Announcement from the Federation of Armed Nations

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for all the love. :wub:

I only decided not to run this time around. I am going no where. B)

You deserve a vacation and a medal (GGA joke goes here) for sticking to your guns all those dark years (or year?) while in the wilderness. Glad to hear you are not going anywhere!

Yes, but now you can join the rest of us out in war mode, that extra 15 happiness is awesome.

Probably not the classiest or wisest move to mock an alliance that has been at war for a lot longer than most alliances would be able to take, seeing as you and your allies are going to be in no position to defend themselves after the conclusion of hostilities and FAN most certainly will. I'm not sure if you remember these guys but they aren't the gumdrops and sunshine peacenik human rights types of Vox Populi. And your alliance name is IRAN. The possibilities for deadly hilarity are many, especially given the fact they are still about twice as powerful as you are.

The peace mode jokes are dumb, unfunny and unfair.

Congratulations to my longtime allies enemies allies in FAN. I hope the peace will be more fun than the war has been (and that's saying something because the war was fun).

This made me lol.

Also yes, Jack Tarr is a name i haven't seen on these boards in a long time.

Glad to see you guys back :)

Please accept my offer of some gun pron for the children. Followed by what such weapons can accomplish for the adults.

Jack's most famous quote to me long ago..

"Never trust Anyone"

He is wise and all knowing, As I slowly depart from The Community of CN, I do wish FAN the best, they brought many years of epicness to the planet, from MPOL's classic announcements, to my all time favorite The attack of NoR during the anniversary of DDay. hopefully that returns.

Probably not the classiest or wisest move to mock an alliance that has been at war for a lot longer than most alliances would be able to take, seeing as you and your allies are going to be in no position to defend themselves after the conclusion of hostilities and FAN most certainly will. I'm not sure if you remember these guys but they aren't the gumdrops and sunshine peacenik human rights types of Vox Populi. And your alliance name is IRAN. The possibilities for deadly hilarity are many, especially given the fact they are still about twice as powerful as you are.

The peace mode jokes are dumb, unfunny and unfair.

I actually wasn't making jokes, I'm glad to see them able to come out of peace mode without fear of NPO sending people to gangbang them, I experienced the FAN end of an NPO gangbang myself, It'd get annoying after a while, and with the extra happiness they can actually grow instead of just barely covering the bills.

edit: I do admit I am a sarcastic prick most of the time, but I can be srsbnzs too sometimes sponge :(

Edited by Mogar