated we were ready to fight to ZI if needed - something most alliances are willing to do, and publically declare.

Do you have any creative ability? I would love to see what kind of propaganda artwork you could come up with.

Foxodi, just let it rest. People can believe we're self righteous bandwagoners if they wish...

I, for one will stick with my alliances decision regardless of the consequences. I guess we should have had a shot gun treaty so we can defend our friends legitimately...

Anyways, best of luck to everyone involved. Lets have ourselves a ball.

Edited by arhctheshark

So we're playing without treaties now?

What a load of !@#$. You all know it too. This is pathetic. Who on Karma's side let this happen? You guys should keep the little idiot alliances in check. They're going all loose cannon on you guys. Even the losing side didn't resort to this petty crap.

You guys should be ashamed.

Epic tantrum is epic.

I admitted nothing of the sort, unless you think standing by your friends is wrong - in which case nail us to a cross, I'll even hand you the hammer to help do it. I'll be sure to remember your name as spin-master, actually just reading your posts remind me of NPO when they once posted on these forums, to think that for a moment I was going to miss the presence of such posters.

I dont need to spin anything here, you did this one all by yourself.

I also love the use of "ZI war" when we just stated we were ready to fight to ZI if needed - something most alliances are willing to do, and publically declare.

Do you have any creative ability? I would love to see what kind of propaganda artwork you could come up with.

At 4 or 5 v 1 NEW have little chance in this fight, no offense to NEW. Dont expect people to believe you were talking about your own ZI. As for the ZI war thing, here is your DoW on NATO. I see no mention of ZI

darkfist.jpg

The Dark Fist would like to announce that we have reached a milestone of 1.5mill total strength and 28k average NS.

dfstatsapr23.png

We are also declaring war on NATO to support our allies, the International Protection Agency and The International.

Signed

Daikos, Diarch

Starcraftmazter, Diarch

such a coward action by DF..

At 4 or 5 v 1 NEW have little chance in this fight, no offense to NEW. Dont expect people to believe you were talking about your own ZI. As for the ZI war thing, here is your DoW on NATO. I see no mention of ZI

Come and get NEW !

Edited by kelvinlovenew

Well, if you consider an alliance to be your friend, then why not form an MDP with them? And again, those pieces of papers also made Karma. It doesn't matter which MDP created which coalition. What matters is that we have order and reason to our wars. MDP's were created to protect alliances from a devastating attack. I don't see why we should have less MDP's that before.

Our MADP partner (IPA) has a MDoAP with GR

We have optional defense with DE - which I'm sure will grow in the future.

The lines are there - we just choose to ignore the e-lawyer part for this DoW because we aren't politicians; we are fighters.

Any other lines would be redundent and cluster too many alliances together in the MDP-Web; potentially causing another hegemony to arise.

In a war like this (where there are clear established sides) a large alliance could decide to declare war on a small alliance on the basis of "helping friends" or "defending sides" if one could declare war without treaties. How do we know they're being sincere? How can we stop them even if they're not? They do have a legitimate reason, according to DF"s DoW.

To completely destroy the small alliance? It indeed would be a shame. However we choose this war instead of several other wars we could have easily entered into because an extra hand was needed as most of NEW's enemies are tied up elsewhere, we have no desire to destroy them; we do in fact desire quick peace.

As for "how can we stop them?" question - I think the answer is here in this war (Didn't NPO DoW on MK without a treaty obligation? I don't have the time to double-check that right now)

Dear all,

they are so many things i want to ^%$@. unfortunately, "my side" has to keep me mmmm cause i tend to go OOC.

Dear DF,

welcome to the war. i hope we have tons of fun.

:)

let the nukes fly..... hell, that's why we have nukes anyway...

Whatever the trolls' views are on agressive wars w/o treaty obligations, there's an obvious and massive difference between that and failing to defend a friend through a treaty obligations. To equate the two is simply ridiculous and the sign of a a desperate or stupid person.

Edited by Chairman Cao

In a nuclear war, every side gets closer to ZI. SCM I believe was just point out the fact that we acknowledge they are very worthy adversaries and if we are to get ZI -which in a 5 v 1 may be unlikely- we will gladly take it for our friends. We have no intentions of ZI'ing NEW, just whatever is necessary to help our friends out.

DF is not an alliance which needs a piece of paper as an excuse to do what's right and help out some friends. In b4 e-laywers.

Good luck on the battlefield however I think the above sentence looks a little non-sense to me.

To completely destroy the small alliance? It indeed would be a shame. However we choose this war instead of several other wars we could have easily entered into because an extra hand was needed as most of NEW's enemies are tied up elsewhere, we have no desire to destroy them; we do in fact desire quick peace.

As for "how can we stop them?" question - I think the answer is here in this war (Didn't NPO DoW on MK without a treaty obligation? I don't have the time to double-check that right now)

You must have been in communication with someone before being asked to enter this war, who was it?

