Dark Fist DoW 2.0

another coward and bandwagon come out. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
another suitcase in the hall ???? We have already collected 4 suitcase (CCC, CD, GR, TDE), n now u want us to pick another one again ???

Dont u guys have some "balls" down there dear DF.

n o/ DF

Hope we will meet again in the battlefield along with fellow friends from CCC, CD, GR, TDE

its funny if u think NEW member is as much as TPF, so u'll need more than 4 AA to bring that big giant down. NEW member is consider 140 members n below 50% inactive, n u just make NEW be very proud by drop by here.

N if u think u can win us by bandwagonning, beware for ur AA in the future. Because we like to keep friends close, n enemy shall be put in the line of ZI AA

Thx

These were posted by the end of page 2. I will not put in the effort to find the multiple other instances in this thread.

Edit: The first post might have been made in a playful manner - but I doubt it.

Edited by foxodi

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this entire discussion is ridiculous.

They're gone to war. 50+ alliances bent treaties as far as they could, and chained 3+ treaties together just to achieve a "legal" DoW. What Dark Fist did was simply cut through the red tape in a socially unacceptable way.

Yes, SCM is very abrasive, but he's also a decent guy. The same goes for Mhawk, and NEW. Just relax and enjoy the war for what it is - incredibly fun. Especially when you have two high quality alliances like NEW and Dark Fist participating.

You couldn't ask for better adversaries in a war, Dark Fist, NEW are a class act - Enjoy it.

These were posted by the end of page 2. I will not put in the effort to find the multiple other instances in this thread.

Edit: The first post might have been made in a playful manner - but I doubt it.

I think you are mistaking English as a second or third language as disrespect.

since you said there are plenty, it's easier for you to show me..don't you think so ? :rolleyes:

OOC: I am trying to finish a university assignment which was due yesterday, so you will excuse me if I don't want to spend hours going through this massive thread to fulfil your desires.

I think you are mistaking English as a second or third language as disrespect.

I think you are making excuses.

I think this entire discussion is ridiculous.

They're gone to war. 50+ alliances bent treaties as far as they could, and chained 3+ treaties together just to achieve a "legal" DoW. What Dark Fist did was simply cut through the red tape in a socially unacceptable way.

Yes, SCM is very abrasive, but he's also a decent guy. The same goes for Mhawk, and NEW. Just relax and enjoy the war for what it is - incredibly fun. Especially when you have two high quality alliances like NEW and Dark Fist participating.

You couldn't ask for better adversaries in a war, Dark Fist, NEW are a class act - Enjoy it.

hi vir,

been a while since Atlantis yah?

politics aside:

wow this is a record for NEW. we have never had a thread related to us that goes to 17 pages

back to politics:

Dear DF,

as one of the founding members of NEW, i apologise for the rudeness that i may have implied in this thread and some of the remarks that members of NEW might have posted. it was purely adrenalin and english is not our mother tongue.

anyway, i find it pretty contradicting between posts of DF too (or maybe between members). Foxodi was very polite and all remarks and answers were politically correct while the next post by SCM was a complete or total opposite. i just find it interestingly amusing. :)

well, no point arguing on entring war since nukes are already flying.

we got into the wrong foot initially, no doubt about that but i hope that we end well together.

SCM, i heard so much about you and your philosophy of life, games and friends. i personally think that you're an interesting person. let's hope we can have nice conversation soon.

:)

feel free to drop by #indo (that's our IRC channel)

I think you are making excuses.

I think you believe you know more than you actually do.

Look at that post with an open mind. Does that really look to you like it came from someone who's primary language is English?

OOC: I am making a casein and EVOO shake I was due to consume an hour ago. I really don't have time to reason with the unreasonable right now. /OOC

Foxodi was very polite and all remarks and answers were politically correct while the next post by SCM was a complete or total opposite. i just find it interestingly amusing. :)

But you don't deny the truthfulness of my content?

I am definately not politically correct - especially during times of war, where there is no room for BS in my opinion, and I am only polite when the same curtsey is being given to me...which it has not by your alliance thus far.

