An Announcement from Molon Labe

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about my MK counterparts, but I had fun in our last tilt. Good luck to both of us!

o/ ML

Great bunch of folks over there :) Welcome to the fight :D

Holy crap it's a Yohan! We were itching to get into the fight, we're glad to be doing something other than counting the tank shells....

i wonder how long till ML starts crying for peace....

Clearly you've never heard of us or our prior exploits. Do some digging, ask around...you'll realize that we don't back down.

It's a war. How fun would it be if every one just stared at one another, tipped their hat, shook hands, then pulled out their ICBMs and scudded entire cities off the map?

Hmm.. *starts to imagine old Western movies.. but with nuclear weapons*

:awesome:

I can see it already - Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, and Lee Marvin square off in a battle to see how quickly the West can be won turned into a radioactive slag pile. Maybe if all the ML and MK folks changed their CN Forum avatars to Old West/Nuke-themed avatars... :D

Well, you definitely were the toughest alliance we fought last war. Having you guys declare on us is quite a compliment.

You know, it is a compliment to us that you were the ones that were decided upon as well.

Umbrella? nah....

That other one? nah....

The much much bigger one that can fight and maybe kill us? THAT'S THE ONE!

So Molon Labe pulled the short straw?

Edit: Guess I wasnt the first one to say this. Seriously though...you drew the short straw.

Edited by HeinousOne

see if you attack someone weak you get mocked for being a puss, attack someone strong ya still see folks talking smack. just cant please the citizens of bob I guess. Cheers MK, see ya on the battlefield!!

Point made well. I come in to a thread hoping to read at least a few thoughtful comments and get disappointed every time.

Molon Labe, it is going to be an honor to work with you.

Say, have you noticed the caliber of alliances involved in this theater of the war?

Molon Labe, Muskroom Kingdom, Nusantara Elite Warriors, Poson Clan, Valhalla, Zenith, TPF.