An Announcement from Molon Labe

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't believe how many times I've heard 'never surrender'.

well you won't hear it from us. what you will hear is the sound of snow falling as bob succumbs to nuclear winter and a new ice age is born. just look at this like "The Molon Labe initiative to reverse global warming."

even though the nuclear winter theory is probably wrong.

Anyway, with our shields or on them!

Edited by nyarlathotep

You won't believe how many times I've heard 'never surrender'.

Well, let me introduce you to Molon Labe - we don't get involved in wars as often as we'd like, so when we do we enjoy them to the fullest extent possible. Usually that means we're the last ones standing but even if it means we're throwing rocks at MK/STA/NSO soldiers from our radioactive rubble piles, we enjoy the experience. :)

Well, let me introduce you to Molon Labe - we don't get involved in wars as often as we'd like, so when we do we enjoy them to the fullest extent possible. Usually that means we're the last ones standing but even if it means we're throwing rocks at MK/STA/NSO soldiers from our radioactive rubble piles, we enjoy the experience. :)

That was a very big rock last night <_<

We'll see.

Dear MK,

We wish to give you our tech and land.

Love Molon Labe?

Edit: Sorry, I feel bad that was a cheap shot.

Best of luck throughout your war efforts. :D

Edited by Diego

Honoring treaties in honorable. But i have often wondered.. why do these alliance who are surely doomed, allow their allies to join in. Why not let them live, and negotiate aid and support after the war and after terms.

I know i know.. the war is still less than a week old. But at the same time, im hoping tonight brings the last new war declarations. Planet Bob is running out of alliances. The GPA will end up sanctioned again for the love of admin!

Edited by juslen

/me sends some radioactive rocks back.

ML, even though we are at war Id like to add that you guys rock (and throw rocks :( )

Our battles have been quite fun and very civil. I look forward to visiting again after the carnage has ended.

We went, and we're in the process of taking. :awesome:

yeah, sorry i have to stay conventional on you since you nuked me first. i really do feel bad that I don't have nukes yet. This is the SECOND war i've been in and i gotta stop being such a slacker.

but don't worry, it's only a flesh wound. i will keep hitting until i die, then i'll hang out let my rotting carcass stink up your yard.

:)

and btw, you will earn what you take. MOLON LABE!

yeah, sorry i have to stay conventional on you since you nuked me first. i really do feel bad that I don't have nukes yet. This is the SECOND war i've been in and i gotta stop being such a slacker.but don't worry, it's only a flesh wound. i will keep hitting until i die, then i'll hang out let my rotting carcass stink up your yard.:)and btw, you will earn what you take. MOLON LABE!

I like your attitude, and may even feel a bit of remorse for last night, though I would question the conventionality of taking 16 ground attacks without countering once. Of course, if you really want it to stop, this thread contains helpful hints and loads of pro tips in regards to making the onslaught stop.

Edited by kevinkeegan

And you are? HA! Your name is Choader....that is a remark around here, though this being a family place I can not relay what a Choader is around here. Just suffice that you apparently are one.

Seriously? They were NO chumps, but come the $%&@ on now.

How typical of you, 4 words....

And you are? XD silly, just silly I tell ya.

I doubt highly that you were intimidating, maybe retarded, but not intimidating by any means. Where is this lapdog? I have not seen him, I kicked him in the nose earlier and he disappeared.

Who are you again? Get a clue, then get over yourself. You want me to drag out the MK screenshots? I was trying to be civil here.

"Who are you?"s and "no you"s are primo war time bravado, keep 'em up.

I like your attitude, and may even feel a bit of remorse for last night, though I would question the conventionality of taking 16 ground attacks without countering once. Of course, if you really want it to stop, this thread contains helpful hints and loads of pro tips in regards to making the onslaught stop.

Don't feel any remorse, if I had nukes i would have hit my mk guy right after they opened up the roe to include them.

I had to work early so I didn't log on till after your little glowpet landed and I had zero ground troops and nuke anarchy. So my bad, usually I'm better. I was doing fine against that MK guy. :)

But hey, after i rebuild and get nukes, you will probably end up in a war with ML again, and I'll save one for ya.

Remember, it's MOLON LABE. Say it with us. MOE-LAWN Lah-vey!

Oh is that the thread where you guys are offering to surrender unconditionally now that we have you surrounded?

Edited by nyarlathotep