Dark Fist DoW 2.0

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my life, since the Unjust War, I have waited for an opponent great enough to take all of my infra...I just hope the time has finally arrived :awesome:

yes, i remember you fought bravely when NpO Attack FIST for Impersonating Incidents... ohh wait !! :rolleyes:

WTF is this? I sure hope this isn't an OOC threat/attack. If this is IC, I don't really see how you can accomplish this.

Before someone say, ZOMG, NEW is doing OOC attack, I should point out that Rajistani is not a member of Nusantara. Though I do not think he is doing any OOC attack.

I know what card you are trying to use there. It is not cool, dude.

Before someone say, ZOMG, NEW is doing OOC attack, I should point out that Rajistani is not a member of Nusantara. Though I do not think he is doing any OOC attack.

Well, next time another people say our English suck, lets just say it's an OOC attack by a white supremacist.

Just Kidding :P

Don't flatter yourself - GR, CCC and TDE are busier with other fronts

yes... and we were busy in 4 fronts... and now 5... let see if 5 AA are sufficient to beat us or not :P

Forget about a treaty or CB for your DoW Karma dont even need a reason to attack anyone they want, membership to the block is good enough. This will be saved for a rainy day when alliances in Karma are complaining about a weak CB as karma comes back on them, new rules no treaty at all necessary, no CB at all necessary. I love the "Cue whining" line, thats a keeper too. You will reap what you sew, you are now a genuine power bloc that does what it wants and crushes people not on your side of the world.

DF is not an alliance which needs a piece of paper as an excuse to do what's right and help out some friends. In b4 e-laywers.

Our message to NEW: Nothing personal fellas, but we shall fight you to ZI...if required :awesome

I cant wait for this quote to be posted in a DoW against you.

Edited by Alterego

When did I ever even say he was in NEW? I was pointing out a very odd, overly aggressive worded statement. If someone told you "I'm going to kill you if you don't give that alliance a peace offer" wouldn't you be alarmed?

I haven't used any card and haven't said anything disrespectful toward NEW or yourself, thus I expected the same from you.

I for one, welcome our new DF overlords!!!! Wait, is that the right time to say it? Oh well, who cares? I don't. Have fun DF! Shoot one for me ;) ,because being in anarchy and losing infras is a fun way to say hi.

When did I ever even say he was in NEW? I was pointing out a very odd, overly aggressive worded statement. If someone told you "I'm going to kill you if you don't give that alliance a peace offer" wouldn't you be alarmed?

I haven't used any card and haven't said anything disrespectful toward NEW or yourself, thus I expected the same from you.

I said someone. Not you. Just to make sure the other someone not construed it that way. :)

I did not mean to offense you in any way. :)

Good to see that alliances fighting us are all view us as friends rather than enemies.

Obviously news to them, hence the statement.

DF is not an alliance which needs a piece of paper as an excuse to do what's right and help out some friends. In b4 e-laywers.

Our message to NEW: Nothing personal fellas, but we shall fight you to ZI...if required :awesome

Here come the nay sayers...they're not in karma, we cant control what individual alliances do, we never did anything like the old regime did. Your credibility is in the toilet now!

Edited by Alterego

I don't think there's anything intrinsically wrong with bandwagoning, if it's bandwagoning against the forces of evil. (OOC: The Allies bandwagoned the Axis didn't they? And I'm sure they didn't get spammed with posts whining about it either; at least the Axis manned up and just fought instead of BAAAAAWing). Welcome to the fight against evil on the Western Front, Dark Fist. Give 'em hell, gaiz!

o/ Karma

I said someone. Not you. Just to make sure the other someone not construed it that way. :)

I did not mean to offense you in any way. :)

Good to see that alliances fighting us are all view us as friends rather than enemies.

