Dark Fist DoW 2.0

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R&R to get out of nuclear anarchy. The kinds of warchests we have take months to save, a few days don't make any difference :P

Ummm... I don't want to be mean or anything, but if you only saved months to build your warchests, NEW is going to grind you to powder.

Ummm... I don't want to be mean or anything, but if you only saved months to build your warchests, NEW is going to grind you to powder.

Don't spoil the surprise. I predict less than 500k NS for DF before the end. That's if NEW is nice enough to get out of the war now.

This has become the best smack talking thread ever. I request that DF and NEW never stop this war.

Go NEW! :gun:

agree.... :D

lets see who will be the winner

the challenger or defender :lol1:

According to our spy intel, you would be better to send that money to NEW ;)

NEW dont need aid sir

as long DF keep retroops and fight us back

we can get the money from loot :lol1:

This topic turned into a flamewar. Stop, please.

Also, you are just arguing about individual nations's performance. This is pointless. Of course there are less inactive and weaker players in this game. And there are stronger ones too. You can't judge the whole side on the opponents you are actually fighting.

You can't judge one alliance militarily if the alliance is fighting on 2 or more fronts simultaneously either. If you observe it from the outside and based on only one war out of 3, you don't get the whole picture (and start talking bs in the OWF based on your faulty information). It may seem like the alliance is losing a lot of NS compared to it's opponent, but in reality it may deal way more damage to that alliance than receiving from it.

What I wanted to say: your flamewar posts are pointless and don't show anything but your ability to flame other people in the forums.

(Hi, yoyoabc, remember me from Atlantis 1.0? :) )

:lol1:

Oh, I didn't realise NEW has been saving since the game started. You're funny, really.

as long DF keep retroops and fight us back

we can get the money from loot :lol1:

What, you mean like this?

newturtlingtactics.png

You're attacking our lowest and most inactive nations. You think that because they aren't on every second to rebuy troops you're winning, but really nobody cares. Our top nations are kicking the asses of your top nations (see above) - that's all that matters.

What I wanted to say: your flamewar posts are pointless and don't show anything but your ability to flame other people in the forums.

That's what happens when an alliance is in denial about getting their butts whooped Sande, they say they are winning and they keep repeating it until they actually believe it :)

This topic turned into a flamewar. Stop, please.

Also, you are just arguing about individual nations's performance. This is pointless. Of course there are less inactive and weaker players in this game. And there are stronger ones too. You can't judge the whole side on the opponents you are actually fighting.

You can't judge one alliance militarily if the alliance is fighting on 2 or more fronts simultaneously either. If you observe it from the outside and based on only one war out of 3, you don't get the whole picture (and start talking bs in the OWF based on your faulty information). It may seem like the alliance is losing a lot of NS compared to it's opponent, but in reality it may deal way more damage to that alliance than receiving from it.

(Hi, yoyoabc, remember me from Atlantis 1.0? :) )

yeah sande,

i do remember tons of friends in GR. such a shame we are on the other side of war this time

:)

You're attacking our lowest and most inactive nations. You think that because they aren't on every second to rebuy troops you're winning, but really nobody cares. Our top nations are kicking the asses of your top nations (see above) - that's all that matters.

They're dropping your alliance 53K/day. How many inactive lowbies do you have?

Meanwhile they're in five times as many wars as your alliance is, and have dropped slightly under 100K/day since your arrival. Which is pretty much the same as what they were dropping before you came.

So colour me unconvinced.

Meanwhile they're in five times as many wars as your alliance is, and have dropped slightly under 100K/day since your arrival. Which is pretty much the same as what they were dropping before you came.

I saw the same trend. Methinks SCM is deluding himself. I think even if he respected NEW's fighting prowess he still underestimated them. Hell I used to be able to declare on DF's top nations. Now they're 10'sofk's out of range.

NEW has lost 100 nukes/day in the last 3 days.

Before the end of the week they will have no more nukes for counterattacks :rolleyes:

O/ Dark FIST! :nuke:

Edited by Marcus Bellator

Congrats SCM on creating a front to this war that even exceeds the TPF vs PC banter :P

Thanks man, I did my best :awesome:

You assume those NS losses are all from the inactive nations.

