Global Defence Initiative DoW

Citizens of the Cyberverse hear me know!

When this war is done and dusted, peace negotiations finished, whoever is left to negotiate those terms

Planet Bob would be eternally grateful if GDI was forgotten or better yet left to negotiate their own peace in a similar manner to how they declared their own war.

Thanking you in advance;

Planet Bob

:v:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RyanGDI,

While I am disappointed to see that my prediction concerning your behavior did not come true (thank you for quoting me in your signature by the way - it does wonders for my ego) I am pleased to see that once more that you've come to this international forum to share your views on the war and your hopes for the freedoms and morals of the Cyberverse.

That being said, your actions are borderline-represensible. That you lacked the courage and conviction to announce your declaration of war on the 21st of this month is clear - one does not simply "forget" to post such an important document, especially a person such as yourself who has shown no past problems with posting proliferantly in this venue. I can only assume that you hoped to escape initial notice and to capitalize on the lack of any attention from either the New Pacific Order or the Mostly Harmless Alliance. That shows very little regard for the integrity of your alliance or those who would fight under your command - a good leader brings honor to his soldiers, not the ridicule and shame of the international community.

For shame, sir. For shame.

Commentary on the situation from King601 of Kaptoye

18:47 King601[Away] he's like me

18:47 King601[Away] only worse

Best CB evar. "I don't like you"....

^_^

If NPO didnt have enough to deal with what with an avalanche of nations pouring in through there front/back/side doors and through their/windows/pattio's and the all important sky light now they are not liked? who knew eh?

I think this post may have earned GDI enough radiation to turn most of its citizens into Xmen.

If NPO didnt have enough to deal with what with an avalanche of nations pouring in through there front/back/side doors and through their/windows/pattio's and the all important sky light now they are not liked? who knew eh?

I think this post may have earned GDI enough radiation to turn most of its citizens into Xmen.

The amusing part is that if NPO chooses to, they could absolutely obliterate GDI in a span of days, even while facing the odds they currently are. I mean, it's not like they're some tiny alliance that has never fought a war... lol

The amusing part is that if NPO chooses to, they could absolutely obliterate GDI in a span of days, even while facing the odds they currently are. I mean, it's not like they're some tiny alliance that has never fought a war... lol

I think you misunderstood my original post for sincerity :P sarcasm was the aim. Regardless you are right, NPO could do away with GDI but what makes this declaration so bad is its noobyness its almost cringe worthy.

Edit: I felt the post needed more in it :P

Edited by Adonis Adaro

NPO! cower in fear! GDI have come to claim your souls! their nukes shall blot out the sun.... :lol:

Afterall, what can the tiny NPO do against such a mighty foe..

Ryan, you were cool while i knew you, but this fails hard man...really hard

Ha.

The MHA triumvirate have been informed of this and will be investagteing it as soon as one off them are on

(Translation, we know so no need to tell us via Sub-etha net communications)

John Mathews

MHA Minster of Bad Poetry

I don't mean to be the grammar police, but... :awesome: (/me waits for his posts to be picked apart by other people for HIZ TURBAL GRAMMARZ.)

Also, to the rest of the thread ('cept Panseh, 'cuz I wub him)- We get the point. People think GDI is bandwagoning. =_=' Thank goodness the majority of you were able to make your original posts on the matter.

Guess what: MHA does not need your help to point out GDI's war declarations. They are probably aware, and they're going to deal with it how they see it. Not how the peanut gallery sees it.

Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of GDI in any sense. In fact I pretty hate them. Check back into my old posts if you need proof, however even the people in this thread are angering me. =_=;

So thank you all for your posts; they were completely necessary. Completely.

No really, I mean it.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Official Response from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

As persuant to our commitment to defend Pacifica from illegitimate bandwagoners, we request the GDI cease and desist your attacks immediately. The GDI will also be contacted via private channels and have 48 hours to respond after the reciept of our message, or we will be forced to retaliate with military force.

Signed,

The MHA Triumvirate

As persuant to our commitment to defend Pacifica from illegitimate bandwagoners, we request the GDI cease and desist your attacks immediately. The GDI will also be contacted via private channels and have 48 hours to respond after the reciept of our message, or we will be forced to retaliate with military force.

Signed,

The MHA Triumvirate

An honorable and fair response, as it seems.

Signed,

The MHA Triumvirate

You couldn't just roll them now? :(

Signed,

The MHA Triumvirate

LOL.

Awesome.

Watch out though; GDI is lead by RyanGDI, a military mastermind that takes on 3 wars whilst in DEFCON 5. Its in these, the darkest of days we require a true hero, one that will take out the GDI military machine and do so without fear :v:

Good show MHA....even though we are not fighting together in this Karmamony War.

Someone who stands by their word is to be applauded in my book. Anyone with a legitimate reason to fight is welcome, no matter what the odds.

GDI, I would take them very serious.

A fact that is surely most disturbing is Pacifica's attempt to rally the entire Red Sphere into war for their bidding. As seen here on the TWiP, NPO discusses voluntary conscription for war. Think about this: if they don't want to join you, do they want to fight with you? If they wanted to be involved in your affairs, would they not be a member? Of course they would. But are they? No. So what, toss a bunch of propaganda and defensive guilt trips under their noses and make them fight?

I'm not going to argue the politics involved with the Moldavi or Revenge Doctrine, but, I had to point out this utter fallacy of your argument.

What was reported in Vox's propaganda piece as a call for a red militia was one members idea. If you could have read the entire thread, you would see it was shot down pretty quickly. I suppose noone in your alliance ever had a silly idea and never posted it either. You must be more of a tyrant than they claim us to be.

Just remember to believe everything Vox tells you and you will do fine.

Now, anyone seen Kane around?