Dark Fist DoW 2.0

You guys keep saying friends like that means something. Friend's that were not even worthy of a treaty? Hell GATO tried to defend it's friends in the UJP and got heckled back and forth for entering with a direct treaty. It was only a PIAT with unclear articles about what kind of aid could be offered but it's more than what you guys have here in an aggressive attack. Yet back then it wasn't ok? Nah I think you guys are full of it. You just couldn't stand that you might just lose one front in this war and had no choice but to resort to this ugliness. It's shameful. It really is.

Edited by magicninja

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys keep saying friends like that means something. Friend's that were not even worthy of a treaty? Hell GATO tried to defend it's friends in the UJP and got heckled back and forth for entering with a direct treaty. It was only a PIAT with unclear articles about what kind of aid could be offered but it's more than what you guys have here in an aggressive attack. Yet back then it wasn't ok? Nah I think you guys are full of it. You just couldn't stand that you might just lose one front in this war and had no choice but to resort to this ugliness. It's shameful. It really is.

Unbelievable. I suggest to everyone to quit replying to you, seeing as you clearly don't even want to get past the mindset you had on the first page.

I support SCM here.

You have to look beyond this DoW. Being bureocratic about treaties will just make this war less efficient for Karma. One side must fight another one. Don't look it at an alliance-base.

NEW declared on GR's allies. GR had to use the Defence pact against NEW so we declared on them.

It turns out that NEW has a lot of good fighters and they are not letting us focus on NPO completely. We needed some help but our allies through mutual aggressive pacts are already fighting (MDP won't work here, formally some of our treatied alliances/friends can't DoW NEW...) So, why be so formal and find someone with MADPs when we are all on one side? This bureocracy is killing us.

Another thing - SCM has wanted to get a treaty with GR for a long time. Some of our gov members don't like him. Personal grudges, lame prejudices. We would be treatied to them if there weren't those grudges.

In my opinion, this was a great move by SCM and he deserves a treaty with GR sooner or later.

Good friend won't leave you alone when the bureocracy is holding him/her back.

Edit: IMO this was a very valid CB. To get a friendship/MADP treaty with GR. etc.

Also we do have a treaty with DE. I wonder what will be your next "point", whatever it is please reread ALL posts in this thread as you seem to forget them occasionally :rolleyes:

You just don't understand the whole situation, I'm afraid.

You only care about the treaties. The formalities. There is more than that.

And did you read the 150.00 - 150.00 example?

IMO changing war fronts is acceptable. If it's not to you, keep whining. This is just a game and that's how we roll. (I can sense a flamestorm coming over here now)

Also we do have a treaty with DE. I wonder what will be your next "point"

Wait, they do have a treaty... Umm... Does that change things to you magicninja?

Edited by Sande

Also we do have a treaty with DE. I wonder what will be your next "point", whatever it is please reread ALL posts in this thread as you seem to forget them occasionally :rolleyes:

please go look at your treaty with DE again and check the dictionary the diff between offence and defence. after that, stop telling everyone your treaty is valid.

@foxodi: sup mate. hey, could you get a better nation to fight me? i have been fighting for 3 weeks and i am still doing damage but the 2 nations of DF is at 0 soldiers, i can't claim land and casualties. i am aiming for high casualty counts in this war actually. i am trying to beat suryanto tan's casualty count. thanks

You just don't understand the whole situation, I'm afraid.

You only care about the treaties. The formalities. There is more than that.

And did you read the 150.00 - 150.00 example?

IMO changing war fronts is acceptable. If it's not to you, keep whining. This is just a game and that's how we roll. (I can sense a flamestorm coming over here now)

Wait, they do have a treaty... Umm... Does that change things to you magicninja?

Loads. I guess it's ok to jump in aggressively with someone while only having an ODP through an economic bloc. :rolleyes:

I'm done with you people. I guess might does make right after all hmmm?

:lol1:

What a joke you have all become. I honestly thought you guys were better than this.

Unbelievable. I suggest to everyone to quit replying to you, seeing as you clearly don't even want to get past the mindset you had on the first page.

Yep becuase the post was totally invalid right?

