Peace for Olympus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honor? No honor to those that surrender.

Interesting...our enemies, and our allies feel different..guess thats all that counts. Good day Druid.

To Kronos:

You fought a heck of a battle. You have great folks in that alliance, and your going places. I wish you luck in the future and the honor was truly ours.

To Valhalla and the rest of our allies still warring or just coming home:

Olympus awaits your safe return we will have the grape juice mead and spam all ready for you guys. I have never been more honored to share the battlefield than the last few days. We all faced adversity together, united, and it will be that way again.

o/ Purple the best darn sphere...Love you guys and gals specially those vikings :)

Awwww does this mean I have to stop nuking ;)

It was a fun week, it was an honor

0/ Kronos

o/ Karma

0/ Olympus

Nope I think im in your range now :P

Aww, over before I got a target. But with that said, it was quite the fight. Good luck Olympus, you proved to be a worthy adversary.

o/ Kronos

o/ Peace

Is that another ex TOH guy I spy there

Honor? No honor to those that surrender.

Truly done in poor taste Olympus gave us what she had and we will ask no more of her. Her honor is intact as she came to help us knowing that wed be sailing rough waters. You sir or mam may exit this thread.

Interesting...our enemies, and our allies feel different..guess thats all that counts. Good day Druid.

To Kronos:

You fought a heck of a battle. You have great folks in that alliance, and your going places. I wish you luck in the future and the honor was truly ours.

To Valhalla and the rest of our allies still warring or just coming home:

Olympus awaits your safe return we will have the grape juice mead and spam all ready for you guys. I have never been more honored to share the battlefield than the last few days. We all faced adversity together, united, and it will be that way again.

o/ Purple the best darn sphere...Love you guys and gals specially those vikings :)

Well see you at the party though our ships are a little farther out at sea. Thank you Buffalo and olympus and rest now you have earned it.

Kronos Umbrella nice terms and its appreciated now back to our regular scheduled nuking :P

o/ Olympus

The first time I saw some of my favorite alliances in the same announcement I was saddened by the knowledge that they would soon be lobbing nukes at each other. I can say that seeing tthose names together a second time has left me in a much better mood :wub:

o/Umbrella

o/Olympus

o/Kronos

o/Peace

o/Rebuilding