Public Notice from Karma

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours are better

I doubt it. Would you (or anyone) care to post Hegemony/their alliance's terms here?

shoot! I haven't even seen their surrender terms... Didn't know they actually had people willing to surrender.

Hegemony POW

Total Nations: 13

NS: 184,172

Score: 0.76

:P

I will never surrender. If you want to get rid of me, you will just have to ZI me.

That can be arranged :nuke:

But Hegemony, please do individual surrenders! Karma PoW has such a cool flag! :lol1:

I'm posting this for someone else who doesn't have an account on the forums. He decided to surrender after my horrible war crime of Mass-PMing IRON some good ol' Vogan Poetry. :D

To: Blucaboose979 From: Marka Ragnos Date: 5/10/2009 1:24:43 PM

Subject: RE: Urgent!-Vogan Poetry Report

Message: After seeing such a wonderful poem, the people of Ragnia felt that it was a wise move to surrender.

Care to provide further instructions for surrender?

To: Blucaboose979 From: Marka Ragnos Date: 5/10/2009 1:26:30 PM

Subject: RE: Urgent!-Vogan Poetry Report

Message: Oh and could it be possible that you would post my surrender on CN forum...I don't have an account there..

thank you for the help

I'll be PMing the nations at war with him about it. On another note, here's the Vogan poetry I sent out:

To: Osaku From: Blucaboose979 Date: 5/8/2009 4:41:28 PM

Subject: Urgent!-Vogan Poetry Report

Message: Your nation has been attacked with Vogan poetry. Your soldiers managed to capture an excerpt from said poem, but died shortly after:

See, see the confuncious sky

Marvel at its big lime-green depths.

Tell me, Glargwall do you

Wonder why the narwhal ignores you?

Why its foobly stare

makes you feel crusty.

I can tell you, it is

Worried by your fulippididdulous facial growth

That looks like

A mold.

What's more, it knows

Your vericulous potting shed

Smells of caterpillar.

Everything under the big confuncious sky

Asks why, why do you even bother?

You only charm old underwears.

It's a great tactic. If it doesn't make your opponent die. :o

not sure were I'm supposed to post it but I'll post it here

nation:America 2

Ruler:Jake1000

has been sending aid to IRON nation despite being a Karma POW :war:

Hey, I'm a friend of an IRON member in RL, and he has asked me to send in his resignation, since he can't get online, but I'm not too sure why, but anyway, this is what he says.

To: Septimoose From: The Grand Viceroy Date: 5/11/2009 12:20:51 PM

Subject: Surrendering...

Message: Please post my surrender for me on the CyberNations forums. I personally cannot login. Please just say this:

I, The Grand Viceroy, hereby surrender to Karma PoW, hereby ending all wars within my nation.

He seems to have carried out all of the ceasefire terms, and so, do what you will now :D

The ball's in your court :P

Hello, this is Jake1000 Yes its true I have sent out aid, However I am not disobeying terms since I am not sending out money to aid in war. They are tech deals. You can check for youself and see that I have not aided any nations at war, and one of the nations Has even been a deal with a FARK member, an opposing force to IRON.

I have not sent aids to war nor have I re-entred in any conflict in any shape way or form and I thearby rest my case. Thank you for reading.

===Jake1000===

EDIT: In response to this post, I have canceled all of my other outstanding tech deals.

Edited by GDM Deadzone

any change I would be released before the war is over? I would like to join the war on the right side with a new alliance.

In an unofficial capacity I'll say that this could possibly be the worst thing for you to ask for.

If that is the case, forget my question. I don't know what the procedure is and I did not fight in this war at all, just tought I might be usefull for my new alliance in this war, but I can wait, no problem.

Edited by Sir Bujongo

Hey I was just attacked! AGIAN even though I have complied with terms! I demand Reps. Yes I did tech deals that is not aiding!

You sent 3 mil to a nation in IRON. It doesn't matter why that is still sending them money. This is not a difficult concept to grasp...

Yeawhatever Its just a bunch of BS. People are not looking for reasons to attack people anymore, there looking for excuses.

You broke the terms you agreed to abide to. get over it, its your fault noone elses.

You broke the terms you agreed to abide to. get over it, its your fault noone elses.

To be fair, the terms are poorly worded.

9. Do not re enter the conflict, including spying on Karma nations, or send aid to anyone fighting in the conflict for its duration.

I can understand how someone that hasn't been involved in surrender terms before could get this wrong. Was the nation that he aided fighting at the time he aided?

If so, then nevermind.