At the time we came, many of GR/DE wars expired. Many of NEW's peace mode nations also came out of peace mode and counterattacked since we entered. Tl;dr - War isn't half as simple as you make it out to be. According to our collaborative reports, all or most of our nuke nations are doing significantly more damage to their attackers, and many NEW nations are turtling. The only nations which wouldn't be pulling their weight are the aforementioned inactive low-ranked nations which in our alliance have no business being in war. When you take away their NS losses, your daily NS losses would be around 30k/day - which I think is quite acceptable given this is a nuclear war, especially given NEW's counterattacks. Meanwhile, it's becoming more difficult to damage NEW, since most of their nations are now so low. As you know, the war engine gives penalties to nations attacking nations with lower infra, whereby lower infra nations do more damage with the same type of attacks if they win to higher infra nations, whereas higher infra nations do less damage with the same type of attack if they win. I don't see why I should be schooling you in CN warfare, Haflinger...

Edited by Starcraftmazter

Yeah, some SDIs work perfectly and spies decomm my nukes. But it's okay, still can purchase it anyway. And i'll target some nation without SDI in my defensive slots :awesome:

:lol1:

Oh, I didn't realise NEW has been saving since the game started. You're funny, really.

What, you mean like this?

newturtlingtactics.png

That's what happens when an alliance is in denial about getting their butts whooped Sande, they say they are winning and they keep repeating it until they actually believe it :)

so, I see that u're so very proud with it. Being proud by become some silly loser bandwagon that taking advantages on nation that got all of his offensive n defensive slot full. If u can personally made me got my defeat alert on 1 vs 1 nation instead 1 vs 6 nation u can share it here, if not Please dont post it. U've just made urself some hot topic in our channel. tsk tsk tsk....

U can make me defeat alert because during that 2 day is vesak days (N I'm away from internet), n about defeat alert stuff. We use to make people got their defeat alert, n we dont brag about it all the way. So, I can assume that I'm ur first nation that u've make ur first defeat alert (for all the war ???). After this war over, go visit our channel, N we'll be gladly to share with u some lesson "How to easilly make people defeat alert for bandwagon nation"

Edited by jeff123

Before the end of the week they will have no more nukes for counterattacks :rolleyes:

O/ Dark FIST! :nuke:

are you new in the game or are your NEW in this game?

I'm sure you know that nuke purchase during wartime is available right?

honestly, i take this as an insult to my whole alliance. let me have a look at your nation.

OOOPS

sorry, troll, i didnt realise you're only 83 days old and in peace. please do us the favour. grab your blanket and your milk and run back to your momma, SCM. you're not even fit to fight for DF, let alone speaking here.

You assume those NS losses are all from the inactive nations.

Actually I assume the exact opposite. You're the one who claimed they thought they were winning because they were fighting your inactive lowbies. :)

Ummm...

You do know they have 48 MPs, right?

Oh boy. I can see you guys learning some of the same lessons MK taught NPO last year.

so, I see that u're so very proud with it. Being proud by become some silly loser bandwagon that taking advantages on nation that got all of his offensive n defensive slot full. If u can personally made me got my defeat alert on 1 vs 1 nation instead 1 vs 6 nation u can share it here, if not Please dont post it. U've just made urself some hot topic in our channel. tsk tsk tsk....

U can make me defeat alert because during that 2 day is vesak days (N I'm away from internet), n about defeat alert stuff. We use to make people got their defeat alert, n we dont brag about it all the way. So, I can assume that I'm ur first nation that u've make ur first defeat alert (for all the war ???). After this war over, go visit our channel, N we'll be gladly to share with u some lesson "How to easilly make people defeat alert for bandwagon nation"

I really don't think there is any reason for such negativity. I have to say, NATO was a much better opponent. Not because of their fighting skills but because they remained civil and respectable throughout the entire conflict and didn't feel the need to toss around childish insults.

are you new in the game or are your NEW in this game?

I'm sure you know that nuke purchase during wartime is available right?

honestly, i take this as an insult to my whole alliance. let me have a look at your nation.

OOOPS

sorry, troll, i didnt realise you're only 83 days old and in peace. please do us the favour. grab your blanket and your milk and run back to your momma, SCM. you're not even fit to fight for DF, let alone speaking here.

No better arguments for replying then insults? LOL!

Reading this entire thread seems like NEW likes this "kind of" propaganda...

I hope it's just some member gone crazy because of the war.

But this is a shame, because this war seems fun, insults and fun does not bind together well. :D

Ummm...

You do know they have 48 MPs, right?

Yes, i know :D

Anyway only time will tell what is really going on through the fog of war :D

Edited by Marcus Bellator