SCM, i heard so much about you and your philosophy of life, games and friends. i personally think that you're an interesting person. let's hope we can have nice conversation soon.

:)

I've been there since the start of the war :P

I think you believe you know more than you actually do.

Look at that post with an open mind. Does that really look to you like it came from someone who's primary language is English?

I'm not saying that English isn't their first language, but I am saying that they can't stuff up the interpretation badly enough to turn a compliment into an insult nor a threat. It simply doesn't work that way.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

Foxodi was very polite and all remarks and answers were politically correct while the next post by SCM was a complete or total opposite.

I shall quote this and splash this in SCM's face every chance I get :P

I have been idling there for a few hours now; that bot is very annoying.

Well Foxodi and I haven't really been called liars. So I'd we have less of a reason to be defensive. Although, I am a DF'er and I would defend SCM til hell or high water...

Regardless, Yoyo, I fully understand that english isn't the native language for most of you and will accept your apology if you accept mine (on behalf of DF?). May not be in my power, but I feel this thread has been overworked like my.......

P.S. It seems a lot of attention hasn't been directed at o/ our allies who have fought bravely so far and to DE for reengaging this front with great focus.

OOC: I am making a casein and EVOO shake I was due to consume an hour ago. I really don't have time to reason with the unreasonable right now. /OOC

If you have time to inform us of your dietary habits then you have time for a sentence or two.

Edited by Druid

I'm not saying that English isn't their first language, but I am saying that they can't stuff up the interpretation badly enough to turn a compliment into an insult nor a threat. It simply doesn't work that way.

I would have to disagree with you on that. It's not a matter of interpretation. There are vast differences in cultures. Often, what might be seen as fun in one culture can be seen as disrespect or even flat out nasty in another.

If you have time to inform us of your dietary habits then you have time for a sentence or two.

Certainly. Would you like to discuss the anti-catabolic benefits of adding a healthy fat such as extra virgin olive oil to an already slow digesting protein like micellar casein as a meal before going to sleep?

Also, if anyone ever tells you the above combination keeps you anabolic, they're talking broscience. :awesome:

Certainly. Would you like to discuss the anti-catabolic benefits of adding a healthy fat such as extra virgin olive oil to an already slow digesting protein like micellar casein as a meal before going to sleep?

No.

Regardless, Yoyo, I fully understand that english isn't the native language for most of you and will accept your apology if you accept mine (on behalf of DF?). May not be in my power, but I feel this thread has been overworked like my.......

accepted :lol1:

but for HISTORY IN THE MAKING sake.

please dont stop this thread....

hahahhaha

accepted :lol1:

but for HISTORY IN THE MAKING sake.

please dont stop this thread....

hahahhaha

yoyoooo... <_<

even this thread is interesting though..

but don't take this as your history creation.. -_-

Whether you like it or not, there are two sides to this war (I'm looking at you, NpO). Alliances who have been facing tough adversaries search far and wide for others that they can grab, legally, to assist. It seems DF could have been pulled in that way, and whoever asked them to join probably suggested that manner. SCM, as abrasive and argumentative as he is, probably thought it'd be more fun to DoW out of honor, friendship, and being on the same side, rather than find the legal way in (I think he even enjoys these little "debates").

I feel bad for NEW, as they must be fighting well to warrant a late addition to the party, but if they are doing so well, I am sure they can handle the extra pressure. As for DF having any other reason or desire to enter this front, I am not quite sure what benefit a war such as this will bring. All nations will be damaged immensely; there are no rich spoils. This is nuclear warfare.

Good luck to each side. May you find peace and prosperity when this is all over.

I feel bad for NEW, as they must be fighting well to warrant a late addition to the party, b

I feel bad to myself too. If just, "The Game" allow me to declare while in Anarchy, then I can bring 3 more nations down with me.....

THIS.....IS....NEW

I'm proud to have once led an alliance allied to NEW. They really are the best fighters on the Hegemony side. Only lost one million this entire war and have how many AAs on them?

Good luck to everyone fighting them because I know NEW will enjoy the nukes you throw at em.

gobble gobble