Can't attack the post attack the poster. I've seen all through this thread man. Doesn't bother me. I'll just keep going and going and going.

OOC: Someone make me an Energizer bunny sig.

please go look at your treaty with DE again and check the dictionary the diff between offence and defence. after that, stop telling everyone your treaty is valid.

I didn't say that we entered the war due to that treaty...I was replying to magicninja's post :

You guys keep saying friends like that means something. Friend's that were not even worthy of a treaty?

How is coming into the war at the last minute to collect the victory which does not belong to you is not opportunistic?

I have already outlined why, plus I have already told you that we already collected a victory. Do you care to rebut my points instead of asking the same question over and over again?

I suggest that so that you can earn your own victory. The one that you truly deserved. Come on, have some pride.

We do not care about our victory, we only care for the combined victory of all the alliances fighting you.

The way we see it, your action is unwarranted agression against us. This is not part of the same war, and should not be treated as such.

You can treat it however you want, and you can fantasise that our DoW on you has nothing to do with the other wars you're in - that's really your problem.

I will not dispute your claim of victory over NATO. But you should not walk into the war at the last day, and claim to have the victory the minute they surrender.

How exactly did we walk in at the last day? As far as I know you guys were hitting your targets well with no intention to surrender. If you wanted to surrender, you should have done so, and you still can. We did not come in to claim victory.

You keep saying that you could have declared on IRON or NPO and come out in better shape than if you declared against us, well, please stop glorifying us. Everybody know how it likes to fight against 4 opponents, and CCC, CD, GR, and TDE are not just any random alliances.

I know better than most - after all, I'm fighting against 5 opponents :P

However everything I said is most certainly true. Like it or not, but before we came in to declare on you, you were doing better than most or all other Hegemony alliances, which is why we came in.

I'd like all members of Dark Fist to ignore magicninja for very obvious reasons.

I'd like all members of Dark Fist to ignore magicninja for very obvious reasons.

Because obviously they can't hang. <_< Fine take my fun away. :P

Good luck to DF and my good buddies over at NEW. I'm sure you will all have a blast. :v:

Dark Fist,

please.... please fight back

To: Whaureb From: wukong Date: 5/8/2009 12:15:03 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend

To: Whaureb From: wukong Date: 5/9/2009 12:21:15 AM

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend

To: TyPhyter From: wukong Date: 5/10/2009 12:12:43 AM

HATRICK???

We do not care about our victory, we only care for the combined victory of all the alliances fighting you.

How exactly did we walk in at the last day? As far as I know you guys were hitting your targets well with no intention to surrender. If you wanted to surrender, you should have done so, and you still can. We did not come in to claim victory.

in my dictionary, i call it coward :lol1:

and please, tell Ancest III and Taukhla to fight back

i cant get land and tech from them as long they do not retroops or fight back

If you check the profile of that nation, you will notice that it's inactive.

NEW, please, get a brain.

wow

now you are telling your alliance DOW NEW with incative nations???

im sure now DF is only want to claim victory from other aliance hard working....

Edited by wukong

now you are telling your alliance DOW NEW with incative nations???

Are you telling me that every single nation in NEW is active? Because I highly doubt that's the case.

im sure now DF is only want to claim victory from other aliance hard working....

You are deluded.

This has become the best smack talking thread ever. I request that DF and NEW never stop this war.

When I can, I'll send aid to DF nations so they can keep fighting if that's what it takes to keep this thread alive. :awesome:

Go NEW! :gun:

This has become the best smack talking thread ever. I request that DF and NEW never stop this war.

When I can, I'll send aid to DF nations so they can keep fighting if that's what it takes to keep this thread alive. :awesome:

According to our spy intel, you would be better to send that money to NEW ;)

DF made a fatal mistake and declared on 3 nations a piece in a lot of instances. That's just bad news man. I see you've already lost the same amount of NS you lost against NATO. Damn NEW I guess it really doesn't matter how many they dogpile onto you. Expect another DOW soon. :lol1:

I shall remind you that we entered the war on the second day.

Doesn't look like NATO put up half the fight NEW is though. You do realize they have nearly as many MP's as you have members? Then using all your offensive slots like that....Damn man I thought this was just absurd but I guess it was a death wish.