Global Defence Initiative DoW

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure NPO is scared. They got bigger fish to deal with rather than shrimp. amoeba

Fixed.

I did that for free but next time it will cost you.

I love GDI; it doesnt matter what AA people are or what clique or even partisan movement, you always manage to unite the masses in united facepalming and disgust. Whats funnier is that it isnt an isolated incident, rather a running comedy :popcorn:

A Vogon will be contacting you guys soon. I think you guys should rethink this move unless you want to deal with a Marvin and his IRON deficiency. Not to mention those pretty glowsticks ;)

For what it's worth, I'll abide by any agreement that GDI and MHA come to, since I've countered them with my only empty offensive slot.

Think of it this way GDI:

If the NPO currently wasn't being dogpiled by all these alliances because of legitimate treaty links, would you be rising up in arms against the NPO? Your CB would not have changed, only the situation of the NPO would be different. If your answer to the question is no then by all means, keep riding the bandwagon... I suspect the Vogons will be at your door anytime soon.

One last notice. Our alliance sticks as a peacekeeping team. This means that some of our members do not prefer conflict for various reasons, including RL or simply a lack of concept on current affairs. Therefore, if we attack, we're at war. If one doesn't, they do not wish to be involved. Leave them be.

That's not how it works now is it.

I don't care how you write your dribble, but THAT is a BANDWAGGONING !!!

You have no CB...where were all of your notions of chivalry long before NPO was ganged up on???!?

This sir, is the definition of bandwaggoning by your own accord.

you and yours = disgust

Think of it this way GDI:

If the NPO currently wasn't being dogpiled by all these alliances because of legitimate treaty links, would you be rising up in arms against the NPO? Your CB would not have changed, only the situation of the NPO would be different. If your answer to the question is no then by all means, keep riding the bandwagon... I suspect the Vogons will be at your door anytime soon.

This.

I love the togetherness that both sides have when GDI do something totally and utterly embarrassing. I don't want them to disappear, where else would I get my kicks?

This.

I love the togetherness that both sides have when GDI do something totally and utterly embarrassing. I don't want them to disappear, where else would I get my kicks?

If history is any indication, there will always be an alliance like GDI. Never fear.

Well, I suppose this, at the very least, unites the entiriety of our world in doing the same thing.

GDI, I would recommend having your pacifist nations immediately adopt a pacifist stance. The way it works is that when an Alliance declares war, the world holds the entiriety of that Alliance responsible.

After all, an Alliance isn't about individual nations but about the entire group.