Dark Fist DoW 2.0

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why does DF have any treaties papers? They could just sign nothing and attack whenever they wanted.

To show commitment to their friends by ensuring that they WILL ride with them in the allotted circumstances.

Man, now this is what i call WAR, it took 5 Alliances to take us down and yet, we are enjoying it :awesome:

hello Dark FIst..

Say Goodbye to your infras :)

To All NEW members : You know what to do in this thread don't you ? ;)

Hint : Remain Respectful ^_^

just bring it on sir?

Man, now this is what i call WAR, it took 5 Alliances to take us down and yet, we are enjoying it :awesome:

hello Dark FIst..

To All NEW members : You know what to do in this thread don't you ? ;)

Hint : Remain Respectful ^_^

another coward and bandwagon come out. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
another suitcase in the hall ???? We have already collected 4 suitcase (CCC, CD, GR, TDE), n now u want us to pick another one again ???

Dont u guys have some "balls" down there dear DF.

n o/ DF

Hope we will meet again in the battlefield along with fellow friends from CCC, CD, GR, TDE

its funny if u think NEW member is as much as TPF, so u'll need more than 4 AA to bring that big giant down. NEW member is consider 140 members n below 50% inactive, n u just make NEW proud by drop by here.

Apparently someone didn't read above :rolleyes:

Com'on guys, no need for that. You don't see DF posting like that on here and it's their DoW thread too!

i think what we have here is the first case of an alliance hopping on the bandwagon after already being involved on a different front.

id be willing to ignore it if it werent for the fact that youre so quick to service yourself by making it look like this is a fight over any sort of morality. new is in defending their friends while you are bandwagoning... if anyone has the moral high ground it is new.

watching all the karmites hailing this bandwagoning is no real shocker, after some of the other !@#$ theyve supported

Who are you? You seem to have a lot to say for a 2 day old nation.

watching all the karmites hailing this bandwagoning is no real shocker, after some of the other !@#$ theyve supported

Please define bandwagonning and how it applies to us.

hello Dark FIst..

All my life, since the Unjust War, I have waited for an opponent great enough to take all of my infra...I just hope the time has finally arrived :awesome:

Hope we will meet again in the battlefield along with fellow friends from CCC, CD, GR, TDE

its funny if u think NEW member is as much as TPF, so u'll need more than 4 AA to bring that big giant down. NEW member is consider 140 members n below 50% inactive, n u just make NEW proud by drop by here.

Don't flatter yourself - GR, CCC and TDE are busier with other fronts ;)

I am a lot puzzled by your rush decision to join the war that way. Have you consulted this with the alliances currently in war with us?

NEW is currently fighting the war against 4 alliances, namely, Greenland Republic, The Dark Evolution, Christian Coalition of Countries, and Carpe Diem. I hope that you, in no way, doubt these alliances abilities to fight. This declaration of war might slap those alliances in the face and put their military in disgrace.

That you join the war because it is convenient saddens me. Will you do the same if Karma were in the losing side?

But, all the same, welcome to the battlefield. A little discussion in private channel to explain your action, will be appreciated. (We do discuss and chat with alliances fighting us in daily basis. So do not hesitate to talk to us.)

Wow NEW, it's taking all these guys to take you down. Who is DF going to attack next? Seeing as they aren't using treaties but sides, it could be anyone*!

*Not really anyone, just hegemony. That didn't have the same ring to it though.

Please define bandwagonning and how it applies to us.

Bandwaggoning = warring on the winning side without treaties so you can have the spoils of war.

Note: If you even attempt to put any reparations on NEW I will kill you.

I'm surprised you couldn't find an OA or ODP somewhere to jump in. Now you're just getting lazy :P

I presented him with 2 legal ways in, he rejected them both :awesome:

o/ Helping friends out

Also I'm not sure why you'd call it a bandwagon - when we are in fact DoWing on NEW because they doing better then expected.

That you join the war because it is convenient saddens me. Will you do the same if Karma were in the losing side?

1. The overall war? Sorry to say but we already inflicted heavy damages to NATO 1-2 weeks ago.

2. You bet, if we had merged early we would have been in the noCB war too. Discussion of this war has dominated our government for months now and the side we were going to be on was set in stone the moment our AA was created.

Edited by foxodi

Note: If you even attempt to put any reparations on NEW I will kill you.

WTF is this? I sure hope this isn't an OOC threat/attack. If this is IC, I don't really see how you can accomplish this.

I presented him with 2 legal ways in, he rejected them both :awesome:

o/ Helping friends out

Also I'm not sure why you'd call it a bandwagon - when we are in fact DoWing on NEW because they are raping who they are currently fighting. We care not for infra.

So you are confirming that they ask you not to join the war, but you ignore their request?

You put those alliances you called allies in disgrace. They are good fighters and they are more than capable to fight us. What you did is a big slap on their faces.

Yes, Foxodi, it is not bandwagon.

I do consider myself part of Karma (although I am CCC) but I really liked this DoW. Hang the treaties! Fight for what you think is right.

I didn't consider it bandwagoning. I thought they were seriously coming to the aid of friends. That could just be my naivety showing through.

NEW is strong. Tread carefully.