The Brisbane Conference

ooc: Correct me if I'm wrong but Cent made it sound like part of Slavorussia would be restored. He showed me a crude map, and even though I wasn’t happy with it he made it clear it was that or nothing. Right now it seems like its nothing even though I finally came to terms with it and accepted it.

OOC: Justinian, Cent said that you had declined the terms and he's not on right now. So if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow until we get all this solved. But I can't deal with anything cause I didn't talk to you about. When Cent gets on I'll tell him to PM you. Sorry for the problems.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was anticlimactic. If the circumstances had been less desperate Liska would have found it a bit disappointing. Opening her laptop the underwhelmed diplomat tried to make her report.

Generalissimo on a Laptop

Liska, how’s the conference going? I know it might have been asking a little much for you first assignment, but we’re out of options and time. World War is on the horizon, and this is a roadblock in front of a train. Don’t worry though, I’ve taken time to prepare-

There’s nothing else to do, the issue’s been resolved.

!!!Then Unresolve it!!! This Conference is the world’s last chance, we can’t afford to waste time!

I’m sorry Generalissimo, but the Conference is already over.

We’re too late!!! So it’s come to this has it? What are they fighting for, what do they think they’ll achieve, is it worth it, what’s the meaning of it all? Such hubris, we never learn do we? War. . . War never chang-

There Is No War!!! Terms were worked out through back channels about the time the conference officially started, then Sarah stood up with the terms, everybody involved agreed not to kill each other pretty much ending the threat. I’ll E-Mail you my transcripts, but our presence was probably unnecessary.

Good Job. What did I tell you? Your first international conference is always the easiest. Of course I never doubted, even for a moment, Sarah’s abilities and the solidarity of peace.

*Facepalm*

Liska.jpg

Liska Atka, Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs (acting Minister of Foreign Affairs)

Laptop.jpg

Generalissimo on a Laptop, digital Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

Even when I was President of the Nordic Confederacy I pushed for peace, repeatedly, but the world shows no solace for them. First of all, I understand full well that the Nords were the aggressors in that war, however, if I do recall Slavorussia surrendered relatively fast in that war. This could have been avoided if they would have fought back longer, but you are no longer the defender. You are the aggressor. I am dealing then with two aggressors, the Nords who want to hold on to their imperialist claims and the ComIntern who wants to destroy everything that currently exists in Europe.

Perhaps you are unclear about how bad this war will be. If nuclear weapons would be used, or perhaps even biological weapons as used in South America, the whole of Europe and Northern Asia would be wiped out. Is Beijing willing to take in refugees? Is Beijing prepared to clean up the destruction of the world? Is Beijing ready to live with the death of millions on their hands? Every single nation that fights in this war will have their hands dirty. That is why I withdrew, because I will not have the blood of millions on my hands. I already have the blood of my nation during the nuking on my conscious.

Those terms are of course willing to be discussed, Slavorussia will be reinstated, but they will not be given back their entire territory. Defeat has this problem, it is a shame, but the Nords did win this war, you must be willing to accept that and that war did not become nuclear or worse. I fully agree with nuclear disarming, however will this involve countries of the ComIntern as well? We are trying for peace...not slavery and if a Non-Aggression Pact is signed between ComIntern and the Nordic Confederacy then disbandment of that organization is not needed. Please do not be so demanding and unchanging, this is a conference that things will be changed and discussed.

Yes we are willing to take refugees and clean up the mess, No it wont go Nuclear unless Kaiser Martens and his cronies go Nuclear.

It is not slavery, I am not telling all of Europe to go into slavery for Comintern, just the disbandment of NC, That is not so bad.

We also wont sign this peace deal as we don't like it

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

1 - As far as Nordheim is concerned, we will not be handing our territories to Slavorussia. As for the other territories, I'd say the decision is for each NC state to decide.

4 - Absolutely unacceptable

Private:

"And they show their true colors. I hope the Comintern knows what they are doing." -Uberstein.

Norsvea will sign Sarah's peace terms. We do not wish to fight.

Kaiser Frederick Keitelson Martens

Kanzler, Militærmarschall, and Volksführer of Norsvea

Kaiserin Danica Sjønhet Martens

VolksfĂĽhrer of Norsvea

Erik Larsson Betrakte

Head Diplomat.

Signed on behalf of Astrakhan World Services,

Relena Peacecraft, Head of Diplomatic Affairs.

OOC: I didn't said the terms were rejected I just said at our part they were good enough and Justinian later on pm'd he would be happy with everything he got.

Edited by Centurius

OOC: I didn't said the terms were rejected I just said at our part they were good enough and Justinian later on pm'd he would be happy with everything he got.

ooc: This. What Cent told me at first made me think Moscow, the capital, was going to be an enclave in the middle of German occupied Slavorussia. After he explained it to me,1000 more times, I finally got it. So can I have some land now por favor?

"A great man once said, 'All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.' I pray that the cultural genocide ends, or else the Comintern has just committed the crime of cowardice in the face of evil." -Uberstein

If you truly feel that we are wrong here, and that good men doing nothing is what is necessary for us to succeed, then why do you not come face us? Challenge us, or cower in your caves and your swamps and your bunkers while we do nothing to your lands but ask for peace. Until then, you are no better than what you are accusing the Communist International of being.

If you truly feel that we are wrong here, and that good men doing nothing is what is necessary for us to succeed, then why do you not come face us? Challenge us, or cower in your caves and your swamps and your bunkers while we do nothing to your lands but ask for peace. Until then, you are no better than what you are accusing the Communist International of being.

If you haven't noticed, I am still in a state of war with the Nordic Confederacy. It may be a losing fight because of the small size of my military, but at least I will not go down a coward.

If you haven't noticed, I am still in a state of war with the Nordic Confederacy. It may be a losing fight because of the small size of my military, but at least I will not go down a coward.

You are a coward based on that fact that you continue run your mouth and not back it up, so to speak. Comrade Baron, you are a failure to your nation and a failure to your people.

OOC: You know technically you could keep the CAF I always assumed that and so did many others at the table :P

I don’t think I'm going to keep the CAF, not as part of Slavorussia anyway, it can be a protectorate. It's more the successor to Altin Urda than Slavorussia, but Slavorussians run the country from the shadows. :ph34r:

***Classified***

Ignore them, Father. They are simply beynd relieved they don't face a losing war. And these were the terms agreed upon.

1. Reinstatement of Slavorussia with the exception of Novak and Eastern Reich land

2. Incorporation of the Uberstein mansion in RoM

3. Germany will rebuild said mansion

4. Forced promotion of independent cultures (A Celebration of Diversity)) OOC: RPing that though Nordlandic exists there will be RPs of Dutch, French etc.

5. Mandatory NAP

Maybe not QUITE what you were looking for, but much better than the alternative, would you not agree?

You are a coward based on that fact that you continue run your mouth and not back it up, so to speak. Comrade Baron, you are a failure to your nation and a failure to your people.

"You obviously know nothing of military tactics. You do not face a larger more advanced force head on. But that is what you want me to do, isn't it?"

"You obviously know nothing of military tactics. You do not face a larger more advanced force head on. But that is what you want me to do, isn't it?"

"If that is indeed the case, why do you declare war when you plan on doing nothing?"