Dark Fist DoW 2.0

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

honorable?

WOW!

you sure you guys are still using that word in your AA?

Forgive him, he doesn't know much and will capitulate soon due to mass loss of pixels.

o/ NEW. Grind 'em ;)

LOL

honorable?

WOW!

you sure you guys are still using that word in your AA?

obviously, so far, we're the only alliance willing to risk everything for friends whom we have no treaty with. other DF members have already explained it well enough, i don't think i can do anything other than putting up a good fight with you guys.

Forgive him, he doesn't know much and will capitulate soon due to mass loss of pixels.

o/ NEW. Grind 'em ;)

ignore him, he never stays true to his word, soon you'll see his change of opinion. (friendly reminder, what's with your radio silent?)

unfortunately, he's in peace mode.....

HIPPIES!!!!

what?

Edited by facetten

Miscomm, i was talking about Marcus, not you

:)

well, it's good to know that 1 more DF members agreed that DF came into the war without valid treaty

:)

DF is not an alliance which needs a piece of paper as an excuse to do what's right and help out some friends. In b4 e-laywers.

there

Ahhh... another Truth Reveal....

I always respect someone who never leave friends behind....

o/DF

:lol1: Edited by facetten

Since the start of this war, NEW has been disrespectful to us. They have insulted us, flamed us, make ridiculous and stupid claims. We are not impressed. Quite frankly, I am shocked by the conduct of NEW - both their members and several of their government officials. I was hoping for an honourable opponent, yet NEW quite clearly fails to deliver. Instead they wish to be sore losers.

The thread has now turned and warped into a flame/flamebait festival by the likes of NEW, and Dark Fist has no intention of participating. We have answered every single question and responded to every single problem everyone has...multiple times. Some of us are getting RSI from repeating our points, as several NEW nations seem to be incapable of understanding anything nor dealing with logic.

NEW, let us know when you grow up.

I hope it is locked because any sense of logic has long-gone left it when certain people begin repeating arguments that were raised very early in the thread.

I also love how the argument has turned from "bandwagoners! you AA dog-pile onto NEW!" into "haha NEW is hurting you guys good. you underestimated their military skill!"

You do realize this only confirms what we've been saying the whole time? That they have a strong military ability so we were entering to assist our friends? The disrespect in this thread is beyond belief; I really must agree with Daikos that NATO were superior opponents not for their military ability, but because they were respectful the entire time.

Since the start of this war, NEW has been disrespectful to us. They have insulted us, flamed us, make ridiculous and stupid claims. We are not impressed. Quite frankly, I am shocked by the conduct of NEW - both their members and several of their government officials. I was hoping for an honourable opponent, yet NEW quite clearly fails to deliver. Instead they wish to be sore losers.

The thread has now turned and warped into a flame/flamebait festival by the likes of NEW, and Dark Fist has no intention of participating. We have answered every single question and responded to every single problem everyone has...multiple times. Some of us are getting RSI from repeating our points, as several NEW nations seem to be incapable of understanding anything nor dealing with logic.

NEW, let us know when you grow up.

Just exactly what kind of act now ??? Let me recap the whole story. First DF declare war on NEW base on NEW on the wrong side with DF, so DF play as Police Officer try to punish NEW (No other reason else...) n when NEW call DF as badwagonning for NEW is already face another 4 AA as well, DF refuse to be called badwagonning. (N they still think they are not badwagonning NEW until today i guess), n for the rest of the thread if u guys can read. U can see who's the childist person there. NEW become disrespectful, insult, flamed, make ridiculous and stupid claims, tsk tsk tsk. Let people deciding that stuff, not u guys...

I am just wondering....if its dishonorable and bandwangoning to declare war on an alliance in order to protect friends when you have no profit and no piece of papers....what is when you tech raid unaligned and/or "inactive" nations ?