Ah, /facepalm for not understanding the first read through. My apologies for being tired and reading like an idiot lol

I don't think there's anything intrinsically wrong with bandwagoning, if it's bandwagoning against the forces of evil. (OOC: The Allies bandwagoned the Axis didn't they? And I'm sure they didn't get spammed with posts whining about it either; at least the Axis manned up and just fought instead of BAAAAAWing). Welcome to the fight against evil on the Western Front, Dark Fist. Give 'em hell, gaiz!

o/ Karma

I'm pretty sure when Hitler declared war on the US, it was safe for America to enter the war without being accused of bandwagoning.

o/ Karma

Thats right, when you lot do the stuff you complained about in the past its good, i forgot that one. <_<

Edited by Alterego

I am a lot puzzled by your rush decision to join the war that way

It was not a rushed decision, I can assure you that it has been in the works since after we peace'd with NATO many days ago.

Bandwaggoning = warring on the winning side without treaties so you can have the spoils of war.

"Side" is subjective. We have already fought for Karma, we have already got the spoils of war. All of our nations are relatively damaged from the NATO war. Instead of rebuilding, we are helping our friends. We are certainly not curbstomping NEW or anything of the sort, if you look at the war declarations, many of their top nations have not been countered and hence this is what we are doing, as other alliances at war with them are occupied with other targets.

There is no material benefit for us going into this war, and we are not entering it to claim a victory, as we already have a victory against our name in the present conflict.

Note: If you even attempt to put any reparations on NEW I will kill you.

Personally, I don't plan to at this time, but alas, you are in no position to make threats. And I most certainly don't care for you :)

So you are confirming that they ask you not to join the war, but you ignore their request?

That is not what Foxodi said....at all o_O

You put those alliances you called allies in disgrace. They are good fighters and they are more than capable to fight us. What you did is a big slap on their faces.

Translation: We are doing well attacking alliances who are too busy to counter us fully, please don't come in and spoil our fun.

Forget about a treaty or CB for your DoW Karma dont even need a reason to attack anyone they want, membership to the block is good enough.

Karma is not a bloc, it is a war coalition. I suggest you educate yourself with CN.

This will be saved for a rainy day when alliances in Karma are complaining about a weak CB as karma comes back on them, new rules no treaty at all necessary, no CB at all necessary. I love the "Cue whining" line, thats a keeper too. You will reap what you sew, you are now a genuine power bloc that does what it wants and crushes people not on your side of the world.

I'm sorry, were you talking About The Continuum there? Aren't you MADPed to TPF?

/thread

Edited by Starcraftmazter

My guys chill out, dark fist is running in to do what they want, nothing we can do about it right now. NEW we'll help anyway we can when we can. TPF please remain respectful.

If alliances could just declare war to defend what is "right" what's stopping larger alliances from raiding smaller ones? If DF is so close to the alliances it is supposedly defending to call them friends, then why doesn't DF form treaties with them? And if they do have treaties with them, why not use that treaty to go to war instead of claiming to defend what is right.

"The reason for the war is pretty simple; We're on one side, they're on another...of the same war. We got word that some alliances fighting NEW could use some backup, and so we're going to provide it. DF is not an alliance which needs a piece of paper as an excuse to do what's right and help out some friends."

And look at the reason for war: "We're on one side, they're on another...of the same war"

What is this supposed to mean? That alliances can declare war on other alliances just because they perceive them to be on "the other side"? There are some alliances that joined because of treaty obligations and not based on perceived "sides". How do you justify going to war with them? This is exactly what NEW has done: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55102

And DF declares war because NEW honored their treaty? What kind of BS is that? It seems to me that DF is just trying to benefit from this war. This DoW is simply ridiculous. If you're going to bandwagon, then at least use a treaty. I'm not saying that it's not right to defend your friends, it's just not right to attack other alliances without a legitimate reason. I don't belive "They're on the other side" is a good enough reason.

I'm sorry, were you talking About The Continuum there? Aren't you MADPed to TPF?

/thread

Thats the best you can manage. You planned this disgrace since you finished with NATO and thats the best answer you can whip out. Your alliance will get theirs and the world will cram this DoW down your throat when it happens. I especially love the part when you said you are happy taking them to ZI, NPO would be proud of you. Dont try to spin it to your ZI, they are hopelessly out numbered and people know what you meant.

Edited by Alterego