I dont need to spin anything here, you did this one all by yourself.

1. Sure okay. :rolleyes:

2. You seem to be underestimating NEW, and ignoring the reality that their enemies are mostly focused elsewhere

3. Forgive us for not having 100% consistent DoW posts, we shall work hard internally to make sure all of our DoW posts from now on will follow the same template - I thank you for bringing this terrible flaw to my attention.

4. You are a troll, as such I will not respond to you in this thread no more - if you would like to talk further I'd love to talk over irc, I'll be on there in 30hours time and most hours after that :awesome:

1. Sure okay. :rolleyes:

2. You seem to be underestimating NEW, and ignoring the reality that their enemies are mostly focused elsewhere

3. Forgive us for not having 100% consistent DoW posts, we shall work hard internally to make sure all of our DoW posts from now on will follow the same template - I thank you for bringing this terrible flaw to my attention.

4. You are a troll, as such I will not respond to you in this thread no more - if you would like to talk further I'd love to talk over irc, I'll be on there in 30hours time and most hours after that :awesome:

Dont turn this back on me, this is about DF and this disgraceful DoW, when I put up a similar DoW come talk about me then.

Dont turn this back on me, this is about DF and this disgraceful DoW, when I put up a similar DoW come talk about me then.

If you want to continue discussing this come to our channel and I'm sure someone will be happy to answer your questions.

Anyways, back to creepin' the forums and hailing for me. I deon't haf tiem [for these forums] tew meny wimen.

Edited by arhctheshark

If you want to continue discussing this come to our channel and I'm sure someone will be happy to answer your questions.

Anyways, back to creepin' the forums and hailing for me. I deon't haf tiem [for these forums] tew meny wimen.

I did come to your irc channel and has a good conversation with SCM.

The conversation is not very informative to say the least.

I cannot release the chat log as SCM do not want me to do so.

such a coward action by DF..

Only cowards with no obligations to fight volunteer to put their alliance in harm's way, right guys? I think I'm beginning to learn the thought process of the Hegemony. While it's totally "honorable" to abandon your oldest allies when they need you, it's cowardly to defend your friends through absolutely no treaty obligations. If you are really that appalled by DF's DoW then just go ahead and surrender and stop whining and complaining about it. NEW chose to ally with alliances that make stupid decisions just as DF chose to defend their closest friends, your argument is absolutely baseless and the only reason you are upset is because your alliance is dropping like a ton of bricks. So please, before you make another post think about the mistakes you made to get here, and how you can prevent them from occurring again if or when you get peace.

Edited by lcdt94

Only cowards with no obligations to fight volunteer to put their alliance in harm's way, right guys? I think I'm beginning to learn the thought process of the Hegemony. While it's totally "honorable" to abandon your oldest allies when they need you, it's cowardly to defend your friends through absolutely no treaty obligations. If you are really that appalled by DF's DoW then just go ahead and surrender and stop whining and complaining about it. NEW chose to ally with alliances that make stupid decisions just as DF chose to defend their closest friends, your argument is absolutely baseless and the only reason you are upset is because your alliance is dropping like a ton of bricks. So please, before you make another post think about the mistakes you made to get here, and how you can prevent them from occurring again if or when you get peace.

We never abandon our allies, can you give me some proofs that we abandoned our allies before?

We lost over 700k NS until this time, but can you look after CCC, TDE, GR, and CD stats? Maybe we're even :)

Also maybe it's a mistake to honor our treaties to defend our allies in the losing side, therefore i give you my deepest apologies ;)

Last, it seems like 4 AAs are not enough to take NEW down. Maybe it just because we are too good to handle :awesome:

Edited by K1L1On1Mr4

We never abandon our allies, can you give me some proofs that we abandoned our allies before?

Also maybe it's a mistake to honor our treaties to defend our allies in the losing side, therefore i give you my deepest apologies ;)

You seem to be forgetting that your "allies" abandoned NPO at the very hint of a brewing war. Where do you think the name Coward Coalition comes from? You made your mistake when you decided to ally with a group of tyrannous thugs who have done nothing but stagnate the community and abandoned their "allies". To be honest, I doubt you'll grasp the meaning of any of this as your last post seemed rather incoherent and irrelevant at best.

Pardon my post since i'm not fluently writing in english, just wanna let you know it was sarcasm :P

Our allies abandoned NPO once, that didn't mean we also abandon our allies as well :)

Pardon my post since i'm not fluently writing in english, just wanna let you know it was sarcasm :P

Our allies abandoned NPO once, that didn't mean we also abandon our allies as well :)

I never insinuated that you did abandon your allies, however I was questioning the treaties you hold with allies that have proven that they cannot be trusted to honor their MDPs.