When Presented with Surrender

The AUT

The nation of Under the Sun is encircled and is under heavy pressure from external forces to surrender. When presented with this option the leader, The AUT, responded with, "Aw nuts!" When asked to respond to this by the commander of those opposing him his army and soldiers agreed to bid his answer back, "Nuts!"

I'm not done yet quit asking me to hand you my saber. ;)

people_who_care.jpg

When you've fought every GW in history on the lesser side and not surrendered, I will still not be interested in you.

When you are anally violated like FAN was by it's own so called allies, and fight on for almost 2 years, then you would have earned my respect.

LMAO, that is one of the best I've seen.

I thought it was pretty funny when Anto the Cheese demanded my surrender.

I lol'd

It was really funny when Ducky who hasn't rebought his military since day 1 asked me to surrender.

This, however, was not.

I thought it was pretty funny when Anto the Cheese demanded my surrender.

I lol'd

I thought it was pretty funny when Trigon (the ex. 2k NS god of war, revoked to 1.4k NS god of war) demanded my surrender on accounts of "The order was and always will win, this is the only way you can save yourself from an inevitable crushing defeat".

I lol'd at the man, then bombed him before sending my soldiers onto his field to steal his tech and money.

:)