Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Here's an idea: if you want someone to be on your side you might want to have more than just a treaty with them. Perhaps if you'd treated them like allies, as those in Karma clearly have, they would have stayed neutral or helped you. But even I know that NPO and friends have repeatedly taken craps on TOP for God knows what reason -- probably no reason at all except that you are sociopaths without any regard for anyone but yourselves.

We have our issues with them as well, that's why we didn't enter this conflict "on behalf of karma". Although I'm sure people will see it that way no matter what we say.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This discussion is a perfect illustration of why too many treaties are such a bad thing. Also if NPO survives this war and manages to get peace, TOP's life expectancy (as well as several other alliances) may well be measured in months not years.

If they or anyone wants atleast 6 or more months of nuclear war. Bring it. :D

Well I surely wouldn't want you to get away with your attempt at still applying double standards to everyone else.

Nonsense. Everything I said I stand behind. And all I said boils down to recognition of the current state of affairs.

And they are that TOP has now committed aggressive action against our allies, while we didnt against any of their allies, and that they found themselves in a treaty cluster$%&@ where they could have claimed neutrality and the world would continue to spin, but they did felt the need to jump in which of course has to have reprehensions on our relations. And world continued to spin.

Of course I am sure they rationalized that move. Now, one more thing I said was that I am sorry it has come to that.

Now, indeed I am sure that my posts will be attempted to be shredded as they have to because we can not have somebody stating dissonant tones about this here now can we. The thing what I could not have known in full detail was also talked in Dilber Crymson short convo here rounding up this discussion. I am glad it was started to clear the air completely.

More fundamentally I guess my reaction is fueled by facing the facts and those are that the two alliance do not share strong bonds anymore which is sad for me. I hope that one can understand that emotional reaction.

Nonetheless Pacifica is the bad guy of the hour as that is how the dices turned. I understand that fighting that is basically futile, and we are to be blamed for !@#$@#$ everything. Whatever so be it I made my peace.

Edited by Branimir

Strange. Our tune has not changed...

Perhaps I was unclear.

Burn, baby, burn; Purple/Blue/Ugly/etc inferno!

<Schattenmann> I'm very glad to see TOP's entry, too. I've been assured for months that all is not as it seems, but I couldn't bring myself to believe that Papa Crymson would ever enter a war opposite to NPO

<XXXXXXXX[TOP]> Well, there's only so many cheeks to turn really.

NPO is whining now, but maybe they should have thought about that while they were yanking TOP's strings during peace negotiations and beyond.

I've got disco fever. Time to have Disco Mondays in #radioparadox

[/shameless plug]

I imagine there might be some programming slots available on CN Radio, maybe you should talk it up with some Aqua fellows. :ehm:

Edited by Schattenmann

More fundamentally I guess my reaction is fueled by facing the facts and those are that the two alliance do not share strong bonds anymore which is sad for me. I hope that one can understand that emotional reaction.

Face it Branimir. 99% of the people in TOP that remember these ties have long since moved on, divesting themselves of the travesty that this alliance has become.

This move suprised me only in that I thought they would let the nuke stockpiles deplete for a few more days before they declared. But hey, looks like Bodvar is sitting this war out...as usual.

Face it Branimir. 99% of the people in TOP that remember these ties have long since moved on, divesting themselves of the travesty that this alliance has become.

This move suprised me only in that I thought they would let the nuke stockpiles deplete for a few more days before they declared. But hey, looks like Bodvar is sitting this war out...as usual.

Actually, he had no say in what target, or in his case lack of, he would be getting.

I imagine there might be some programming slots available on CN Radio, maybe you should talk it up with some Aqua fellows. :ehm:

Well, TOP's radio hasn't been doing too badly on its own. Having guests like Crymson on almost every night help quite a bit though.

:P

I don't care too much about this anymore.

It's not in my habit of trolling but I think I can safely predict that this was not TOP's best move.

It only takes one time to get addicted... :lol:

I look forward to continuing our good relations with IRON after the war, all this </3 is making me sad.

Edited by Titus Pullo

You do realize that using the same ODP that ties us, IRON & TOP, to declares on allies is a blatant spit in the face of IRON?

We would probably have accepted any move you would have put to use in this war, but this does not pass.

I'd completely understand if IRON members were upset over this, and hopefully this can be amended after the war. Please look at it from our point of view though, seeing the Gramlins and IRON at war with each other.

This post makes me want to join TOP.

We have our issues with them as well, that's why we didn't enter this conflict "on behalf of karma". Although I'm sure people will see it that way no matter what we say.

You're fighting the same enemies and invoking treaty clauses on behalf of alliances in Karma. Let's not run around the mullberry bush.

I guess RnR couldn't handle Purple.. Lol

Good Luck I guess...

B)

lol

looks like UPN is finally in this war. Its not always so easy when your forced to defend. So now it seems its a fair fight, and your NS is starting to show that. And before anyone comments, yes, R&R is taking some heavy hits, plenty of nukes and is battling on 3 fronts.. with NPO, UPN and FEAR.

Again, because of our reputation for honoring our treaties, others have chosen to support us, even if they could take some political backlash for doing so.

Now im not saying that TOP is really close to R&R, but we did back them up in the past even when we were a much smaller alliance. Matter of fact, i think this war may be the first step towards increasing our ties with TOP, and that would be a great honor.

I think this war is a true test for all alliances involved. Even those who may or may not be on the winning or losing side.

So again, praise to TOP, and respect to UPN, for this war will not be easy, but it will be for honor.

Edited by juslen